Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC with Hong Kong bank transfer?  (Read 938 times)
jonitas (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 03:42:17 PM

Does anyone know about an exchange that accepts bank transfers to a Hong Kong bank account as a way to deposit? Would be nice to have to be able to avoid some fees. Thx!
Nagato

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 03:56:51 PM

You might be able to transfer to other exchanges in other countries at very cheap fees using CurrencyFair. However i would advise you to check with the exchange first if they support deposits from this method.

sam2012do

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 04:08:44 AM

i have  similar question. i want to do a wire trasfer to ak in india...any reliable exchangers
slygent

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 07:54:24 PM

You might be able to transfer to other exchanges in other countries at very cheap fees using CurrencyFair. However i would advise you to check with the exchange first if they support deposits from this method.

CurrencyFair is a great call, thanks. They allow deposits in Hong Kong and I am trying them now, and will report back how it goes. They were mentioned in the Economist here: http://www.economist.com/node/21554740
sounds

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

1221iZanNi5igK7oAA7AWmYjpsyjsRbLLZ

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 08:51:35 PM

You might also want to contact some of the people here:

https://localbitcoins.com/postal_code/cn/hong%20kong/

They might be interested in setting up a local exchange!
Brythe

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 06:38:41 AM

Hey hk'er here.

I've tried liqpay.com (google, search this forum) with some success but only for less than 80USD.

it goes from mastercard -> liqpay -> bitcoin-24.com-> btc

Still looking for better ways to trade will keep posted.
slygent

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 02:26:40 AM

Sorry for the late report. Currencyfair worked well with bitcoin-central [months ago, before the latter were hacked...], although it was slightly clunky. I have not tried to send money from a bitcoin exchange to currencyfair yet, but it doesn't look easy (Mt. Gox refused to allow it).
ANX_Service

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 01:26:48 PM

Does anyone know about an exchange that accepts bank transfers to a Hong Kong bank account as a way to deposit? Would be nice to have to be able to avoid some fees. Thx!

We do!! 

We provide both deposit and withdrawals via Hong Kong bank transfer.  In case you missed it Asia Nexgen Bitcoin Exchange launched only late last month but it has been a tremendously busy time since!  

Our official launch page is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262091.0 however I will remind everyone here that from now until the end of August we are providing commission free trading on the purchasing and selling of Bitcoins.  We also offer arguably the fastest deposit and withdrawal processing times of any Bitcoin exchange globally.

We look forward to your custom!  

ANX.HK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: