Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will invest!  (Read 111382 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:12:39 AM

Well the lending service is being hot these days,and well the colateral are accounts or something that you can easy sell,interest usually 10% in a week and above it people asking around 20% but be sure that lend to lower ranks usually turns into a forced sale of the account.

Getting accounts in terms of collateral is highly risky. I think finding trusted sites and investing is good even if the interest is very low.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:27:34 PM

Well sure i had saw that the lending service has around 20 people offering loans these days soo some are able to get profit from there.Sure you can search others goods ways i would sugest poloniex lending they give you interest as well.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:20:02 PM

Investing is very good if you ask me because if you invest you can make a lot of profit with the bitcoin if you invest it in company's.
Keep in mind it also has more risks of course because investing in something with the bitcoin can let you make profit but it can also let you lose a lot of money.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 04:18:28 PM

Investing is very good if you ask me because if you invest you can make a lot of profit with the bitcoin if you invest it in company's.
Keep in mind it also has more risks of course because investing in something with the bitcoin can let you make profit but it can also let you lose a lot of money.
Yeah there's a risk if you are just invest to a company or any investment site better to start a small lending in lending section.. also you try buy and sell stuff that you can make a profit every time you buy cheap and sell high.. just like in trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AsaroUk

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:15:30 PM

I am a trader . I can give 1.8% monthly with minimum period of investmnent 3 months. If you are intrested Pm me.
What happens to this loan if your trades do not go according to plans?

At crypto world trust is something that just some of us have ,and let any ammount in other hands for 3 months for sure isnt the way and for a 1.8% soo this would make 5.4% on that period better to try altcoin trading during a week and i believe would be able to make such income.

And now its my 4 reply here ,my friend ,had you been promoted to staff?Watch your self detective and leave me alone.
Investing around this time can be good, because you see that the value is indeed not high so that is nice to buy and it keeps stable now so it wont also fall down.
The halving is also coming so the most of us are thinking that the value will be more but you never know.
moneypot

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Official MoneyPot.com Account

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:24:44 PM

Moneypot Investments have had a pretty strong ROI rate.

Currently for 2016, Investors are up over 100,000,000 bits (100 Bitcoin).

MoneyPot.com -- Your Bitcoin Gambling Wallet
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:35:02 AM

Investing can be good if someone knows a place that really pays and the place should not make you wait a hundred years to get your money back and earn some profit, that is why it is really important to do a good research about anywhere you want to invest your money, because there are many scammers in bitcoin world and also there are many places that takes years to pay you back, so just do good research before investing anywhere.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:32:41 AM

Hi I will invest to any idea about earn bitcoin. I would start from 0.1 BTC. If everything will be ok I pay more more money Smiley I wait for PW  Smiley
how much bitcoin you have?0.1 are not bad to invest on cloud mining,btcjam or lend bitcoin to people on this forum with interest.
if you said that you will pay more and more,its indicate that you have unlimited money,so just try all nvestement you found here Wink
It is good to make an investment in Bitcoin, and the most people are also thinking that Bitcoin will have a higher value later in the future so they can sell it with a huge profit.
The other thing is that Bitcoin is a currency and that you never know what can happen with the value of Bitcoin.
Investing is not always that good, if you are looking for more money in the time that you can trade or gambling but that is risky if you are losing so the best thing is that you have to hold it.
Holding is not a problem the most important is the moment that you are going to sell it.
Piltover

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:06:14 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 02:15:34 PM by Piltover

Investing can be good if someone knows a place that really pays and the place should not make you wait a hundred years to get your money back and earn some profit, that is why it is really important to do a good research about anywhere you want to invest your money, because there are many scammers in bitcoin world and also there are many places that takes years to pay you back, so just do good research before investing anywhere.

Its good that you are willing to invest because you can earn a lot of profit with investing these days, it just depends on how you do it and if its a trusted party.
Be sure to read reviews and think about it good because there are a lot of scammers also on this forum, do not look at the forum ranks because some people just sold their account to scammers.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:11:34 PM

Investing is not the best way to earn some money with it but it can be possible the most are also hoping that the value of Bitcoin is also getting higher and that they can earn profit.
Investing can be only good if you are for sure that you can make profit with it otherwise it is sin to do it.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:17:25 PM

Investing is not the best way to earn some money with it but it can be possible the most are also hoping that the value of Bitcoin is also getting higher and that they can earn profit.
Investing can be only good if you are for sure that you can make profit with it otherwise it is sin to do it.

Yes, i think investing on internet is always very risk, never invest all your money and always invest aware that there is a chance to don't see the invested money anymore. Best way to earn is a safe and guaranteed method like offer a service, Signature Campaign or an investiment where you will work with it (like your own business).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:58:52 AM

You are right that investing is only good if you know that you can earn some profit by this investment, but investment is never a sin unless you don't invest in a work that is sinful, if you invest somewhere where the money will be used for doing some kind of sin then that is sinful for sure, otherwise it is never sinful to invest your money into a business that just earns you profit.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:00:54 AM

What about investing in trading. Well if you have enough skills and good speculation on the price of altcoins, then your 0.1 can get to 1btc in short time.
dedmax

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:44:37 AM

Becareful on ponzi and so called investment sites, most time you never get returns as they fail so soon. I guesd trading is advisable if you know the twist and turns. Never been easy!
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 10:48:58 AM

Becareful on ponzi and so called investment sites, most time you never get returns as they fail so soon. I guesd trading is advisable if you know the twist and turns. Never been easy!

What can you risk with my U2cloudmining investment system?
All is free now...and people are paid.
if you do not trust you can get your 10000 satoshi in few days.(do not forget to claim the free shares worth 2000 satoshi for free too)

Mastsetad

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:17:35 AM

if you do not trust you can get your 10000 satoshi in few days.(do not forget to claim the free shares worth 2000 satoshi for free too)

What???
Did you just say 10000 satoshi in few days? And you are still promoting your site like it's the best? Come on man!
It's even less then dust you are giving away in your site, people earn 10000 satoshi in matter of minutes and they will get these in your site within few days, and still you expect someone to use your website in daily basis to just waste their time.
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:19:01 PM

10000 satoshi is not investing, 10000 satoshi is a faucet. A faucet is like a very boring job that does not pay much.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:31:36 PM

10000 satoshi is not investing, 10000 satoshi is a faucet. A faucet is like a very boring job that does not pay much.

Faucet cant give big bro! I will invest in the bitcoin, just because the halving is coming. Although the bitcoin is unpredictable, I have faith in the bitcoin and his future.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3558

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:33:55 PM

Faucet cant give big bro! I will invest in the bitcoin, just because the halving is coming. Although the bitcoin is unpredictable, I have faith in the bitcoin and his future.

remember that 10k satoshi are so far a transaction fee!
so you can earn also 10k satoshi but Cheesy it's impossible to spend! It's an amount too small!

Every time I read "cloud mining" Cheesy I get scared.... why there isn't any activity of such mining Cheesy ?!?
Just because they are only ponzi scheme! Don't trust (NEVER) this type of site!!!!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:23:30 AM

remember that 10k satoshi are so far a transaction fee!
so you can earn also 10k satoshi but Cheesy it's impossible to spend! It's an amount too small!

Every time I read "cloud mining" Cheesy I get scared.... why there isn't any activity of such mining Cheesy ?!?
Just because they are only ponzi scheme! Don't trust (NEVER) this type of site!!!!

Even faucets pay more then that, atleast from faucets you can claim enough btc to send them to your wallet for once, but the site that guy has mentioned where you can get 10k satoshi in few days is just dust giving site but nothing else.
People out there are bored of such websites and they don't often use them, maybe there are some people having too much extra time and use those websites, but i never see one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: