Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will invest!  (Read 111382 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:35:32 AM

I think its good to invest but just look out for scammers because they are very greedy these days, just only invest at trusted company's is my advice.

I think you can than make the most profit and its also a lot safer to do it at a company.

I want to ask you. who advised me to invest into the company. where companies are reputable and reliable ? tell me
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:51:17 PM

Investing is good and very profitable if you ask me, I do not know any company's that accept bitcoins as a invested method if I'm honest.
Of course there will be some company's that do it but I hope we get a list on here soon so we know it.
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:26:23 AM

I think its good to invest but just look out for scammers because they are very greedy these days, just only invest at trusted company's is my advice.

I think you can than make the most profit and its also a lot safer to do it at a company.

I want to ask you. who advised me to invest into the company. where companies are reputable and reliable ? tell me

I do not think anybody can advise you. All the advisers will say it is you who take the risk. It is not their responsibility.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:07:11 AM

I can only advise you to play altcoins trading and you have to learn about it to minimize risk.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:50:22 AM

Maybe around this time it is good to invest. You never know what can happen, and if you made an investment and the value is quite low, you can just hold your coins.
But I hope that the value will rise for a long time so we can sell it with a huge profit later in the future and that will be good.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:10:02 PM

I do not think anybody can advise you. All the advisers will say it is you who take the risk. It is not their responsibility.
It is not the best time now to invest. The value is not that low so that is not so good to make an investment.
You never know what can happen later. You must invest when the value is lower, otherwise you wont get much money later. There are many risks.

Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:36:34 PM

I think its good to invest right now because of the price that is low but it will rise so the company you will invest will also rise in his worth.
I think its very good to invest now and mostly if you do it at a trusted party there is nothing to worry about.

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:01:33 PM

I can only advise you to play altcoins trading and you have to learn about it to minimize risk.

i am trying that one but so far i can't manage a profit with , seems like i have difficulties trading with it cuz i always end up buying shitcoins. do you know any websites to get some tips on choosing what altcoin to trade with? i appreciate if there is any Smiley
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:51:27 PM

It is good to invest. The value is now good to spend also some money in the Bitcoins. You never know what will happen later.
If you are now investing than you can have some maybe profit later if the price will rise in the future.
the price now is too high dude, around $435. are you sure want to buy now ? and not wait for price fall first ?
Its now good to make an investment. I think. The value is not that high so that is a good price to invest.
You never know what can happen later of course, but we all hope that we can earn some money later and get some profit.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:00:15 PM

I think its good to invest right now because of the price that is low but it will rise so the company you will invest will also rise in his worth.
I think its very good to invest now and mostly if you do it at a trusted party there is nothing to worry about.

bitcoin prices inched up. if you want to make long term investments. better buy now. but if you use for long-term investment, you can buy at any price

jchst

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:00:03 PM

i am trying that one but so far i can't manage a profit with , seems like i have difficulties trading with it cuz i always end up buying shitcoins. do you know any websites to get some tips on choosing what altcoin to trade with? i appreciate if there is any Smiley

Well websites i cant sugest you but one thing ,play with litecoin ,eth doge ,clams and well try to do a research about the history the prices it has and invest for a medium time ,doge is very cheap and has reached around 100 satoshis these days,the hot coin is eth that jumped for a 5x the price .But my advice sure would be create some exchange,some service be pioner and offer a reward to your costumers that others cant and wont and you will get the interest.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:27:59 PM

Well websites i cant sugest you but one thing ,play with litecoin ,eth doge ,clams and well try to do a research about the history the prices it has and invest for a medium time ,doge is very cheap and has reached around 100 satoshis these days,the hot coin is eth that jumped for a 5x the price .But my advice sure would be create some exchange,some service be pioner and offer a reward to your costumers that others cant and wont and you will get the interest.

i've been looking at eth and doge right now, eth seems promising due to its big news about its connection with microsoft and doge is pretty cheap @ 57 satoshis (as i type this). i might as well take a look on clams and litecoins. thanks for the suggestion Smiley
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:34:57 PM

Hi I will invest to any idea about earn bitcoin. I would start from 0.1 BTC. If everything will be ok I pay more more money Smiley I wait for PW  Smiley
as long so many scammers on bitcoin investement,i think not easy for us to invest bitcoin on cloud mining or other online investement,some people told me that bitkingdom is good,but i never try to invest on it,i'm still rather. if you want to try bitkingdom,just start with small amount,and than tellme what you feel.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 10:29:35 AM

Hi I will invest to any idea about earn bitcoin. I would start from 0.1 BTC. If everything will be ok I pay more more money Smiley I wait for PW  Smiley
as long so many scammers on bitcoin investement,i think not easy for us to invest bitcoin on cloud mining or other online investement,some people told me that bitkingdom is good,but i never try to invest on it,i'm still rather. if you want to try bitkingdom,just start with small amount,and than tellme what you feel.

I do not agree...
it is not because "so many scammers...etc..." that investments are not "easy"...
Choose the good ones...it's all...

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:43:25 PM

Hi I will invest to any idea about earn bitcoin. I would start from 0.1 BTC. If everything will be ok I pay more more money Smiley I wait for PW  Smiley

I do not agree...
it is not because "so many scammers...etc..." that investments are not "easy"...
Choose the good ones...it's all...

I agree on him, its really not recommended to invest on bitcoin investments right now cuz most of them are HYIP, yup there are still good ones but they are too difficult to find. If there's any , its not even profitable.

Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:14:33 PM

Its good that you are willing to invest for sure but be careful with all these scammers these days on the forum and outside of it.
I think its better to invest in a already large company that has potential to get bigger.
Haryford

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:22:52 PM

Its good that you are willing to invest for sure but be careful with all these scammers these days on the forum and outside of it.
I think its better to invest in a already large company that has potential to get bigger.

That is my main concern as well. There are too many scammers in the forum. If you go to the scam accusation, you will find a lot.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:25:59 PM

That is my main concern as well. There are too many scammers in the forum. If you go to the scam accusation, you will find a lot.

Scam accusations isn't the only place where you can see scammers, you can see additional scammers on investor based games section Grin Most of them were not being reported on the scam accusations section. People here might also avoid the section if they don't want to lose their BTC

jchst

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:07:33 AM

Well scamers were around even before bitcoin ,with fiat projects hyip,ponzi schemes,the thing is they are were the money is .Altcoins this week were pumped a lot i had saw some around 60% in a day soo its a question of time and lucky to be on that altcoins,eth were a huge jump these days.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:07:25 AM

Well scamers were around even before bitcoin ,with fiat projects hyip,ponzi schemes,the thing is they are were the money is .Altcoins this week were pumped a lot i had saw some around 60% in a day soo its a question of time and lucky to be on that altcoins,eth were a huge jump these days.
make investment on altcoins i think is the best way altough have some risk but we can managed our investment by ourself, its safest way than give our money to some site or another people to manage

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: