Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I know who has your coins at Crytpsy... (Update)  (Read 2508 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:42:27 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 07:03:52 PM by LiteCoinGuy

I guess this guy has the answer too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJONR_UL1rw

------------------------------

Cryptsy Has Moved Out of Their Building Unannounced, Nowhere to be Found

Bitcoinist has received exclusive news regarding Cryptsy that is related to the issues surrounding the cryptocurrency exchange as of late. According to a confirmed source, who wishes to remain anonymous, the company has moved out of the building that housed its headquarters. This move was unannounced, and was discovered accidentally when our source went to the building to visit the team.

http://bitcoinist.net/cryptsy-has-moved-out-of-their-building-unannounced-nowhere-to-be-found/

--------------------------------

Paul Vernon, Cryptsy’s CEO, Seems To Have Flown To China

http://bitcoinnewschannel.com/2016/01/09/paul-vern-cryptsys-ceo-seems-to-have-flown-to-china/

---------------------------------

Digital Currency Exchange Cryptsy Suspends Trading

http://www.coindesk.com/altcoin-exchange-cryptsy-takes-trade-engine-offline/

----------------------------------

Class Action Lawsuit Against Bitcoin Exchange Cryptsy

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/12/02/class-action-lawsuit-against-bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy/

------------------------------------

Crypsy 2.0 in China

https://paycointalk.org/topic/1111/cryptsy-the-new-exchange

https://www.bitebi9.com/markets/view/BTC_CNY

--------------------------------------

http://bitcoinist.net/timeline-cryptsy-disappearance-mystery/

------------------------------

http://forklog.net/cryptsy-officially-suspends-operations/

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6162

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:50:05 PM

Honestly I'm sick of this company and also sick of people who keep using it and then cry , I mean there is two zillion (literally) topic about it on scam accusations and different newspaper related ot bitcoin etc ... but do people stop using it ? Hell no ! they like to get scammed .
So for what comes to me , I have to say that those who keep using their website probably deserve it and like Satoshi said once  Roll Eyes :

Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:53:51 PM

Honestly I'm sick of this company and also sick of people who keep using it and then cry , I mean there is two zillion (literally) topic about it on scam accusations and different newspaper related ot bitcoin etc ... but do people stop using it ? Hell no ! they like to get scammed .
So for what comes to me , I have to say that those who keep using their website probably deserve it .
Yeah it's a mystery for me too, especially since their interface sucks, not even listing coins according to volume.
In terms of usability it's one of the worst exchanges imo, add scam accusations to that and I don't understand how people can still use it.

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:00:18 PM

How come this video is from  13/08/2014 ?

Anyway, they're a fraud and what we know so far is that Bigvern already resigned rigth before Christmas. He is probably the one that has our dough
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:04:12 PM

Luckily stopped using it from a long time ago after had a bad experience with so long delay of payout but i received it after 19 days so that after this and i gave up there for further use.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:10:47 PM

what's wrong with cryptsy, i heard it was sued bt US Government right? So is this site down and didn't pay you like mintpal?

luckily poloniex is the safest one, congrats!
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:34:23 PM

So for what comes to me , I have to say that those who keep using their website probably deserve it and like Satoshi said once  Roll Eyes :

Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone.

Except for the fact that it are not lost coins. The coins are in somebodies posession, whether it is big vern or some hacker or just due to trading engine bugs.

Lost coins were not destroyed, so the coins of everybody are unfortunately not worth more due to this.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:41:39 PM

yeah. except this will be no loss of coins but a case of stolen coins by a scamming exchange! The thruth is that nobody is being able to get their coins out and that this is all begining to look a lot like MTGox. I wonder what will this do to bitcoin when the stolen coins gets dumped
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:41:43 PM

Stopped using Crypsty long ago after running into several issues with lack of customer support. There are so many other exchanges available. Why torture yourself there? Poloniex has been a much better experience.
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:44:55 PM

I guess this guy has the answer too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJONR_UL1rw

Wink
this video not make me surprise,and i just interest about description,"We made a surprise visit to the Cryptsy office, and received a warm and transparent welcome!" this mean Crptsy is okay,but the trusth is not,cryptsy have a big problem,and i never love to use this exchange Grin
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:01:34 PM

I have some spare cash on my Cryptsy account. The staff has been rather correct with me, they took a long time to reply for some reason, but they finally did. Im now considering moving all my funds (it's just worthless altcoins to be honest, less than 0.2 BTC. Is the main problem withdrawing altcoins, but BTC will work OK? In this case im selling all my alts and giving up on any hope of them taking off, i'll just keep that small BTC in my wallet.
lolgato

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:12:36 PM

I deposited a few bitcoins in to crypsty. Just to test if i can withdraw I had withdrawed but i havent received it for over one week.That just shows how little they are willing to scam. Plus the price of btc will just continue to rise making my coins more valuable.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:36:05 PM

people who still use cryptsy are asking for trouble, it was clear since their major slow down that they are out of the business of the crypto scene

there are better exchange with a good volume, there is no point in using it anymore

now that i remember all their problem started when they added fiat money....they should have remained with crypto only
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:55:07 PM

what's wrong with cryptsy, i heard it was sued bt US Government right? So is this site down and didn't pay you like mintpal?

luckily poloniex is the safest one, congrats!
I haven't heard anything about the government suing them, the SEC might be looking into them. I doubt Litecoinguy has any issues with them as he probably took heed from all the post saying to avoid them and all the scam accusations.

Poloniex could always be next, the best tip is not to use exchanges like bank.

Well crytpsy have a lot complain from their member, it's mt.gox v2
http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/01/06/cryptsy-suspends-withdrawals-indefinitely/
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptsy-mt-gox-junior/
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:08:33 PM

Im struggling to work out if the company is still even open for business?

i guess at this stage if u want to deposit crypto and throw numbers around they

will gladly rob u blind, seems like a very professional scam being brought down

very slowly and discretely, has all the hallamrks of a very well supervised

Bitcoin Foundatuon Mtgox meltdown, how much evidence is their between

Bitcoin Foundation players and Cryptsy making contact prob alot of espionage

and hacking might be very difficult to make connections, though i know it

started around Jan 2014 before Mtgox even fully imploded

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:13:33 PM

How come this video is from  13/08/2014 ?

Anyway, they're a fraud and what we know so far is that Bigvern already resigned rigth before Christmas. He is probably the one that has our dough

Exactly how does one resign from an entity that they own and have ALL the org's docs still in their name?
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:16:18 PM

So for what comes to me , I have to say that those who keep using their website probably deserve it .
Yeah it's a mystery for me too, especially since their interface sucks, not even listing coins according to volume.
In terms of usability it's one of the worst exchanges imo, add scam accusations to that and I don't understand how people can still use it.

I used it to sell my Aricoins because it was the only place accepting it and I got scammed because I can't withdraw since the amount is too low Sad.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:20:19 PM

How come this video is from  13/08/2014 ?

Exactly how does one resign from an entity that they own and have ALL the org's docs still their name?

hire a few bitcointalk accounts to talk sht

while still siphoning  off crytpo that anyone is still depositing  into his cryptsy wallets

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:41:14 AM

they aren't lost coins... they're stolen so still in circulation, just in someone else's hands
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:50:03 AM

Ugggh i can't stand it when people speak in Youtube links..
I hate Youtube and it better be damn good if your making me go there and enable flash so i have to sit through a streamed video.

I hate how Youtube has turned into a teenage communication method like Text or speaking.

Can a i get an English translation ? With words ? This is a forum after all.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: