Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of trusted members selling amazon egift cards  (Read 712 times)
HITTI2 (OP)

Activity: 563
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:20:44 PM

I was thinking of going to gyft for an amazon card, but I been reading that some members have these ecards at a discount. Hey, saving money is awesome. This is why I ask.

Can anyone supply profile links to trusted member selling amazon egift cards/code?

Maybe best bet will be put up a wtb thread?

Thanks.

Win7x64 Pro, Acer XB240H, Corsair Obsidian 750D Black,DEMCifilter Corsair Obsidian 750D Dust Filter Kit,Delidded i7-3770K OC'd@4.5GHz, F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM, MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GD5, ASUS Xonar D1, Vantec UGT-ST644R, ASRock Z75 Pro3, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU, EK-KIT L240, 2 x NF-A14-FLX Fans, 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 128GB RAID 0 32KB strip, WD Re WD1003FBYZ 1TB,2TB HGST/Hitachi (HUA723020ALA641),2 x HGST A7K3000 HUA723030ALA640 3 TB, Vertex II 60GB,Samsung SH-S223L.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:11:18 PM

I would suggest you open a WTB thread with your budget and you will have trusted members contacting you.
There will be untrusted offers too but you will need to decide.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 02:10:51 PM

If you saw a thread that sells gift cards with big discounts like 60% or higher, most likely the user is selling carded gift cards.
But there is also a few users that sell carded gift cards at much lower discount too, so it is very difficult to know which seller is trusted or not trusted. Use your common sense when dealing with such user and don't forget to use escrow!

Life sucks.
beel

Activity: 801

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:20:18 PM

If you saw a thread that sells gift cards with big discounts like 60% or higher, most likely the user is selling carded gift cards.
But there is also a few users that sell carded gift cards at much lower discount too, so it is very difficult to know which seller is trusted or not trusted. Use your common sense when dealing with such user and don't forget to use escrow!

whats the harm in carded gift e cards

its already been carded i guess

so as far as i know

there are 90 percent sellars having carded gift cards.... and thats for sure

.Satcrash.
                     ▄▄████
                ▄▄▄██▀█████
              ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀██
            ▄██████████
    ▄█████████████████
   ▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀██▀
       ▄████████████▀
     ▄▄████████████
   ▄██████████████
  ▄█████████▀████
 █████████▀     ██▀
▀▄██████▀      ▀
▄▀▀▄▀▀
.THE PREMIER CRASH GAME.
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████
█████▀▀  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄  ▀▀█████
████  ▄█████████████▄  ████
████  ██████████▀▀███  ████
████  ███▀▀███▀  ▄███  ████
████  ███▄  ▀  ▄█████  ████
████  ▀████▄ ▄██████▀  ████
█████  ▀███████████▀  █████
██████▄  ▀███████▀  ▄██████
████████▄  ▀▀█▀▀  ▄████████
███████████▄▄ ▄▄███████████
███████████  ██  █  █
PROVABLY
FAIR

█████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
█████     ██   ██     █████
█████     ▀█████▀     █████
█████   ▄█████████▄   █████
██████ ██▀       ▀██ ██████
█████████         █████████
██████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██████████
█████▀▀▀████▀ ▀████▀▀▀█████
██▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██
███████████  ██  █  █
AFFILIATE
PROGRAM

█████
█████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█████████
███████▀▄█████████▄▀███████
██████ █████████████ ██████
█████ ███████████████ █████
███▀█   ▀█████████▀   █▀███
██  █    █████████    █  ██
███▄█▄  ▄█████████▄   █▄███
████████████▀▀▀██████ █████
████████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████  ██  █  █
24/7
SUPPORTS

█████
..BET NOW..
Revelation Machine

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:49:28 PM

so as far as i know

Sometimes e-gift cards can be reported as hacked and sometimes amazon blocks/returns the gift card.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 03:43:20 PM

so as far as i know

If Amazon found out that the gift card that you use is a carded gift card, all the balance in the gift card will be seized or you will not be able to use it anymore.

Life sucks.
Revelation Machine

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:46:08 PM

so as far as i know

If Amazon found out that the gift card that you use is a carded gift card, all the balance in the gift card will be seized or you will not be able to use it anymore.
IIRC, If amazon finds out that the card you used is a carded gift card they ban your amazon account.
HITTI2 (OP)

Activity: 563

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:00:52 PM

so as far as i know

IIRC, If amazon finds out that the card you used is a carded gift card they ban your amazon account.

Oh fuck. Thanks! Damn. That is some serious shit.

I will stick with Gyft then.

I got all my warranties etc under my amazon account so saving a few bucks I guess is not worth it.

Win7x64 Pro, Acer XB240H, Corsair Obsidian 750D Black,DEMCifilter Corsair Obsidian 750D Dust Filter Kit,Delidded i7-3770K OC'd@4.5GHz, F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM, MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GD5, ASUS Xonar D1, Vantec UGT-ST644R, ASRock Z75 Pro3, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU, EK-KIT L240, 2 x NF-A14-FLX Fans, 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 128GB RAID 0 32KB strip, WD Re WD1003FBYZ 1TB,2TB HGST/Hitachi (HUA723020ALA641),2 x HGST A7K3000 HUA723030ALA640 3 TB, Vertex II 60GB,Samsung SH-S223L.
Ilovebitcoin235

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:01:19 PM

I have used bitcart.io once and it worked. Im not sure if they are carded though.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:41:13 PM

You cannot get the listed of trusted amazon egift cards sellers unless you look around and contact any seller you are able to see otherwise you can start compiling the lists by yourself.

amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:25:01 PM

so as far as i know

That is not true. I bought carded gift cards here and were removed from my account and account wasn't banned.
Premgen

Activity: 428

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:28:25 PM

I can get you a Amazon Gift Card to your balance for 50% off of its cost. We can use a trusted escrow here.
OlDirtyBastard

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:42:37 PM

I sell trusted and reliable Amazon GC's at a 30% discount.

A $100 AGC would for example cost you $70.

Let me know if you are interested, thank you!
Ilovebitcoin235

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:54:32 PM

To both the sellers replied above? How were these gift cards obtained?
Premgen

Activity: 428

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:55:24 PM

To both the sellers replied above? How were these gift cards obtained?

I use a method that makes amazon support give you gift card balance.
madjules007

Activity: 400

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:31:01 PM

I was thinking of going to gyft for an amazon card, but I been reading that some members have these ecards at a discount. Hey, saving money is awesome. This is why I ask.

Can anyone supply profile links to trusted member selling amazon egift cards/code?

Maybe best bet will be put up a wtb thread?

Thanks.

Unless you're drop-shipping to a non-US address, I would advise against this. The risk of carded gift cards is too high. That risk is mitigated with Starbucks (for example), as you are not required to give up any identifying information (e.g. physical address) to use them. With Amazon, I would only buy discounted cards if shipping to an address that could not be linked to me. Even third party drop shippers carry risks, but Amazon is very unlikely to pursue foreign fraud cases for 3-figure or 4-figure $ amounts.

Anything more than a 5% discount on Amazon smells fishy. And since that is the case IMO, it makes the most sense to deal directly with Gyft for the 3% discount.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
mdmerch

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:47:56 PM

I have used bitcart.io once and it worked. Im not sure if they are carded though.

I tried to use them the other day. It took over 24 hours to get two codes that were already redeemed. Then 24 more hours to get one code that worked. Never received a working replacement for the first one. Lost about $80. So beware that you are basically doing a trade with no escrow. Don't trust anyone just cause they have a decent looking website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: