Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [------------------■[ SaluS ]■------------------]  (Read 103061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashgoalPool

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:44:40 AM

if any High speed miner has an issue in mining at hashgoal.com? please let me know so we can fixed the issue or guide you for settings.

Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:50:55 PM

I'm glad to see Kushed's project finally coming to fruition.

Thank you David, glad to see you back Cheesy

if any High speed miner has an issue in mining at hashgoal.com? please let me know so we can fixed the issue or guide you for settings.

I appreciate who ever is putting that nice hashrate on Hashgoal for SLS, however, please contact Hashgoal as it could be optimized.

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:34:27 PM

I appreciate who ever is putting that nice hashrate on Hashgoal for SLS, however, please contact Hashgoal as it could be optimized.

Hashgoal % bonus reduced, oh what a pity  Sad

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:37:53 PM

I'm damn glad I found it through the VIRAL thread. For one, I learned how a Poloniex API key can be used to facilitate crowdsource auditing. I only bought 296.54 SLS through the pre-sale, but it's a project well worth a place on the watch list.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:58:07 PM

-=Coin of the Day=-

I would like to also use this thread as a discussion platform for coins listed within SaluS portfolio and coins that should be considered. Maybe a polls as well.
And to kick it off, "Coin of the Day" is...... AudioCoin (ADC). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151767.0

I picked ADC for various reasons as listed below, but going alphabetically alone, they were the clear winner Wink

1) There is an actual platform in place that's backing it, Aurovine.com
Aurovine.com has an intricate reward system in place and utilizing ADC blockchain to reward both Artist and Fans.
However, what I also have witnessed is how much the platform has improved in such a short time and how quickly reported issues get resolved.

2) "The Team" - One of the most active Slack teams that I been part of. The level of interaction by the Aurovine team and Ken specifically is rarely seen in crypto.

3) So as some of you know, SaluS is 2nd on the rich list, (not counting the Aurovine funds and the official ADC Staking Wallet) holding 21M+ ADC coins which are staking nicely, last I checked it was somewhere ~25,000 a day. However, there are no plans to sell any of the stakes at the moment either since current price seems to be undervalued. So, we'll let that compound for now.
Also, SaluS has a bit of an advantage on staking rate due to the amount staking, automating certain task to optimize stake rate, up-time/redundancy.

4) SaluS also has 2M within Aurovine Staking Wallet (http://credits.aurovine.com/staking-wallet) which sells the stakes OTC and distributes the profits on monthly bases. This month we received our first payout of 0.06BTC and 130K+ ADC. BTC was sent direct to SaluS fund address.
Very happy with this venture and will add additional 1M ADC since there is a cap of 100M and are already at 65M since it was recently launched.

ADC is also one of the coins that SaluS offers Cloud Staking service for. (see details within the OP).

5) All around solid coin, backed by solid platform and a solid team, with a clear vision.

I welcome all comments and questions in regards to ADC/Aurovine, "Coin of the Day"

Thanks,

-Kushed

locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:06:33 PM

-=Coin of the Day=-

I would like to also use this thread as a discussion platform for coins listed within SaluS portfolio and coins that should be considered. Maybe a polls as well.
And to kick it off, "Coin of the Day" is...... AudioCoin (ADC). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151767.0

I picked ADC for various reasons as I list below, but going alphabetically alone, they were the clear winner Wink

Aurovine.com has an intricate reward system in place and utilizing ADC blockchain to reward both Artist and Fans.
However, what I also have witnessed is how much the platform has improved in such a short time and how quickly reported issues get resolved.

2) "The Team" - One of the most active Slack teams that I been part of. The level of interaction by the Aurovine team and Ken specifically is rarely seen in crypto.

3) So as some of you know, SaluS is 2nd on the rich list, (not counting the Aurovine funds and the official ADC Staking Wallet) holding 21M+ ADC coins which are staking nicely, last I checked it was somewhere ~25,000 a day. However, there are no plans to sell any of the stakes at the moment either since current price seems to be undervalued. So, we'll let that compound for now.
Also, SaluS has a bit of an advantage on staking rate due to the amount staking, automating certain task to optimize stake rate, up-time/redundancy.

4) SaluS also has 2M within Aurovine Staking Wallet (http://credits.aurovine.com/staking-wallet) which sells the stakes OTC and distributes the profits on monthly bases. This month we received our first payout of 0.06BTC and 130K+ ADC. BTC was sent direct to SaluS fund address.
Very happy with this venture and will add additional 1M ADC since there is a cap of 100M and are already at 65M since it was recently launched.

ADC is also one of the coins that SaluS offers Cloud Staking service for. (see details within the OP).

5) All around solid coin, backed back solid team, with a clear vision.

I welcome all comments and questions in regards to ADC/Aurovine, "Coin of the Day"

Thanks,

-Kushed

Thank you very much for this Kushed

I work very closely with this team and have been acting as PR/Technical PM for them.  Lots of new features coming for aurovine.com.  Our world wide distribution service will be getting a total revamp, we are working on bug fixes and the music ingestion API as well.  We expect activity on the site from both artists and fans to increase drastically when more content is available and we are offering a WWD service that beats any other one out there.  We also have plans to further utilize the AudioCoin blockchain and have discussed other innovative features in meetings as well.  Lots of good stuff on the horizon.

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:54:18 PM

this is great kushed! ty for the info, ADC looks rly great, and i gta admit, aurovine is slowly replacing youtube @ my place Smiley

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:58:33 PM

-=Coin of the Day=-

I picked ADC for various reasons as listed below, but going alphabetically alone, they were the clear winner Wink

5) All around solid coin, backed by solid platform and a solid team, with a clear vision.

Thanks,

-Kushed

Fantastic pick, Kushed. I agree with everything you've stated. Aurovine/Audiocoin are most certainly dedicated to what they are building and I'm fortunate to be able to watch everything unfold.
OZmaster

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:18:36 PM

just an quick remdiner for everyone, if you like trading indices, stocks, commodities and forex you can do so one the 1 broker platform! U can trade the mentioned with upto 200 levrage ofc with BTC!

If you haven't yet register with the SLS link! https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=5437

P.s. I'm not shiling my referral link, this is the official SLS referral link provided by Kushed, as all that I will be posting from time to time will be!

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:27:55 PM

just an quick remdiner for everyone, if you like trading indices, stocks, commodities and forex you can do so one the 1 broker platform! U can trade the mentioned with upto 200 levrage ofc with BTC!

If you haven't yet register with the SLS link! https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=5437

P.s. I'm not shiling my referral link, this is the official SLS referral link provided by Kushed, as all that I will be posting from time to time will be!

Ozmaster is willing to help out with the Affiliate portion of SaluS project. I completely trust him and appreciate the assistance he is providing in this area.
Expect to see more posts from him on this thread.

Thanks Ozmaster,

-Kushed

hashgoalPool

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:37:18 AM

Hashgoal % bonus reduced, oh what a pity  Sad

sorry , OSYA , but we can't keep this bonus for long time. because We take 0% fees and no other income for pool maintenance. though we have reduced bonus to 2% . In future we will again increase bonus rate.

i already added port for your high speed miners  Smiley.

stratum+tcp://stratum.hashgoal.com:1112 - vardiff 1024
stratum+tcp://stratum.hashgoal.com:1113 - fix diff 4096

try this ports ..

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 05:42:05 AM

I would suggest to still be cautious with posting affiliate links since it is not allowed on the forum. It probably makes no differenc when posting them on behalf of other members.

But maybe it's a special case. Better check it out. Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
OZmaster

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:54:37 AM

I would suggest to still be cautious with posting affiliate links since it is not allowed on the forum. It probably makes no differenc when posting them on behalf of other members.

But maybe it's a special case. Better check it out. Wink

Tnx for the heads up!
we will think of something! Tnx again for the warning! Smiley

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 12:20:50 PM

ADC and the post there looks very interesting indeed, I'll most definitely have to check this out, very good work Kushed.

I'm still a little confused on a few things though...

1. What does it take again to become part of the insider group? Whatever you called it? lol...

2. How do I accomplish this?

3... Uh... I like coins. I forgot my 3. it's 420 AM here and I have to work at 6. Fun times.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
OZmaster

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:51:39 PM

ADC and the post there looks very interesting indeed, I'll most definitely have to check this out, very good work Kushed.

1. What does it take again to become part of the insider group? Whatever you called it? lol...

3... Uh... I like coins. I forgot my 3. it's 420 AM here and I have to work at 6. Fun times.

well if it's 4:20 u know what u needa do Wink

Two ways to gain access to traders Advantage...
1) Be within the top 10 on the rich list and claim your address. (no cutoff time)
2) Paid subscription. PM Kushed.
Note: If anyone is pushed off from the top 10 on the rich list, but no reduction was made in the amount held, access will remain.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 12:59:30 PM

well if it's 4:20 u know what u needa do Wink

Two ways to gain access to traders Advantage...
1) Be within the top 10 on the rich list and claim your address. (no cutoff time)
2) Paid subscription. PM Kushed.
Note: If anyone is pushed off from the top 10 on the rich list, but no reduction was made in the amount held, access will remain.

Great, thanks, looks like I need to head over to trex. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
musicmeetstheblockchain

Activity: 179

Blockchain Applications For The Real World

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 01:13:51 PM

Kushed - is there somewhere we can go to find out a little more about the Traders Advantage?
e.g A case study

Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:44:43 PM

Kushed - is there somewhere we can go to find out a little more about the Traders Advantage?
e.g A case study

Traders Advantage (TA) is just a generic term I chose to use for members who qualify.
The advantage is having close to real time information on certain aspects of SaluS in order to have slight advantage when evaluating SLS worth based on NAV, since SaluS is not meant to be a speculative coin backed by pipe dreams, I mean "Road Maps".  At the end of the day SLS is mainly backed by BTC, so the ultimate question one should ask is... "given the current NAV, could every single SLS in circulation be bought back after liquidation?" On a smaller scale, one might look at current buys or sells to evaluate how much that is going to impact SLS NAV.
Some key information for evaluation would be...

1) Open orders
2) Market History
3) SaluS Portfolio
4) Real time NAV
5) SLS buy backs.
6) SLS left in circulation

and I am sure I left some thing out.

Hope this helps...

Also, I have some good news coming Smiley
---------------------------------------------------------

Kushedout (OP)
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:17:14 PM

■■■
■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
50 SLS GIVEAWAY!!!
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■
■■■

To qualify...

1) Address must be within top 100 on the rich list (http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/SLS/richlist.php)
2) Address needs to be claimed
3) Address must be at least a day old
4) Address will not qualify if it was part of previous giveaway.

To claim your reward, you must PM me on BCT, IRC, or Slack first.
Claim your address here if you haven't done so already. http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/SLS/claim.php

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:41:53 PM

■■■
■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
50 SLS GIVEAWAY!!!
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■
■■■

To qualify...

1) Address must be within top 100 on the rich list (http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/SLS/richlist.php)
2) Address needs to be claimed
3) Address must be at least a day old
4) Address will not qualify if it was part of previous giveaway.

To claim your reward, you must PM me on BCT, IRC, or Slack first.
Claim your address here if you haven't done so already. http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/SLS/claim.php

I have 4 addresses and all addresses are on the list listed above) I rely 200 coins???   Shocked   Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: