Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Account In bitcointalk Was Hack  (Read 2623 times)
bitcoingiven (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:20:45 AM

Sorry guy, i am real emmnazady,my account emmnazady was hack,
how to get back this account.. please moderator...help me block this emmnazady account.
This account (emmnazady) was hack after i run digieuro(DEUR) wallet in my personel computer.
Beware guy... DEUR wallet have virus to hack your account.

Thanks
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6145

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:55:38 AM

If you posted an address with your account before and you still own the private keys of that address then you can sign a message like it says here and send it to theymos : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoingiven (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:04:05 AM

If you posted an address with your account before and you still own the private keys of that address then you can sign a message like it says here and send it to theymos : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

thanks
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:17:12 AM

thanks
Just please keep in mind that there is no guarantee that he will restore your account. Even if you are able to provide solid proof he might just be too busy to bother. Essentially keep reminding him once in a while; some people get their accounts within a few days while for some it takes a few weeks.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask, otherwise close the thread.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:21:35 PM

Could you also post the source from which you downloaded or got the digieuro wallet as if what you say is right then in accordance to your statement that wallet could be the source of the malware that got your personal account info hacked.
Thanks
bitcoingiven (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:24:54 PM

Could you also post the source from which you downloaded or got the digieuro wallet as if what you say is right then in accordance to your statement that wallet could be the source of the malware that got your personal account info hacked.
Thanks

I download from website,run wallet for an hour,after thats i receipt my first email from ebay my account was login from Unauthorized person.
i change my ebay password but forgot i to change my gmail password. After 1hour change my ebay password i receipt again email from ebay for Unauthorized login again. Start that i change old my active website login,scan my laptop but forgot to change my bitcointalk password.

My scan result was from deur wallet ( malware ) delete all folder (appdata) but all my information already hack.
Anegg

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:50:35 AM

Yeah. Just do that. What rank was your account?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcoingiven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:40:22 AM

Yeah. Just do that. What rank was your account?

Sr.member
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:12:32 PM

This is why I haven up in any altcoins, back in the day when it was a novelty I used check the different wallets out if I found the coin interesting, right now it's just a waste of time to be honest, they are all after your Bitcoins, it's all they care about (obviously there are some exceptions like Monero, MAID and so on, but the rest are garbage).
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:45:31 AM

I left a trust feedback on the account for now. Profile link for emmnazady: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=200119
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:05:45 AM

This account (emmnazady) was hack after i run digieuro(DEUR) wallet in my personel computer.

Can someone confirm if the DEUR wallet really has a virus stealing accounts? I have some few friends who has the deur and at first I really thought that duer is too good to be true an then I came accross this. So can someone confirm so I can warn my friends about it? Thanks!

Sorry for asking this question in this thread.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:36:57 AM

I left a trust feedback on the account for now. Profile link for emmnazady: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=200119
You should wait for a signed message from a staked address, or a confirmation that the claimed altcoin's file does contain virus. Someday someone may claim my account is hacked, would you jump to conclusion and give a neg?
That and OP not replying anymore, gives me a feeling this is either a FUD attempt at the altcoin or a troll(pessimistic about everything)
ABitNut

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:09:54 AM

You should wait for a signed message from a staked address, or a confirmation that the claimed altcoin's file does contain virus. Someday someone may claim my account is hacked, would you jump to conclusion and give a neg?
That and OP not replying anymore, gives me a feeling this is either a FUD attempt at the altcoin or a troll(pessimistic about everything)

No, I wouldn't wait. I would put the feedback out there immediately to make it clear that there may be something wrong. I would prefer leaving a neutral, but it seems like most users do not read those. Better safe than sorry...
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:33:34 PM

Sorry guy, i am real emmnazady,my account emmnazady was hack,
how to get back this account.. please moderator...help me block this emmnazady account.

Thanks

are you sure about it ?
someday i instal every "new altcoin" and i m lose my bittrex account
i think my acc get hacked because i instal more new altcoin wallet
hm......
ABitNut

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:07:07 AM

Whoever is in control of the account right now is trying to sell it. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328686.0;topicseen
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 01:30:14 AM

I marked it red for now until this gets settled.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 11:27:58 AM

I have the control over the account. Yes, I have the account credentials. But I am not the hacker, for god sake.

I was contacted by this hacked account (emmnazady) for sale of this account. I never trade accounts. I only sell those which I get as collateral from loans on my lending service. But I saw that this account was hacked (saw the trust rating of ABitNut). So, I thought that I would login and change the credentials and won't pay the guy. I went ahead and said him that I will pay 0.06 BTC to which he agreed upon. I logged in and changed the password. This all happened on 15th January. But I went busy with my personal life and I just forgot about this. Today when I was cleaning up my inbox, I found PMs of this account and checked the trust rating to be -2 red. Then I remembered and thought it would be better to return back the account. I will surely like to post any more proofs in case needed.

For now, I request the original owner of the account to contact me to get back the account control.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:44:00 PM

Can anyone confirm that digieuro wallet is a malware? A bit afraid of it because I have it on my PC, but I have unistalled it after read this thread and changed my password already.
But thanks for your info, at least it will make me more careful to download and install something on my PC.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 01:54:48 PM

I have the control over the account. Yes, I have the account credentials. But I am not the hacker, for god sake.

I was contacted by this hacked account (emmnazady) for sale of this account. I never trade accounts. I only sell those which I get as collateral from loans on my lending service. But I saw that this account was hacked (saw the trust rating of ABitNut). So, I thought that I would login and change the credentials and won't pay the guy. I went ahead and said him that I will pay 0.06 BTC to which he agreed upon. I logged in and changed the password. This all happened on 15th January. But I went busy with my personal life and I just forgot about this. Today when I was cleaning up my inbox, I found PMs of this account and checked the trust rating to be -2 red. Then I remembered and thought it would be better to return back the account. I will surely like to post any more proofs in case needed.

For now, I request the original owner of the account to contact me to get back the account control.

No replies/PMs received regarding this.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:27:55 PM

Sorry to hear. A lot of cases like yours lately. But there's a lesson to be learned from this: Forget about altcoins, most of them are total scams and their developers are after your BTC. Unless the project is legit, don't risk getting infected in hopes to get a pump to dump for BTC later.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: