Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:48:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of cointrader.net  (Read 693 times)
dandana (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:01:32 PM

I have a withdraw started from 2 days and its still "queued", until now they had automaticaly withdraw(i`ve been using them for 1 year), they closed the support page, doesn't respond to any emails tweets or anything else, their exchange market dropped to 0.5 max daily ...i think they will close the services, so i am not advising anyone to deposit or exchange there or else they will remain with the funds stucked... just like me ...
I am not acusing of scaming i just point that it never happened to me till now to remain with the funds stucked there... probably thats not the place for this topic but i didnt knew where to put it so ... an admin can move to wherever.
Thanks
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:02:57 PM

Wrong section i think this belongs to scam or reputation section.
Oh My Rig!

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:03:05 PM

I have a withdraw started from 2 days and its still "queued", until now they had automaticaly withdraw(i`ve been using them for 1 year), they closed the support page, doesn't respond to any emails tweets or anything else, their exchange market dropped to 0.5 max daily ...i think they will close the services, so i am not advising anyone to deposit or exchange there or else they will remain with the funds stucked... just like me ...
I am not acusing of scaming i just point that it never happened to me till now to remain with the funds stucked there... probably thats not the place for this topic but i didnt knew where to put it so ... an admin can move to wherever.
Thanks

Dear topicstarter, with all respect sure you understand that info like that should be proved by screenshots at least (without your ID of course). Any additional info that can somehow confirm your words should be nice too.. Thanks!
dandana (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:45:34 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 03:03:13 PM by dandana

Thanks

Dear topicstarter, with all respect sure you understand that info like that should be proved by screenshots at least (without your ID of course). Any additional info that can somehow confirm your words should be nice too.. Thanks!
Yes sir you are right
Its not a scam acusation, its just a warning, it`s a posibility that they will complete the transfer, although the invoice that i wanted to pay has expired ... the withdraws are "queued" but something like that never happened to me before on cointrader, they didnt gaved me any transaction id or anything, after confirming the withdraw on my email, i got on their website saying something like : due to a massive load of servers your transfer will be processed shortly. It`s already been more than 24 hours ..
Also the phone number is disconnected, the support page is closed, havent got any responds at emails ...
http://imgur.com/nCcQDT4
dandana (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:20:13 PM

After 2 days they canceled the transfers ...i was able to succesfully withdraw the funds after i sent them over 100 emails and someone from bitcoiniacs replied me with this :
Dear Yves,
Cointrader was purchased by Newnote Financial. They didn't do a good job of running it and we're trying to buy it back. Hopefully we can do it soon and help you out.

Best regards

Chris

So please dont use cointrader anymore ... who have funds there withdraw immediatly .. nobody knows what will happen with it
Thanks
Brucifer

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:14:00 PM

I am having the same problem with cointrader.net. Funds are stuck in the queue since feb15. No response from numerous emails.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: