Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:49:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unused $1000 Amazon Gift Card For Sale.  (Read 968 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ElEcTrOnEeZ (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:33:14 AM

I received an Amazon Gift Card code of $1000 on my birthday on the day before yesterday.
I will sell it at a discounted price.
Please PM me or post here.
Thanks.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:22:10 AM

I think you need to move this thread to digital goods section.
BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:45:09 AM

I received an Amazon Gift Card code of $1000 on my birthday on the day before yesterday.
Thanks.

Accept escrow? Card could be used on amazon.it? Code is digital or physical? Could you PM me your price?
Newbi3

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:50:02 AM

Thanks.
I can take the card for 60% but since its a huge amount you will have to add the card to your own amazon and transfer the balance to my amazon account, if its a physical card you can write your username on a piece of paper and a message that your selling the GC to me on BTCT, we will also need an escrow since its a huge amount.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:26:37 AM

Thanks.
I can take the card for 60% but since its a huge amount you will have to add the card to your own amazon and transfer the balance to my amazon account, if its a physical card you can write your username on a piece of paper and a message that your selling the GC to me on BTCT, we will also need an escrow since its a huge amount.
I am not sure of amazon Gift card balances can be transferred to another user. Is this a physical gift card or a digital one?
Newbi3

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:41:52 AM

Thanks.
I am not sure of amazon Gift card balances can be transferred to another user. Is this a physical gift card or a digital one?
You can transfer the balance all you need to do is contact customer support and they will do it for you.
BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:12:23 PM

I see that your password was recently resetted....

Don't sound good  Roll Eyes

golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:22:07 PM

Thanks.
Thebalance is non transferable once redeemed . It is written in terms of sale of amazon gift card.
BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:26:56 PM

Thanks.

So this is possible? Good! I think it really safe  transfer amount from one account to another account . It is possible to do in Italy too? Huh
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:09:33 PM

Thanks.

So this is possible? Good! I think it really safe  transfer amount from one account to another account . It is possible to do in Italy too? Huh
Read above post: "Thebalance is non transferable once redeemed . It is written in terms of sale of amazon gift card."
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:47:28 PM

Thanks.

Read above post: "Thebalance is non transferable once redeemed . It is written in terms of sale of amazon gift card."
They will transfer the balance to other account if the gc is intact, but you have to convince the support and its not easy. Here the amount is too large so its near impossible.
BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:09:50 PM

Well, we contine to discuss about tranfer or not transfer but seller has not reply yet at my answer:

1) Accept escrow?
2) Why you password was reset recently (you bought this account? Roll Eyes )

Hity1992

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:50:32 PM

If you find a seller selling something with a balance this high and doesn't check here on a regular basis just know there might be something wrong with the sale. and you can't transfer a gift card balance, I also know that you can transfer the balance through customer care, but Amazon's T&C's don't allow it.
BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:02:33 PM

Roll Eyes

We are waiting for a reply.
ElEcTrOnEeZ (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:15:00 PM

Well, we contine to discuss about tranfer or not transfer but seller has not reply yet at my answer:

1) Accept escrow?

I reset my password because I could not log in from my mobile, was showing an error after using the previously saved password, so I re-set the password from my mobile. This is not a bought account, check out all the email addresses posted from this account and send emails to them and I will reply. This proves it.
Hity1992

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:19:21 PM

1) Accept escrow?

I reset my password because I could not log in from my mobile, was showing an error after using the previously saved password, so I re-set the password from my mobile. This is not a bought account, check out all the email addresses posted from this account and send emails to them and I will reply. This proves it.
So are you willing to use an escrow for the deal? I am in serious need of this GC, I need to buy a few products before the prices are increased.
ElEcTrOnEeZ (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:26:20 PM

1) Accept escrow?

So are you willing to use an escrow for the deal? I am in serious need of this GC, I need to buy a few products before the prices are increased.

I am very novice to the Bitcoin world and so far I have received only 2 Bitcoin payments ever in the last a few months (that's how old my Bitcoin experience is). I don't know how escrow works, but the way Amazon GCs are, they are gone for good once the code is revealed and anyone can dispute the escrow (I am not telling that you will) making me a total loss of $1000, so I am a bit wary. Please take me into confidence.
Hity1992

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:33:31 PM

1) Accept escrow?

I am very novice to the Bitcoin world and so far I have received only 2 Bitcoin payments ever in the last a few months (that's how old my Bitcoin experience is). I don't know how escrow works, but the way Amazon GCs are, they are gone for good once the code is revealed and anyone can dispute the escrow (I am not telling that you will) making me a total loss of $1000, so I am a bit wary. Please take me into confidence.
There's no way to cheat when using an escrow:
1. I send the BTC to the escrow and you send the code to the escrow
2. We use team viewer and the escrow redeems the code on my account and if it works
3. the escrow will release the funds to your account

so in those steps where will you get scammed? the only thing I see here is that your the one who is trying to pull off some kind of stunt.
ElEcTrOnEeZ (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:40:12 PM

1) Accept escrow?

There's no way to cheat when using an escrow:
1. I send the BTC to the escrow and you send the code to the escrow
2. We use team viewer and the escrow redeems the code on my account and if it works
3. the escrow will release the funds to your account

so in those steps where will you get scammed? the only thing I see here is that your the one who is trying to pull off some kind of stunt.

If you are saying that I am pulling some kind of stunt, then how come you have lesser reputation here than me ? I will give you a pass then.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:08:45 PM

Deal with him carefully. I have seen many such kind of attempts and all ended up in scamming. Just a warning to all.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: