Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will invest!  (Read 111382 times)
Legasean

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:57:04 PM

Very good that you are willing to invest but keep in mind its risky and there are a lot of scammers.
So be sure about it and start with low number so scamming is not even worth it for these guys.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 01:30:29 AM

0.10 so small . trading in platfrom website with your risk.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:47:53 AM

Investing is the best thing you can do right now, but what people are already saying is that you have to look out for scammers that just want your money.
I think its best to just invest in a big company with high amounts!
Trasnadian

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:58:42 AM

Investing is the best thing you can do right now, but what people are already saying is that you have to look out for scammers that just want your money.

Investing with bitcoin is not a easy task at the moment. It is not a regulated business. There are too many scammers here.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:32:14 AM

Investing with bitcoin is not a easy task at the moment. It is not a regulated business. There are too many scammers here.
Yes indeed. The price is not that low and that is not good to buy it. Otherwise you will lose a lot of money in the future when the value will go down.
Its better for the people now that they are going to hold their coins and sell it later with some good profit.
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:23:54 AM

Yes indeed. The price is not that low and that is not good to buy it. Otherwise you will lose a lot of money in the future when the value will go down.
Its better for the people now that they are going to hold their coins and sell it later with some good profit.

The price is not too low. But it is low compared to the price in a few years if it is fully developed. It will have more users.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 10:44:33 AM

At least I'm logic in my saying...
Red trust points are something worth or it is just for the design...
if they are worth...people should be banned...
If they are just for the design or to decompress red point givers...
then decompressors (lol) should be banned...because decompressors (lol) are not worth but worse (lol)

Honestly , I didn't understand a single word on your reply Cheesy

Better rephrase it for clarification

Humour is not rephrasable (lol)
Have a nice day.

Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:35:25 PM

The price is not too low. But it is low compared to the price in a few years if it is fully developed. It will have more users.
Its good now to make an investment. But you need to be fast otherwise the price is going to rise and that will be not good to make an investment.
But if you make now an investments than the chance will be high that you can have some profit later.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:42:47 AM

Its good that you are willing to invest but look out for people that are want to scam you because some people cannot be trusted.
I think you can better invest in different things so you can make profit either way.

Investing is good, everytime you won't get good profit with investment. Better to do trade and get the desired profit rather than investing. On investment you won't have a assurity of return.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 10:56:23 AM

Its good that you are willing to invest but look out for people that are want to scam you because some people cannot be trusted.
I think you can better invest in different things so you can make profit either way.

Investing is good, everytime you won't get good profit with investment. Better to do trade and get the desired profit rather than investing. On investment you won't have a assurity of return.

I have over throat and head all this scam's stories...
it is why from today up I only run free systems...
People talking wrong things about me and my sites do not change my life (lol) but decrease the earning of my members...

Have fun...

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:17:06 PM

Its good that you are willing to invest but look out for other people you are investing in the most want to scam you.
I also invested in some tech company well , one man company and I have been fully scammed..

One man companies are no doubt scam companies. how you did trust on one man companies? you should varify a company very well before investing your money. do an investigate about that, read reviews of other people on famous scam advisers site, forum and don't send your money until you didn't trust on that
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:10:34 PM

These days you cant trust money into others projects,if its a reputable company,like some exchange you must try ,knowing that they can be shotdown or run away even been big.The last time i invested the same as you were a simulation of bitcoin mining system,we buy hash and we get a reward from that,i remember with the offer on that time to get around 60% back each month,and i were able to roin in less then 1 month there,but the thing is i had losted witht the admin 0.80btc that would be the biggest profit i would had taked from some investment,but well i did roi and had made a bit less,the thing is i know others get just burned.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:35:37 PM

These days you cant trust money into others projects,if its a reputable company,like some exchange you must try ,knowing that they can be shotdown or run away even been big.The last time i invested the same as you were a simulation of bitcoin mining system,we buy hash and we get a reward from that,i remember with the offer on that time to get around 60% back each month,and i were able to roin in less then 1 month there,but the thing is i had losted witht the admin 0.80btc that would be the biggest profit i would had taked from some investment,but well i did roi and had made a bit less,the thing is i know others get just burned.
You have to be smart about investments. After all, you're INVESTING money into it. It's something you should take seriously. Usually, cloud mining operations are scams unless you look at the big ones like hashnest.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:43:20 PM

You have to be smart about investments. After all, you're INVESTING money into it. It's something you should take seriously. Usually, cloud mining operations are scams unless you look at the big ones like hashnest.

That's true, nowadays most of the called "cloud mining" systems and sites are just scams and ponzi schemes, so be careful before investing your coins there.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:24:18 AM

That's true, nowadays most of the called "cloud mining" systems and sites are just scams and ponzi schemes, so be careful before investing your coins there.

I think either investing in cloud mining sites and the ponzi schemes could be really risky way, because it's like gambling which is not guaranteed. I suggest investing bitcoins in the trading purposes instead this methods.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:37:58 PM

I think either investing in cloud mining sites and the ponzi schemes could be really risky way, because it's like gambling which is not guaranteed. I suggest investing bitcoins in the trading purposes instead this methods.
Investing on such schemes have extreme risks so its not recommended at all but I think it shouldn't be compared with gambling cuz gambling is for entertainment, not for earning purposes. I agree with you though that is the better than them with less risk

starbook

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:51:32 PM

Investing on such schemes have extreme risks so its not recommended at all but I think it shouldn't be compared with gambling cuz gambling is for entertainment, not for earning purposes. I agree with you though that is the better than them with less risk

Well gambling just an entertainment for some ,there are several people trying to making an income with it,being a normal risk -reward.Sure open a new project related to bitcoin or dealing with it may be the best option to invest safety at bitcoin world,besides those there are always exchanges and some altcoins very hot these days.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:38:33 PM

Its very good that you are willing to invest because the bitcoin will go to high amount so that is a good thing.
The second thing is that its getting more popular, keep in mind that bitcoin is always risky to invest.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:07:30 PM

Hi I will invest to any idea about earn bitcoin. I would start from 0.1 BTC. If everything will be ok I pay more more money Smiley I wait for PW  Smiley
once or second time investing in cloud mining is good,but so many cloud mining are scam in thrid or fourth month,i just suggest you to invest that amount in altcoin,buy some potential altcoin and wait for price increase.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:36:39 PM

I dont know if it is the right time to invest. But you can do it and than you just hope that the price will rise for a long time.
And than you can have some profit later in the future and that will be very good. The halving is also coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: