Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 1 btc!  (Read 443 times)
relaxed (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:02:12 PM

Hi guys,

I am new here and I am selling 1 btc. Price is preev +20%. I will gladly accept PayPal if someone is ready to wait few days for its 1 Bitcoin while being held in escrow. This is the only sure way in my mind to sell via PayPal! By that time, I will have time to withdraw money to my PayPal account and close it. I don't need it anymore. I will cover escrow costs of course.

If someone has better way to do this, please suggest it.

Thanks and good day to everyone!
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:05:44 PM

Hi guys,

I am new here and I am selling 1 btc. Price is preev +20%. I will gladly accept PayPal if someone is ready to wait few days for its 1 Bitcoin while being held in escrow. This is the only sure way in my mind to sell via PayPal! By that time, I will have time to withdraw money to my PayPal account and close it. I don't need it anymore. I will cover escrow costs of course.

As being a brand new account, I would see it hard for you to get a buyer here. Might want to try Local bitcoins first. You are sure to get a warning here in a few minutes that is on the sticky coming in here.
Holding that amount in escrow is tricky now a days, so that does not save either party involved.
Sorry to say it.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:05:59 PM

I will gladly accept PayPal if someone is ready to wait few days for its 1 Bitcoin while being held in escrow
Are you willing to escrow your 1 BTC meanwhile as well?
relaxed (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:18:08 PM

I will gladly accept PayPal if someone is ready to wait few days for its 1 Bitcoin while being held in escrow
Are you willing to escrow your 1 BTC meanwhile as well?

Yes, of course! I would set a deal that escrow holds 1 bitcoin let's say 5 days and after 5 days he can send it to the person that bought it!
ryanzac

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:55:07 AM

hi you accept skrill funds?

if yes then I ready pay you for btc
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2222

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:59:27 AM

Hi guys,

Um no.

kongc

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:42:03 AM

Hi guys,

and after u withdraw and close u paypal account u even dont need to give BTC just block and say bye bye:D
currencyexcangexxx

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:30:52 AM

bnksy7777
add me on skype, paypal is ok for me
Trayber

Activity: 337
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:46:22 AM

20% fee  Roll Eyes Good luck finding some sucker to pay that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: