Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Bitcoins From Your Blog with CoinSNS  (Read 599 times)
ammy009 (OP)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 05:44:59 PM

Earn Bitcoins From Your Blog – BlockAdz has partnered with CoinSNS so you can earn while you blog!
There’s a great new way to monetise your social media and blog right now – sign up with CoinSNS, and follow these simple instructions to set up your own BlockAdz account!

And not only that, but user Statoshi has even put together a really handy guide on setting up your very own BlockAdz account

First, you’ll need to create a BlockAdz account. Simply register here and you’ll see the following screen (just follow the instructions):

http://coinsns.com/index.php?s=/ucenter/member/register/code/rTXjfN6swC3.html

Once you’ve signed up,  you’ll see your account details. You need to click the Add Site button (highlighted below)

And then you’ll see:

Fill in the information as above and you’ll be taken back to this screen. Click the highlighted icon to get your ad code

Make the ad spot that you want (make the 728×90 banner size):

When you’ve created the new ad spot you’ll be able to copy the new banner code from the box shown below:

Now all you need to do is go to your blog page on CoinSNS, find the BlockAdz button, and paste your ad spot code just like below:

http://coinsns.com/index.php?s=/ucenter/member/register/code/rTXjfN6swC3.html

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:37:34 PM

I have to say that it is interesting. If I may ever start a website I'll remember about this. Thank you for sharing it to us Wink !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: