Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:30:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching 2 ppl for Script-job!  (Read 520 times)
dendidendi1 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:15:55 PM

Hi!
I am playing a rather simple online text-game, and every now and again there is a Captcha, with a word written inside a mess of green, ( https://i.imgur.com/x7QmdVn.png) for example, "atta" in the link. Can someone make a script that can make out the word (in fact a number but written in text)? I will pay you of course and we can discuss the price Smiley
dendidendi1 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:24:47 PM

Is it even possible? So I know if I need to look further or not Smiley

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:29:22 PM

Is it even possible? So I know if I need to look further or not Smiley

It is, AFAIK will take you at least $30 to make a bot(many people on thebot.net do it) for it with additional funds for the actual captcha solving.
dendidendi1 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:38:18 PM

30$ wasn't so bad assuming the script will work Smiley Any one with offers? PM me! I'll pay in bitcoins. I don't know the process, but perhaps with a middleman, or you showing me the bot, me paying, you sending the bot.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:41:29 PM

30$ wasn't so bad assuming the script will work Smiley Any one with offers? PM me! I'll pay in bitcoins. I don't know the process, but perhaps with a middleman, or you showing me the bot, me paying, you sending the bot.
As I said earlier, try: http://thebot.net/ , you won't get the experienced botmakers here.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:43:04 PM

Hi!
I am playing a rather simple online text-game, and every now and again there is a Captcha, with a word written inside a mess of green, ( https://i.imgur.com/x7QmdVn.png) for example, "atta" in the link. Can someone make a script that can make out the word (in fact a number but written in text)? I will pay you of course and we can discuss the price Smiley

Could you not:
right click the image and click copy image location.
Then:
Go to Googletm and paste the address into it and see if you can get it solved that way?
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:44:29 PM

Could you not:
right click the image and click copy image location.
Then:
Go to Googletm and paste the address into it and see if you can get it solved that way?
Firstly, no thats not how captchas work. Secondly I believe OP wants to automate the process.
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:34:39 PM

It can be made using deathbycaptcha api, but you also need to pay for workers, it is approx 1.5$ for 1000 captchas. I have already made a bot using deathbycaptcha api.

Check my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1187084.0

and bot in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJVCLpsimrE
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:53:40 PM

Check your pm

dendiendi

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:12:06 PM

Check PM and add skype. I don't really get how this deathbycaptcha thing works... how is it suppose to read out the text written in the green mess?
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:20:15 PM

Check PM and add skype. I don't really get how this deathbycaptcha thing works... how is it suppose to read out the text written in the green mess?
Well,the captacha you have shown in the image is not really a regular captcha.Its way too tough for regular bots to process them.There is something called as Image Processing which has to be performed by the bots and match them with predefined patterns.Now Image processing is one of the tough aspects of computer science .The bots need to be programmed with one of these algorithms [as sub parts of main algorithm]
Dithering and half-toning
Error diffusion
Floyd–Steinberg dithering
Ordered dithering
Riemersma dithering
You really need a experienced programmer for the job.He won't do the job for few bucks .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 12:11:56 AM

I don't really get how this deathbycaptcha thing works... how is it suppose to read out the text written in the green mess?
You buy a certain amount of captcha solves, then use the API to send the image (captcha) to DeathByCaptcha workers (humans) who then solve the captcha. Once a captcha is solved on the website the result is sent back through the API and sent to the originating server as confirmation. This is why captchas such as ReCaptcha and SolveMedia aren't the most secure, as the results can be sent back as plaintext form these sorts of services to be confirmed.
Using a captcha solving service costs money, though it is usually a matter of cents per 1,000 captcha solves.
dendiendi

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 12:54:19 AM

I see. But how would it work in my case? Because the thing is that that inside the green mess, a swedish number is texted, for example "atta". To proceed from the captcha, i must make out the text "atta" and press the button that displays the number (not the text), in this cash "8". In my specific case, the numbers are from 1 to 25. Do the people at DeathByCaptcha take requests, like that I tell them that "ett" = "1", "tva" = "2", "tre" = "3" etc or would that be impossible in this type of captcha? I have no problems paying 1 dollar/1000 captchas.
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:07:58 AM

I see. But how would it work in my case? Because the thing is that that inside the green mess, a swedish number is texted, for example "atta". To proceed from the captcha, i must make out the text "atta" and press the button that displays the number (not the text), in this cash "8". In my specific case, the numbers are from 1 to 25. Do the people at DeathByCaptcha take requests, like that I tell them that "ett" = "1", "tva" = "2", "tre" = "3" etc or would that be impossible in this type of captcha? I have no problems paying 1 dollar/1000 captchas.
If they don't, have your program translate text to numbers, if ett is sent back by DBC your program says 1. From their FAQ they only do English and suggest not sending other language captcha's to them.
dendiendi

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:17:06 AM

If anyone (and I will pay you of course) could help me set a bot up by using DeathByCaptcha, please feel free to add me on skype: impulsiv@hotmail.se
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: