Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your average bet per game?  (Read 13577 times)
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:05:02 PM

It all depends upon the balance i have in my bank roll and i have my limits per month on what to wage and what matches to stay away from.Normally i do wage in 0.01 when it comes to cricket bets and 0.001 when it comes to MMA betting as a single strike could make a difference.

Almost the same average amount when I gamble. But I don't set a limit for monthly but what I do is daily basis so that I can manage my bankroll properly. And if there are times that I wasn't sure with betting by that time, then I won't gamble for the whole day and just let it pass and do gamble tomorrow. Most of the time, I bet with NBA.

But I think gambling daily is not a good habit because it may lead you to addict these games and you may start not following your limits and end up lose more money in gambling. It is better to bet once in awhile and take control of yourself. I do bet on cricket matches but not daily basis instead bet only on selected matches. My favorite game to bet is cricket.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:14:17 PM

I don't know what's my average bet per game because it depends on how much bank roll do I have. My bet and multiplier also depends on my mood. If I want to go big, or aim a high multiplier, I do it. But usually when I'm having losing streaks, I increase my bet and the multiplier just so I can recover my loss much quicker. I also believe that when there's a losing streak, it's more likely that the next one would be big. Not that I'm saying that the past events are related to the coming ones, I just believe that there's a good chance that it might happen.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:25:30 PM

It all depends upon the balance i have in my bank roll and i have my limits per month on what to wage and what matches to stay away from.Normally i do wage in 0.01 when it comes to cricket bets and 0.001 when it comes to MMA betting as a single strike could make a difference.

Almost the same average amount when I gamble. But I don't set a limit for monthly but what I do is daily basis so that I can manage my bankroll properly. And if there are times that I wasn't sure with betting by that time, then I won't gamble for the whole day and just let it pass and do gamble tomorrow. Most of the time, I bet with NBA.

But I think gambling daily is not a good habit because it may lead you to addict these games and you may start not following your limits and end up lose more money in gambling. It is better to bet once in awhile and take control of yourself. I do bet on cricket matches but not daily basis instead bet only on selected matches. My favorite game to bet is cricket.

Yes that's the disadvantage of gambling daily but just like what I said, there are times that if I am not sure about my bets and I'm not comfortable to gamble for that day, then I won't gamble. Whether I will set up a daily limit or monthly limit as long as I'm not going to be responsible with what Ihad set, I can't follow it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:49:03 PM

You love Sports isn't it? This is good that you limit your self not because you don't have balance but you just controling your self not to addicted on this this can make your life easier when you win you have small profit because you're betting low but if the odds is good maybe you can say that team has luck aswell.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:09:07 AM

My average bet in my game is just 0.002410 btc per game or per day. It is also depend on what game would I play.  Grin
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:19:10 PM

Do you bet big like 1 BTC in hope to win 50 BTC with a huge risk or do you do small bets?

Bet big to win big? Or bet small over a long time to be safer?

Wow! I never did betting in the games with those big amount of bitcoin, my only capital only was 0.001BTCBTC Grin
then when I play it in a dice games then if I get 30% profit of it I stop immediately, then next day again whether win or loose. I'll just do the style of the other gamblers of how they gamble,.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

It depends on how much bankroll do i have on that particular day and it depends on which type of gambling game do i play. I we are talking about dice buy average bet was only 100 sats since im doing martingale thats why its too low or even more on 10 sats but on sportsbetting average bet is the minimum amount required by them.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:28:58 PM

Average betting amount is 0.01 btc per event. Most of the time loss is the result. But to compensate the loss used to place bigger amounts on the consecutive matches. Most of the time by luck will be winning. Even after this, finally on making a calculation for a week or month the loss will be huge.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:39:25 PM

For me I do average for 0.003btc - 0.005btc but I will not exceed on that amount  of bitcoin that I set to play at a familiar dice site. Sometime it's tempting to deposit once you lost and would like to chase your losses but I managed to limit myself. I gamble sometimes if I have a spare time to spend with it.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:58:06 PM

I never take bog bets only $0.10 at a time or maybe a quarter but a quarter can add up quickly with a secession of losses so you mist see where the mitit is and maybe stop one its at $3-$5 or it will go crazy from there ober into the $10s Losing then can hurt and easily reach $100 it is strange to think ypu start at a mere $0.25 going to $100 Rather use the whole $100 then risk all for $0.25.

phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

I don't think I have something like that while I'm betting but for me it totally depends ln how much money I have which I can afford to lose.
But I can guarantee if I deposited 1 btc I won't put everything in one game. But I think in general for blackjack I put an average bet of 10$ and for dice games 0.01 btc and run it for 10 rolls sometimes it's 0.005 but most of the time it is 0.01.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:14:02 AM

I don't think I have something like that while I'm betting but for me it totally depends ln how much money I have which I can afford to lose.
But I can guarantee if I deposited 1 btc I won't put everything in one game. But I think in general for blackjack I put an average bet of 10$ and for dice games 0.01 btc and run it for 10 rolls sometimes it's 0.005 but most of the time it is 0.01.
That is good to have different bet sizes for different gambling types.
I never bet more than 1mBTC in dice gambling at the same time I do bet more than 50 mBTC on cricket betting because I am very much sure that I will be able to make profits in sports betting. When returns are sure I guess all gamblers will go in big shot.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:01:50 PM

That is good to have different bet sizes for different gambling types.
I never bet more than 1mBTC in dice gambling at the same time I do bet more than 50 mBTC on cricket betting because I am very much sure that I will be able to make profits in sports betting. When returns are sure I guess all gamblers will go in big shot.
There is no sure return as gambling is base on chances, but there are games that we do know well, and we do bets which we are confident, and I believe it is just good to put a bigger amount to compensate our effort if we win. Although sometimes unexpected results happen, but we should continue making a good effort to improve our skills to win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:25:59 PM

My average bet amount is 0.005BTC. In sports bets odds are very good usually and they help you to turn your money at least in double if you look at the odds carefully. There is no guaranteed win that's why I use this amount to make my bets. Sometimes I raise my limit to 0.02BTC as average for short period depends on type of sport gambling.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:10:39 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 07:20:10 PM by markyminer

yffdss
[/quote]
[/quote]
to me i play gambling on daily basis and my bit in gambling is not fixed but still i will like to say that the amount i play on daily basis is fixed. and i play gambling about 0.008 bitcoin per day and i mostly try not to exceed that limit because it is my pocket many and i can bared to lose such amount of money. and i am exceeding from this amount the i will invest my other money.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:24:20 PM

Do you bet big like 1 BTC in hope to win 50 BTC with a huge risk or do you do small bets?

I just do gamble and  giving myself a limits budget around 0.01BTC for the whole week in my bankroll. Then its up to me how am I gonna manage it for 7 days and it depends on me in what game I'm gonna take to use it. But usually in dice games and sports betting, this was the common things easy to gamble for me.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:48:40 PM

I just do gamble and  giving myself a limits budget around 0.01BTC for the whole week in my bankroll. Then its up to me how am I gonna manage it for 7 days and it depends on me in what game I'm gonna take to use it. But usually in dice games and sports betting, this was the common things easy to gamble for me.
Well, with that low budget in gambling, you are far becoming bankrupt, and that if you can continue to play your game with the bankroll you prefer. Sometimes, we lose control and go beyond our budget, I hope that will not happen to you as I will tell, I have been in that situation and it really hurts when you lose the money you are not suppose to spend in gambling.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

It is a good thing to fix the amount for gambling because we all know that at the end we are going to lose money in gambling. So I also fix small amount for each session while gambling but I don't gamble every day and week instead do it once in awhile. I too like sports betting and dice game. In sports betting particularly, I like cricket games to bet. In sports betting my maximum bet will be around 10 USD per match.
kidoseagle0312

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:09:48 PM

It is true by doing it everyday is not a good habit, and I know majority of the gambler are not the same as others do. And I think if there are gambler lose more money in gambling it is because of the greed that being applied to their behaviour and and mind which causes them to become addicted unto it.
kidoseagle0312

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:25:54 PM

If there will be a limit average for betting I think it will be a good start for a responsible gambler. Now if you/we want to win a huge volume of bitcoinBTC of course you need a big deposit in your bankroll, for you to win big bitcoin profit. Because its very simple small capital it will be small income but big capital then big income also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: