Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:20:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Invader Sex Attacks in Stuttgart, Hamburg  (Read 3533 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:30:24 AM

i don't have much sympathy for these women since most of them voted for pro immigrant parties and support multiculturalism. maybe this is the wake up call they need.

Swarms of nonwhite “refugee” invaders have engaged in mass sex attacks in Hamburg and Stuttgart over New Year’s Eve, it has emerged, reinforcing a pattern set by the 1000-strong attack mob in Cologne.

News of the nonwhite sex attacks in Hamburg and Stuttgart have been grudgingly reported by the controlled media after alternative news sources (such as the New Observer) and mass social media coverage forced the lügenpresse (“lying press”) to admit the mass attacks in Cologne, four days after they took place.

The Bild newspaper in Germany—one of the foremost media promoters of the “refugee” invasion of Germany—today admitted that “groups of young foreigners (probably North Africans)” occurred around midnight on the Hans-Albers-Platz and Grosse Freiheit cross street.

The Bild said the attack “was just like the attack at the Cologne central station” and titled their article “Sex-pack go women-hunting in Hamburg” (Sex-Meute auf  Frauen-Jagd in Hamburg).

http://www.dailystormer.com/mass-invader-sex-attacks-in-stuttgart-hamburg/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:41:20 AM

This is just forking disgusting!!

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
HarizDB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:45:47 AM

Germany took around some 800k refuges in 2015, and because of this sexual assult, which is a cruel crime, no doubt about that, you'd want Germany to stop taking in more refuges and let this be a 'wake up call'?
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:53:40 AM

Germany is done

Case Closed
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:59:20 AM

Germany took around some 800k refuges in 2015, and because of this sexual assult, which is a cruel crime, no doubt about that, you'd want Germany to stop taking in more refuges and let this be a 'wake up call'?
among other reasons, yes. muslim immigrants are a drain on the german economy and economies of every white country in which they live. these subhuman savages are the dregs of their own societies and bring nothing but poverty and crime wherever they go.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/germany-80-percent-of-turkish-muslim-settlers-claim-welfare-payments/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/12/12/germany-statistics-show-majority-of-muslim-refugees-will-never-work/

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/11/22/number-of-salafist-in-german-surges-by-25-per-cent-in-four-months/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:22:08 AM

Anyone who is openly welcoming refugees must be either very ignorant or of lower intelligence (average or less). For those that have strongly supported them so far, they deserve this IMO. This is going to have an affect on everyone just because of their stupidity. I mean they could accept refugees with a proper system (e.g. people that don't fit the right criteria aren't allowed to enter) and with a very limited number. Even then it might be troublesome.
However, I think I've read of another earlier incident of similar nature in the other refugee thread.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
HarizDB

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:26:04 AM

Anyone who is openly welcoming refugees must be either very ignorant or of lower intelligence (average or less). For those that have strongly supported them so far, they deserve this IMO. This is going to have an affect on everyone just because of their stupidity. I mean they could accept refugees with a proper system (e.g. people that don't fit the right criteria aren't allowed to enter) and with a very limited number. Even then it might be troublesome.
However, I think I've read of another earlier incident of similar nature in the other refugee thread.

I do agree with you on the point with refugees should accept the rules of the welcoming country - if not, the get the fuck out. But is it directly stupidity to help your fellow human beings?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:33:35 AM

I do agree with you on the point with refugees should accept the rules of the welcoming country - if not, the get the fuck out. But is it directly stupidity to help your fellow human beings?
When good intentions trump experience and wisdom, you’re asking for trouble — in this case, civilization-threatening trouble.
Yes it is, very stupid. Do you not see the bigger picture here? Significantly increased crime/rape/etc. rates, stress on the countries economy (dependent on system) - economy growth, unemployment rates, other. What about the increased amount of terrorism attacks? People who feel obliged to help other random people are nothing but idiots who don't act with reason. This is a suicide mission.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
HarizDB

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:54:06 AM

When good intentions trump experience and wisdom, you’re asking for trouble — in this case, civilization-threatening trouble.
Yes it is, very stupid. Do you not see the bigger picture here? Significantly increased crime/rape/etc. rates, stress on the countries economy (dependent on system) - economy growth, unemployment rates, other. What about the increased amount of terrorism attacks? People who feel obliged to help other random people are nothing but idiots who don't act with reason. This is a suicide mission.

It is an economic burden to take, these high amounts of refugees, no doubt, but at least here in northern Europa, we have to increase our workforce in the near future. This could turn out to be a massive asset for northern Europa - IF the refugees decides to integrate into the society and educate themselves. I do believe it is, excuse my language, rather pathetic to link refugees with terrorism. You have to remember, Europa had terrorism way before refugees came up here.

I thank you for your opinions in this subject, which is rather complex, and you do have some very interesting and very good points. Have a nice day.
YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:03:36 AM

This is definitely a good wakeup call for themselves. They need to come to their senses.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:46:31 AM

I think nothing will change. Germans are thoroughly brainwashed people and the left is very strong over there. I think we'll hear some "Do not generalize..." like BS pretty soon. They are on an ideological banzai charge and nothing will stop them till too late.
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:01:48 AM

It is an economic burden to take, these high amounts of refugees, no doubt, but at least here in northern Europa, we have to increase our workforce in the near future.
increase the workforce by importing millions of people who don't work? that's a new one. muslim immigrants are not a like-for-like replacement for native europeans. they are unproductive and take out more in welfare than they contribute in labour and taxes. 4/5 of turks who have lived in germany for decades also claim welfare so you can't claim its just a temporary thing and they'll get assimilated or whatever. muslims are a net drain on the economies of every european country in which they live.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/28/leak-81-per-cent-migrants-germany-unskilled-government-predicts-400000-new-welfare-claimants/
The Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit, BA) October migration estimates document outlined a number of key statistics previously not in the public domain.

Among the revelations is that fact over 80 per cent of migrants have no qualifications, the majority are under the age of 45, and the agency expects 400,000 new benefit claimants next year to be migrants.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 11:06:55 AM

increase the workforce by importing millions of people who don't work? that's a new one. muslim immigrants are not a like-for-like replacement for native europeans. they are unproductive and take out more in welfare than they contribute in labour and taxes. 4/5 of turks who have lived in germany for decades also claim welfare so you can't claim its just a temporary thing and they'll get assimilated or whatever. muslims are a net drain on the economies of every european country in which they live.
Exactly. There are enough unemployed people that are willing to work especially in undeveloped lands e.g. Croatia and Serbia. It would be better to import those people.

I think nothing will change. Germans are thoroughly brainwashed people and the left is very strong over there. I think we'll hear some "Do not generalize..." like BS pretty soon. They are on an ideological banzai charge and nothing will stop them till too late.
Yes. They will say do not generalize even though the majority of these refugees are either going to be useless (won't work), criminals, terrorists/other. That's why I said, either make a good application process for entry/asylum or do not accept anyone. It is as simple as that.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 12:11:50 PM

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:35:44 PM

Invaders. They will rape your men and eat your women.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:31:58 PM

Not too much mercy either.  Protesting for months to bring in people that think rape and torture are a normal way of life.....  Comparing it to bringing in Jews from WW2 is utterly moronic.  Germans didn't go around raping their women and torturing each other.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:53:41 PM

Angela Merkel does not get it. After these refugees needs are met ,she forgets to provide sexual gratification benefit program to these law-abiding refugees.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:25:43 AM

It is the organized nature of this incident which scares me. More than 1,000 Muslims ganged up, and surrounded a few hundred native Germans. The German men were subdued by a group of Muslims, while the rest proceeded to molest the German women. It was a well planned attack, and was possibly a rehearsal for something bigger.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:24:34 AM

Unfortunately you're a dying breed my friend, people and countries alike are being stripped of their individuality year in year out and every year the rate is exponentially higher that the last. It's not really anyone's fault but at the same time it's everyone's fault.
The West cannot be blamed for 'welcoming' immigrants and the immigrants cannot be blamed for 'invading' the West, both are caught up in forces they cannot hope to understand let alone control.
What you see happening around you is akin to terraforming except that humans are not going to benefit from this new world. Even in the face of incidents such as the one in your post, countries will be unable to close their doors to maintain their individuality.
The world is headed toward forced oneness. Look closely at the very technology that propels humanity, look at human societies worldwide. The way people live is in direct contraction with their very nature, it doesn't matter where you are in the world, it's the same everywhere. The way you live is supported by concrete physical actions and will override your nature any day.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 08:56:45 AM

The West cannot be blamed for 'welcoming' immigrants and the immigrants cannot be blamed for 'invading' the West, both are caught up in forces they cannot hope to understand let alone control.
Of course I can blame my country for accepting them. I will not to be paying taxes so that some random people can receive free money.

It is the organized nature of this incident which scares me. More than 1,000 Muslims ganged up, and surrounded a few hundred native Germans. The German men were subdued by a group of Muslims, while the rest proceeded to molest the German women. It was a well planned attack, and was possibly a rehearsal for something bigger.
Who knows what they could be planning. This is exactly one of the reasons for which you don't let them in. Essentially the officials could have possibly let thousands of bad actors into the country. With their number being so high they can do a lot of things that we possibly can't even imagine right now.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: