Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Invader Sex Attacks in Stuttgart, Hamburg  (Read 3533 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:50:35 AM

i don't have much sympathy for these women since most of them voted for pro immigrant parties and support multiculturalism. maybe this is the wake up call they need.

Swarms of nonwhite “refugee” invaders have engaged in mass sex attacks in Hamburg and Stuttgart over New Year’s Eve, it has emerged, reinforcing a pattern set by the 1000-strong attack mob in Cologne.

News of the nonwhite sex attacks in Hamburg and Stuttgart have been grudgingly reported by the controlled media after alternative news sources (such as the New Observer) and mass social media coverage forced the lügenpresse (“lying press”) to admit the mass attacks in Cologne, four days after they took place.

The Bild newspaper in Germany—one of the foremost media promoters of the “refugee” invasion of Germany—today admitted that “groups of young foreigners (probably North Africans)” occurred around midnight on the Hans-Albers-Platz and Grosse Freiheit cross street.

The Bild said the attack “was just like the attack at the Cologne central station” and titled their article “Sex-pack go women-hunting in Hamburg” (Sex-Meute auf  Frauen-Jagd in Hamburg).

http://www.dailystormer.com/mass-invader-sex-attacks-in-stuttgart-hamburg/

I think this is a sense of their humanity for others, in a football was no fair play n say no to racism.
humans are social creatures who can not live alone
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:02:40 AM

I can but I need money Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:50:47 PM

Anyone who is openly welcoming refugees must be either very ignorant or of lower intelligence (average or less). For those that have strongly supported them so far, they deserve this IMO. This is going to have an affect on everyone just because of their stupidity. I mean they could accept refugees with a proper system (e.g. people that don't fit the right criteria aren't allowed to enter) and with a very limited number. Even then it might be troublesome.
However, I think I've read of another earlier incident of similar nature in the other refugee thread.

I do agree with you on the point with refugees should accept the rules of the welcoming country - if not, the get the fuck out. But is it directly stupidity to help your fellow human beings?
Yes, it is direct stupidity to help your fellow human beings stupidly.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:15:17 PM

Angela Merkel does not get it. After these refugees needs are met ,she forgets to provide sexual gratification benefit program to these law-abiding refugees.

Yeah but shes under pressure at the moment. Shes out in the public, but doesnt want to ruin her reputation, which in my opinion, is already ruined.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:46:24 AM

I can but I need money Smiley
What do you mean?
how to be human to be in need of money? Shocked
Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:37:08 AM

Unfortunately you're a dying breed my friend, people and countries alike are being stripped of their individuality year in year out and every year the rate is exponentially higher that the last. It's not really anyone's fault but at the same time it's everyone's fault.
The West cannot be blamed for 'welcoming' immigrants and the immigrants cannot be blamed for 'invading' the West, both are caught up in forces they cannot hope to understand let alone control.
What you see happening around you is akin to terraforming except that humans are not going to benefit from this new world. Even in the face of incidents such as the one in your post, countries will be unable to close their doors to maintain their individuality.
The world is headed toward forced oneness. Look closely at the very technology that propels humanity, look at human societies worldwide. The way people live is in direct contraction with their very nature, it doesn't matter where you are in the world, it's the same everywhere. The way you live is supported by concrete physical actions and will override your nature any day.

Sadly, this is very true.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:54:41 PM

i don't have much sympathy for these women since most of them voted for pro immigrant parties and support multiculturalism. maybe this is the wake up call they need.

Swarms of nonwhite “refugee” invaders have engaged in mass sex attacks in Hamburg and Stuttgart over New Year’s Eve, it has emerged, reinforcing a pattern set by the 1000-strong attack mob in Cologne.

News of the nonwhite sex attacks in Hamburg and Stuttgart have been grudgingly reported by the controlled media after alternative news sources (such as the New Observer) and mass social media coverage forced the lügenpresse (“lying press”) to admit the mass attacks in Cologne, four days after they took place.

The Bild newspaper in Germany—one of the foremost media promoters of the “refugee” invasion of Germany—today admitted that “groups of young foreigners (probably North Africans)” occurred around midnight on the Hans-Albers-Platz and Grosse Freiheit cross street.

The Bild said the attack “was just like the attack at the Cologne central station” and titled their article “Sex-pack go women-hunting in Hamburg” (Sex-Meute auf  Frauen-Jagd in Hamburg).

http://www.dailystormer.com/mass-invader-sex-attacks-in-stuttgart-hamburg/

i dont think it is a refugee problem.. the problem is what makes these people leave their country? unless we find the main reason of ongoing war in syria, we cant handle such problems in our western countries.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:01:02 PM

i dont think it is a refugee problem.. the problem is what makes these people leave their country? unless we find the main reason of ongoing war in syria, we cant handle such problems in our western countries.
Yes you certainly can.

There is no need to "find the main reason of ongoing war."  None whatsoever.  

You simply handle the problem.  The problem is huge numbers of people with no passports trying to come in and live in your country.

I guess you could, though, let it be known to a crowd of 100,000 at the border that you were going to have a contest.  That you were going to let in one person who could best explain, as judged by judges in an actual contest, the reasons of the ongoing war in Syria.

That could go on media - might be a very interesting and informative show.  And that guy would get in.

The rest would stay out.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:14:08 PM

At last, we have some sort of a response from Führerin Merkel. Here:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261576/merkel-anti-semitism-muslims-i-brought-germany-daniel-greenfield

However, I am surprised that she is more worried about the minuscule number of Jews living in Germany (~100,000 individuals), than thinking about the vulnerable German women who are undergoing harassment from the migrants.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 05:18:34 PM

undergoing harassment from the migrants.

How much cases are going in juridical way?

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:29:12 PM

Crime & Punishment Grin
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:39:22 PM

How much cases are going in juridical way?

More than 800 in the city of Cologne alone (perpetrated during the new year celebrations). I heard that hundreds of cases were filed in Dusseldorf. Not sure about the other cities, especially Berlin and Munich. That said, just one perpetrator has been arrested so far (an illegal immigrant from Morocco). The police published a list of 30 suspects (all of them illegals), but none of them (with the exception of the Moroccan) have been detained.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:10:41 PM

The police published a list of 30 suspects (all of them illegals), but none of them (with the exception of the Moroccan) have been detained.

How about sperma and biological material?

simon66

Activity: 423

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:23:49 PM

This would never happen here where I live, the first sign of gangs of a thousand "immigrants" our citizens militias would be activated, on point, locked and loaded.

This is all outrageous and I can't believe so little is being done about it..
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:32:43 PM

This would never happen here where I live ...

of a thousand "immigrants" our citizens militias would be activated

Ohh, i see it, You are a son of such migrants, and local natives are killed and today are in reservations.

simon66

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:50:32 PM

I am a son of Germans and it is my family in harms way.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:52:07 PM

Are You now In North America?

bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:55:24 PM

This would never happen here where I live, the first sign of gangs of a thousand "immigrants" our citizens militias would be activated, on point, locked and loaded.

The later being the most strange part about it. Why is not more done?

simon66

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:18:23 PM

Thankfully so..

The later being the most strange part about it. Why is not more done?

I'm not much of one for conspiracy, ok maybe a little, but I can't help but think that there is some motive somewhere high up behind all of this and that they are doing it on purpose.

The motive?
Perpetual war?
War on Christianity/Jews?
War on western ideals?
War on the white race?
War on women?

I don't know, but I sense there is evil afoot, and there will be war or maybe another holocaust/genocide to come of this.

This is all just a setup to create great unrest in the west.

What are the chances of those responsible for this mess just being that incredibly stupid to think this was a good idea?
I wish I believed this to be the case..

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 08:01:04 PM

Thankfully so..

Give back the land at natives, dude, You are a "illegal immigrant", natives have not asking You to live there.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: