Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [------------------■[ SaluS ]■------------------]  (Read 103062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:32:02 PM

We have good news for SLS multipool miners. now you will get 25% bonus payout on SLS mining.

Thanks for the 25% Bonus payout on SLS, that indeed is a good news for SLS miners Smiley

Thank you, Hashgoal.

-Kushed

Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:39:20 AM

We have good news for SLS multipool miners. now you will get 25% bonus payout on SLS mining.

Thanks for the 25% Bonus payout on SLS, that indeed is a good news for SLS miners Smiley

Thank you, Hashgoal.

-Kushed

Almost 1000 GH mining for SLS.   Shocked

http://hashgoal.com/stats

hashgoalPool

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:52:45 AM

this time SLS and all scrypt miners payment was so good, because one of the scrypt coin of our pool price get jump to high + 25% is also there for all SLS miners.

keep mining with us guys...

hashgoalPool

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:04:10 AM

Thank you, Hashgoal.

-Kushed

he is mining btc , kushed.

Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:10:35 AM

Thank you, Hashgoal.

-Kushed

he is mining btc , kushed.

Gotcha, thanks!   Grin

hashgoalPool

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:19:08 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 03:35:24 AM by hashgoalPool

we have again issue with data center, please move your miner to some other pool until issue resolved.

hashgoalPool

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:30:53 PM

Intenet issue resolved, pool is up now. sorry for 30 min downtime.

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 10:48:38 PM

@Kushed -

I too share your dislike of normal PoW, however, have you taken a look at BURST's algo? I noticed you're using it as a trade coin for SALUS, why not mine it and also use its Asset Exchange to sell shares in a Staking farm or something, or... the possibilities are endless.

I do not think that running asics and GPUs is going to prove smart in the long term. But Hard drives?? I can tell you the difference between 12 S3 asics and 80TB of hard drive space (yea 80TB lol) is laughable... Not only did I notice an IMMENSE  drop in power usage, noise, and auditory pollution, but I'm one to run my computers all day long regardless, and 2 decent computers are more than capable of running 80TB worth of BURST drives, so it was very simple to setup and keep running as well. Literally I didn't notice a difference in power usage from just leaving my systems on.

There are many futures for crypto, but I do not believe that a PoW algo is going to be it. PoS and PoC are king.

Hope to hear from you directly. Keep up the good work and fighting the good fight!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:42:27 AM

@Kushed -

I too share your dislike of normal PoW, however, have you taken a look at BURST's algo? I noticed you're using it as a trade coin for SALUS, why not mine it and also use its Asset Exchange to sell shares in a Staking farm or something, or... the possibilities are endless.

I do not think that running asics and GPUs is going to prove smart in the long term. But Hard drives?? I can tell you the difference between 12 S3 asics and 80TB of hard drive space (yea 80TB lol) is laughable... Not only did I notice an IMMENSE  drop in power usage, noise, and auditory pollution, but I'm one to run my computers all day long regardless, and 2 decent computers are more than capable of running 80TB worth of BURST drives, so it was very simple to setup and keep running as well. Literally I didn't notice a difference in power usage from just leaving my systems on.

There are many futures for crypto, but I do not believe that a PoW algo is going to be it. PoS and PoC are king.

Hope to hear from you directly. Keep up the good work and fighting the good fight!

Agree with the statements above. However, I just wish they did more with that occupied space. Would be nice if they can figure out how to also store content as well.

Another coin that comes to mind is Sia coin, its PoW, but its for storing Big Data and I think they have a very clever system in place to compete with the big boys in the Cloud Storage Space.

Thanks for your input.

I invite everyone to open a discussion on the coins listed within the OP or even suggest ones that SaluS should consider adding to the portfolio.

-Kushed

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:02:18 AM

@Kushed -

Agree with the statements above. However, I just wish they did more with that occupied space. Would be nice if they can figure out how to also store content as well.

Another coin that comes to mind is Sia coin, its PoW, but its for storing Big Data and I think they have a very clever system in place to compete with the big boys in the Cloud Storage Space.

Thanks for your input.

I invite everyone to open a discussion on the coins listed within the OP or even suggest ones that SaluS should consider adding to the portfolio.

-Kushed

if maybe the price will come down to 2k sat Huh?
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:12:34 AM

what do you think is the criteria for a good coin to add?

Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:34:04 AM

No specific criteria, I want the poster to define why they think its a good coin.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:01:27 AM

No specific criteria, I want the poster to define why they think its a good coin.

explain first the function and role of "the portfolio"
endlessskill

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:53:57 AM

WTF with your pool???  Angry
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:07:16 AM

looking at the SaluS logo

(removing political and racial mumbo jambo)

salus is the crypto SS    Cheesy

Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:26:33 AM

looking at the SaluS logo

(removing political and racial mumbo jambo)

salus is the crypto SS    Cheesy

Ha! There is something else we have in common....  WORLD  DOMINATION!!!

hashgoalPool

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:53:45 AM

we have added 5 % to every miners balance to cover lose of 1 hour of pool down time. sorry again for inconvenience.

hashgoalPool

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:57:54 AM

WTF with your pool???  Angry

sorry for last 2 down time of pool. we were facing some issues in data center. but now pool is stable and up again.

we are keep trying that this type of things never happen again.also we have added 5% to every miner balance to cover loss of 1 hours mining.

endlessskill

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:08:15 AM

we have added 5 % to every miners balance to cover lose of 1 hour of pool down time. sorry again for inconvenience.
When we get payments?
hashgoalPool

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:27:13 AM

When we get payments?

you can check your pending payment on http://hashgoal.com/payouts page. In case we have less balance in wallet your payment will be pending and you will get paid on end of next round.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: