Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neurochem Enhancement : Free offer for the Bitcoin Community  (Read 30095 times)
ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:09:40 PM

Did anyone use such things? Are they good? What do they actually do to you? Are they safe? Do they have dangerous side-affects? This stuff on the site looks very dangerous to me.

Perhaps you should checkout the Smart Drug Smarts podcast although it looks like their host has been overloaded.

And if you want to get started with a relatively harmless but extremely effective and helpful breakfast protocol then I would recommend this:

4Tbs of grass-fed butter (Kerrygold unsalted)
35ml of MCT Oil (Dr. Friedlander's is great)
spoonful of coconut manna
some raw honey (Bees Bros is awesome!)

a small pinch of pure vanilla extract (for anti-inflammation and taste)
some cinnamon (merely for taste)
some dark chocolate (merely for taste)

Boil some water, mix the ingredients and blend. Should make a nice frothy white foam on top. Excellent for breakfast. 600+ calories of tasty fatty goodness! Brain food, eliminates hunger with plenty of fuel but still keeps your body in ketosis.

The sugars from the honey does not affect ketosis?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: