Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FocusGames.io - [Old FaucetGame.com]Join and have fun. 20k+ reg'd in 3 weeks.  (Read 37033 times)
huynhdu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

http://faucetgame.com/withdraw
I have been sent 30000 Satoshi to my account at FaucetHub.io!
I were able to withdraw successfully and it legit!
I had fun using faucetgame.com.
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

mexican target websites are very good
i use faucet game before
and got 4 payments regulary
sankasanka

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

mexicantarget,

need help  for vip account
huynhdu

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

http://faucetgame.com/withdraw
I have been sent 30000 Satoshi to my account at FaucetHub.io!
I had fun using faucetgame.com. I were able to withdraw successfully and it is legit!
fbt

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

Hey guys,
I run VIP test. Will share results daily. Here's first post http://freebitcoin.tips/faucetgame-vip-test-day-first-purchasing/
Any feedback is highly appreciated. Feel free to say whatever, I take it slow:)
Next posts will be way more interesting. They will be about money
My site is crappy now I will fix it soon.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

Hey guys,
I run VIP test. Will share results daily. Here's first post http://freebitcoin.tips/faucetgame-vip-test-day-first-purchasing/
Any feedback is highly appreciated. Feel free to say whatever, I take it slow:)
Next posts will be way more interesting. They will be about money
My site is crappy now I will fix it soon.
In order to activate the VIP, you need to email me through the support system.
Please do so. I get user account info directly in my email and I'm able to enable the VIP in a few hours, if I'm around.
12-24 hours is in case I'm not around.

Found your username and email (..remove email from your blog?).
VIP enabled
lovefaucetgame

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:48:38 AM

hi ! i think this is the best site to earn free bitcoin i guess, been join for awhile and happy earning here, but i have some issue with flagged, hello mexicantarget , can you set my id normal again, in my flag page it's show '' throw_in_the_towel ''  i ask mod his name is ''bigstick'', he said my flagged is cause i miss antibot,, but im sure i type captcha and resolved antibot many time, idk why this happen.I already send a ticket but they respond few day ago,, im still wait... my User ID   17428433  thanks you mexicantarget
fbt

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:46:00 PM

Found your username and email (..remove email from your blog?).
VIP enabled
Yes, thank you
Runnng and testing
fbt

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:48:32 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:26:27 PM by fbt

mexicantarget,

I have a question on links in chat. You know I write about my vip experience and I share links to my posts in chat from time to time. I don't spam and do it one-two times per day. I don't know how these links can be considered as spam... It's a link to relevant content users want to read. It's no way referral. I have some ref links on my site but i never linked to pages with ref links. Some mods ask me not to put that links into chat and send them through pm. I honestly don't understand which way i break rules. And I think people like my links. I can't make them active and some of users are not lazy to copypaste and open links.

Can you please tell me if I can put in chat links on texts like about vip purchasing, you've read? If no, i'll stop and will never judge it, site is yours and you set any rules. But i'll be grateful if you'll explain why not. If yes, don't waist time to explain, i know why it's ok:) Thank you.

It's edited message from chat. Looks like you went away when I posted it there.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

mexicantarget,

I have a question on links in chat. You know I write about my vip experience and I share links to my posts in chat from time to time. I don't spam and do it one-two times per day. I don't know how these links can be considered as spam... It's a link to relevant content users want to read. It's no way referral. I have some ref links on my site but i never linked to pages with ref links. Some mods ask me not to put that links into chat and send them through pm. I honestly don't understand which way i break rules. And I think people like my links. I can't make them active and some of users are not lazy to copypaste and open links.

Can you please tell me if I can put in chat links on texts like about vip purchasing, you've read? If no, i'll stop and will never judge it, site is yours and you set any rules. But i'll be grateful if you'll explain why not. If yes, don't waist time to explain, i know why it's ok:) Thank you.

It's edited message from chat. Looks like you went away when I posted it there.

It's all good. It's nothing bad, so it's not considered as spam.

As long you don't post any kind of bots/FUD about the site.
fbt

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

It's all good. It's nothing bad, so it's not considered as spam.

As long you don't post any kind of bots/FUD about the site.
[/quote]

Got it ty.
lovefaucetgame

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

hi ! i think this is the best site to earn free bitcoin i guess, been join for awhile and happy earning here, but i have some issue with flagged, hello mexicantarget , can you set my id normal again, in my flag page it's show '' throw_in_the_towel ''  i ask mod his name is ''bigstick'', he said my flagged is cause i miss antibot,, but im sure i type captcha and resolved antibot many time, idk why this happen.I already send a ticket but they respond few day ago,, im still wait... my User ID   17428433  thanks you mexicantarget

pls help mexicantarget
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

pls help mexicantarget
You got flagged when I was testing the feature, so it wasn't a real flag.
I've unflagged you.

Apologies for the trouble
lovefaucetgame

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

pls help mexicantarget
You got flagged when I was testing the feature, so it wasn't a real flag.
I've unflagged you.

Apologies for the trouble

thanks you,, i been contact to team support many time but they not settle its,  a week ago i win alot from lottery but my id still flagged,then i feel boring and i lose all credit,, hope i make it again..

regards
maliken01

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:25:11 AM

This is a very awesome site. i still haven't withdraw my earning yet. but however, with my experience in the site, i highly recommend this to everyone. very nice...
correosdelbosque

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

I have withdrawn several times and I am very happy with the result. Today 50k more to my account.  18 times I have withdraw over 50k even 75000 Satoshi several times
zmadah

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

Hi Mex
My user id: Zmadah

See i got a problem.
I think i register in this site for several times (Maybe because of site design or maybe my low IQ) and every time for a reason i cancelled being there till now that my friends guide me how to play there and how to register my real user name there.
As you ban all multiaccount there do you ban this id too?

P.S.: just at my first attemp i didn't get it serious ( i considered it a prank) in second time when 2 or 3 times in row i got 1 satoshi i cancelled my visiting and yeserday i could register and earn some satoshis there ( that was better than other faucets and showed worth to keep it on)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:24:44 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 10:38:18 PM by mexicantarget

Hi Mex
My user id: Zmadah

See i got a problem.
I think i register in this site for several times (Maybe because of site design or maybe my low IQ) and every time for a reason i cancelled being there till now that my friends guide me how to play there and how to register my real user name there.
As you ban all multiaccount there do you ban this id too?

P.S.: just at my first attemp i didn't get it serious ( i considered it a prank) in second time when 2 or 3 times in row i got 1 satoshi i cancelled my visiting and yeserday i could register and earn some satoshis there ( that was better than other faucets and showed worth to keep it on)

You don't have to worry if you wont be using the other accounts. If you use 1 account, you'll have no issues.
Ritchie3373

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

Hi, just to let everyone know,  I just had withdrawn 10000 satoshis from faucethub for the fifth time now. Thank you again Faucethub.io
Reministus

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

Hi MexicanTarget.

I would like to kindly ask you if it's possible if you could add the old captcha back in FreeBTCMine.com or just add it as a secondary captcha.

Can you please do it? I can't use FreeBTCMine because Recaptcha is only giving me problems.... :/

I have use Recaptcha too much in Faucetgame in the past and until now it only gives me problem....

Please add it,I am using FreeBTCMine for quite awhile now.

I even send you a PM MexicanTarget. Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: