Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:11:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your average bet per game?  (Read 13576 times)
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:36:03 AM

For me, there was no budget specifically to gamble, because gambling is just for entertainment and not I make to add to earnings. I have had enough of work and income efforts.
There is for me actually, having a budget is like putting the amount of money that you can only afford. This amount of money should only be intended fro fun and nothing else, otherwise you will be out of your budget and you will be making foolish decision that would made you regret in the future.
seriously people should care about how they manage money to gamble even for fun only.
it is could turn to something such as disaster , i mean can destroy someone's life.
don't be greedy, and stick to the rules if you have set your limit.
It's common in gambling, people will make strategies to control their loss, but while playing games, they will forget everything and they play a normal game. Once their wallet become empty then they get to know that they are not followed their strategies. See up to where we will win till there we will follow our plans once we started to hit loss afterwards our mind will become empty, and we just play blind games.
that's why i recommend everyone to do managing money to set the limit.
so you will not gamble continuously as you have set the limit or a goal.
quite important considering average bet pergame will be counted too and everything monitored and controlled.
FinZ

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:26:55 AM

0.00001 bitcoin is my base bet then if i feel im lucky enough i increase the bet
around 0.0001 bitcoin to 0.001 bitcoin not big yet because my i dont want to lose big too
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:38:12 AM

0.00001 bitcoin is my base bet then if i feel im lucky enough i increase the bet
around 0.0001 bitcoin to 0.001 bitcoin not big yet because my i dont want to lose big too
Your initial bet is quite nice but you write will bet 0.0001 until 0001 it was too risky in my opinion. especially if your capital is not enough. maybe you have to be consistent to gamble much less a matter of how you bet

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:57:12 AM

Your bet is too risky i hope you know what you are doing while betting. As long as you have enough balance to recover when you loss your bet is good. But keep in mind that gambling is not 100% win so better have strategies while gambling. As for me my average bet is 0.0000001 and i increment it every time i lose. My balance is 0.2 Bitcoin.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:58:16 AM

Your initial bet is quite nice but you write will bet 0.0001 until 0001 it was too risky in my opinion. especially if your capital is not enough. maybe you have to be consistent to gamble much less a matter of how you bet
bet the lowest is the best bet. it makes us have a very small risk, although the benefits we get are not too many. Well, I really like betting with a small amount, perhaps around 0.0001 to 0.0005 BTC to 1 x bet, so we better bet and without hesitation

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:39:35 AM

May i know how much % win you played? if you are playing on 49.95%,  using martingale strat and dicebot (not manually), you will lose.

it's not a big risk if he played manually, he know when he must stop, also, i assume he has big bankroll too.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:53:47 AM

Your bet is too risky i hope you know what you are doing while betting. As long as you have enough balance to recover when you loss your bet is good. But keep in mind that gambling is not 100% win so better have strategies while gambling. As for me my average bet is 0.0000001 and i increment it every time i lose. My balance is 0.2 Bitcoin.

What? Are you sure that betting that amount is too risky? I guess that amount is not even risky at all for there are some who are able to bet higher than that.

There are some who bets 0.01 for each bet with their favorite teams with sports betting and there are some who are betting 0.005 for every dice.

So with finz betting amount, I don't think that is even too high.

Vires in Numeris
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:51:31 PM

Do you bet big like 1 BTC in hope to win 50 BTC with a huge risk or do you do small bets?

Bet big to win big? Or bet small over a long time to be safer?
I don't risk my 1 bitcoin just to earn huge amount too Tongue i always get nervous when im trying to bet 0.02 and 1 bitcoin hell NO i won't try this kind of risky in my life i swear. I always play at safe one from smallest and winning big profit at the end.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:27:25 AM

Do you bet big like 1 BTC in hope to win 50 BTC with a huge risk or do you do small bets?

I don't risk my 1 bitcoin just to earn huge amount too Tongue i always get nervous when im trying to bet 0.02 and 1 bitcoin hell NO i won't try this kind of risky in my life i swear. I always play at safe one from smallest and winning big profit at the end.
i agree with you buddy if we're on the same position i would resist also to bet my 1 bitcoin because i cant make a huge money like that in a week it will take me a month and ofcouse its include a hardwork that's why i rather bet in a small amount atleast im winning and will not regret it later.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:51:47 AM

My average bet per game is the minimum possible bet i can make in different sites.  Mostly I bet on sportsbetting, so that ranges from 0.001 to 0.005. I don't have much as 1 BTC so i just bet in mBtc.

I won't risk either , that is a big amount in my country, equvalent of 2 months and a half of an ordinary worker.  I would have used it to more useful things than gambling.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:40:47 AM

My average bet per game is the minimum possible bet i can make in different sites.  Mostly I bet on sportsbetting, so that ranges from 0.001 to 0.005. I don't have much as 1 BTC so i just bet in mBtc.

I won't risk either , that is a big amount in my country, equvalent of 2 months and a half of an ordinary worker.  I would have used it to more useful things than gambling.

I spend more than two months to collect 1 BTC so I dont think I will risk it all at gambling. Gambling is just for entertainment and whatever the end result will, I dont want to get a long headache because of it. But for some other people that has a good financial background, betting with 1 BTC is very common and he can afford to do so!

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:31:31 AM

I spend more than two months to collect 1 BTC so I dont think I will risk it all at gambling. Gambling is just for entertainment and whatever the end result will, I dont want to get a long headache because of it. But for some other people that has a good financial background, betting with 1 BTC is very common and he can afford to do so!
Well, for the longer time you spent you have that BTC1 it's definitely something you cannot afford to lose. Imagine if you gamble that and you lose control in gambling, even in less than an our it will all be gone. The side effect will then be horrible because you will try blame gambling and more yourself that will affect your future living if such will not be accepted.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:01:49 AM

I'd say probably less than most people. 100 bits to 1,000 would be my normal bet amount for each game/dice roll i play. I've seen people doing more than 0.05 BTC per bet as their base bet, consistently, while running a bot. While this could bring more profit in the short term, it is not advisable for the long term as it guarantees for you more chance to lose more money.

Other faucet reapers may find that their average game is around 500 satoshis only.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:40:35 AM

One BTC is quite high for most of us to bet on a single bet. I used to bet around 0.1 BTC when prices were less than 500 USD only on some specific matches, and now I reduced it around 0.07 to 0.05 BTC for each match. So far I never bet around 1 BTC in any game or match because I don't want to have such a high price entertainment.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:23:27 PM

I've tried gambling already but mostly I'm doing gambling on sites where they do have free bitcoin for you if you don't have any bitcoin left. In this way, you can gamble safely because you won't lose a thing since they are providing free bitcoin for you every 2 minutes or an hour maybe. It depends on you if you are going to invest to their site or whatever you want to do to win big amount in return.
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:28:46 PM

I've tried gambling already but mostly I'm doing gambling on sites where they do have free bitcoin for you if you don't have any bitcoin left. In this way, you can gamble safely because you won't lose a thing since they are providing free bitcoin for you every 2 minutes or an hour maybe. It depends on you if you are going to invest to their site or whatever you want to do to win big amount in return.

I'm playing this way too. It can be fun, I mean otherwise I would have never played like that. These are called faucets and can be claimed after a specific number of minutes or hours, usually. Gambling websites offer most of the time between 150 and 1000 satoshis as a faucet, after around 5-10 minutes.

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:35:31 PM

I bet on sports, and only after registration I saw that on sportsbet  minimum bet is 5 mBTC, that is too much for my pocket. After that I registered on betcoin site, there I bet for 1.7 mBTC and that is my avarge bet per game.
   If there is betting on sports for less money tell me and I will change site, I'm not a rich person, I like when I can gamble for minimum money, then I know I will have for more bets.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:43:50 PM

I bet on sports, and only after registration I saw that on sportsbet  minimum bet is 5 mBTC, that is too much for my pocket. After that I registered on betcoin site, there I bet for 1.7 mBTC and that is my avarge bet per game.
   If there is betting on sports for less money tell me and I will change site, I'm not a rich person, I like when I can gamble for minimum money, then I know I will have for more bets.

Yeah i do have the same experience with sportsbet, i am used in betting in nitrogen so the time I registered in sportsbet, i thought the minimum bet is the same as nitrogen but then when I tried to bet, it needs 0.005 BTC for minimum bet.  though it is in with my budget bet for the whole day but I prefer to scatter my bet and not in a single bet so I reverted to Nitrogen and bet in their site.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:29:17 PM

to me my betting on sports or any other betting is not fixed, it depend on the situation of the time. for different times i have different type of betting, some time i bet high and when feel  a not safe or not feeling that i can win then do not bet high.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:03:33 PM

I usually divert between 10 and 20% of my profits made by trading to a gambling site, fully aware of the fact that my stake is probably doomed. My last gamble turned out pretty positive however, as I managed to turn 0,0123 into 0,06 BTC. Being a very cautious person with some traits akin to Scrooge McDuck, I withdrew 0,05 and gambled further with the remaining 0,01. The 0,01 was lost, but I can't complain with 250-300% profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: