Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Bsave.io savers around here?  (Read 28521 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 09:34:37 AM

tried it - not worth the risk in my opinion. would stay away

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:43:52 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 08:00:36 PM by Alley

Seems like it will be hard for any legit company to get their foot in the door.  Anybody that pays interest is automatically accused of being a scam because of bitcoins shady past.  Unfortunate...

I would like to know more about how they make money on our bitcoins to pay us interest.  And how they calculate the interest rate.

I would also feel more comfortable if I knew who is backing them and how they raised there seed money.
hacksmash

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:40:04 AM

I would like to know more about how they make money on our bitcoins to pay us interest.  And how they calculate the interest rate.

Their site has several mentions of "loan margin market" and their "rates"  ... but I am not sure of what exactly what that means

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m
netpeak

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:52:03 PM

partnership between Coinbase and Bsave ended

http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2016/02/talk-jonathan-azeroual-bsave/
vm_mpn (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:34:53 PM

partnership between Coinbase and Bsave ended

http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2016/02/talk-jonathan-azeroual-bsave/

Thank you for posting this N... I'm staying away for now.
hacksmash

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:27:38 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 07:40:29 AM by hacksmash

Well, as I wrote before inside my account all traces of the link to my Coinbase wallet have disappeared, in addition to an unannounced change of destination wallet for the interest payouts.

As a consequence I withdrew all my funds, and am honestly very relieved that transaction has been confirmed.

The partnership with Coinbase was the only reason I trusted Bsave. Even if it may be a bit childish, I thought the link with CB would be some kind of endorsement of the legitimacy of their business. The above mentioned changes without any notification
to users is reason enough for me to worry about the safety of my bitcoins and to send them back to cold storage.

Better bsafe than sorry.

I did the same

May I ask; what was the fee they charged you to withdraw ?

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m
netpeak

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:59:29 AM

Well, as I wrote before inside my account all traces of the link to my Coinbase wallet have disappeared, in addition to an unannounced change of destination wallet for the interest payouts.

As a consequence I withdrew all my funds, and am honestly very relieved that transaction has been confirmed.

The partnership with Coinbase was the only reason I trusted Bsave. Even if it may be a bit childish, I thought the link with CB would be some kind of endorsement of the legitimacy of their business. The above mentioned changes without any notification
to users is reason enough for me to worry about the safety of my bitcoins and to send them back to cold storage.

Better bsafe than sorry.

I did the same

May I ask; what was the fee they charged you to withdraw ?

no withdrawl fee has been charged
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:41:08 PM

No problems for me so far.  They send a email every day saying how much interest I earned which is now compounded.  14 cents so far for a small amount deposited.  Hopefully they developed some name brand partners in the future to restore confidence.
Dimaklu

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 07:35:35 AM

I decided to try them, so far no complaints in this topic, that's good, hehe

Bitcoin betting guides at 30btc.com
BSave.io

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:49:30 PM

BSave Upgrades Customer Account Security with Clef
BSave, the world’s first Bitcoin savings account bearing interest by the minute, integrates Clef, a replacement for usernames and passwords and the most secure 2FA available.

April 5, 2016 - Today, BSave, creators of a new generation of Bitcoin savings account, announced an integration with Clef, a simple and secure login that replaces usernames and passwords. Starting today, Bsave partnered with Clef as its primary method and preferred choice for user login. BSave is the latest in a growing number of Bitcoin related ventures to add Clef to their features set. Many Bitcoin services deal with the transfer of currency and thus require high-level security. Clef is a highly visible way to demonstrate security and earn invaluable user trust.

BSave is a London based start-up which has created the world’s first cryptocurrency savings account bearing interest by the minute. The platform allows individuals to create an account, transfer their bitcoin into the new account, and start earning competitive interest rates immediately. Interest is credited to customer accounts on a daily basis, and presently BSave sites a 2.89% APR for customer accounts. BSave also guarantees full liquidity on all accounts. Customers can withdraw funds at any time without financial penalties. The company has taken implemented a suite of security measures, the latest of which is the Clef integration, to assure the maximum level of customer account security.

On top of the basic cryptographic login that Clef offers, BSave has also integrated Clef’s advanced protections through a feature called, “Distributed Authentication.”  Normally, when you log in with Clef, all of the cryptography happens on the Clef server, and then your information is passed to whatever site you are logging in to. With Distributed Authentication, the site gets a copy of your public key from the Clef server to verify the login. The site then sends a challenge to the Clef app on your phone, where you confirm and sign it. This lets the partner site verify the login independently of the Clef server, so that even in extreme cases of compromise, your account is still protected.

About BSave
BSave is delivering products and infrastructure to facilitate the adoption of Bitcoin. The Company is focused on delivering accessible, transparent, safe and easy to use products for the consumers and is uniquely positioned to do so based on the experience and background of the founding team which combine skills in:
Capital markets, algorithms and financial structures
Easy to use applications and interfaces
Transactional platforms
Digital currency security and blockchain know-how
BSave, will continue to expand its market reach and product offering through a pipeline of innovative products and partnerships and plans to become a significant player in the emerging digital currency market. For more information, follow us on twitter at @bsave_io or visit us at: www.bsave.io

About Clef
Clef has built a replacement for usernames and passwords that makes it easy for businesses to provide customer accounts with maximum security. Clef powers logins for more than 150,000 sites and The New York Times described Clef as “magical.” Additionally, the company has received accolades from, Techcrunch, and The Economist. Clef is based in Oakland, California and is funded by Morado Ventures and angels from a broad variety of product and security backgrounds. For more information on Clef, visit getclef.com or check out their press kit.
voilatom

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:08:26 AM

MY AVERAGE DAILY RETURN
0.011 %
MY EXPECTED YEARLY RETURN
4.14 %
YESTERDAY BSAVE DAILY RETURN
0.012 %

get better and better. keep going!

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:51:21 PM

MY AVERAGE DAILY RETURN
0.011 %
MY EXPECTED YEARLY RETURN
4.14 %
YESTERDAY BSAVE DAILY RETURN
0.012 %

get better and better. keep going!

I wonder if it's worth risking your money for a centralized service. who are the owners? is there any team site/legit diligence?

voilatom

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:50:30 AM

I wonder if it's worth risking your money for a centralized service. who are the owners? is there any team site/legit diligence?

team:
https://www.bsave.io/about-us/

seems legit: 
2015: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bsave-io-gains-400000-investment-announces-coinbase-linked-bitcoin-savings-account/
2016: https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/2755/_bsave-savings-account-making-digital-currency-work-for-you.html (MINIMUM INVESTMENT GOAL reached)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:06:35 AM

First, if you would lend me your BTC I could give you much more than 4% per year. It's not hard to make between 10 to 25 % with low risk.
IMO 4% is too low to be worth it.

Secondly, these guys are totally unknown in the crypto world. I've seen they displayed some names but it's still not enough. Why don't they come here to talk and build a reputation before taking your BTC ?

My advice : Don't put any money yet or just learn to make a profit yourself.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 04:03:17 PM

It's not hard to make between 10 to 25 % with low risk.

literally the dumbest sentence I read all year regarding bitcoin

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:40:17 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 04:34:10 PM by superresistant

It's not hard to make between 10 to 25 % with low risk.
literally the dumbest sentence I read all year regarding bitcoin

It's not hard to make between .10 to .25 % with low risk.
--snip--
FIXED

lending bot
arbitrage bot
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:17:45 PM

I dont no i signed up for bsave when they where in beta and any time i had a problem or question they took care of it or responded wright away I have some btc there and have been paid interest on it daily right now they also have a fund raiser on bnktothefuture.com with 45 days to go and 80% there I would back them but unfortunately its not in my finances wright now   
khalized

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:07:37 AM

I should worry about joining here unless I get a concent from Coinbase themselves here in this thread or on my email response. I have already send them an email regarding that matter. Hopefully they will get back here to show the green/red signal soon.
Till then beware!
mdgreasyjohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

cancer sucks

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:08:44 AM

my question is where do they make a profit to pay interest. if i knew that i may put more than .05 in which is still earning by the way. course i have lost more on other sites. lol
ByteCoinsSeeker

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:57:17 PM

Hey I deposited 300 bits (30,000 satoshis / 0.14$) a month ago in Bsave.io and got no profit at all...

It is showing the exact same amount, which means I lost more in transaction fees to deposit than what you returned (nothing).

If you do not answer me, I'm going to withdraw next week.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: