Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will invest!  (Read 111376 times)
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:22:18 AM

Its pretty nice that you are willing to invest and there are a lot of good investing options these days so that is also nice.
The only thing you have to keep in mind that some are scammers so look out!

Yes scammers are all around in the web and what you need to do before investing is study the investment site you are going to invest.
And if you think it is also like a ponzi / hyip scheme. For sure it will just turn to be a scam so better stay away from that kind of investment sites.
It will not do good to your money but it will just take your money.

Vires in Numeris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexrockerz

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:38:18 AM

you should do trading bro
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:05:13 AM

Its pretty nice that you are willing to invest and there are a lot of good investing options these days so that is also nice.

There aren't really a lot options of investment these days, as every second investment platform turns scam now a days so we can't really believe any website or place to put our money in it.
So the best thing would be trading, whether you trade bitcoin or altcoins, if you trade bitcoin you will earn profit after some time when the price goes high, and if you trade altcoins you may earn profit everyday as the prices of altcoins are coming down and going up everyday.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:22:16 AM

There aren't really a lot options of investment these days, as every second investment platform turns scam now a days so we can't really believe any website or place to put our money in it.
So the best thing would be trading, whether you trade bitcoin or altcoins, if you trade bitcoin you will earn profit after some time when the price goes high, and if you trade altcoins you may earn profit everyday as the prices of altcoins are coming down and going up everyday.

try hashocean, i knew alot of people who invested here including me, we are still having our payout everyday but that depends on your KHS, the more KHS you buy the more bitcoin you receive everyday, but this is only my advice, still up to you if you will invest there or not. we dont know when this kind of site will close. but i always think positive that this site will not close for many years. risk what you can afford to lose Smiley
Mastsetad

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:28:40 AM

try hashocean, i knew alot of people who invested here including me, we are still having our payout everyday but that depends on your KHS, the more KHS you buy the more bitcoin you receive everyday, but this is only my advice, still up to you if you will invest there or not. we dont know when this kind of site will close. but i always think positive that this site will not close for many years. risk what you can afford to lose Smiley

HashOcean takes a lot of time to reach ROI, in that time if someone do altcoin trading with that investment he will earn a lot more profit then he can earn in hashocean, besides, as you said also that we don't know if the site will stay online or will go away at any time scamming their users.
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:37:54 AM

HashOcean takes a lot of time to reach ROI, in that time if someone do altcoin trading with that investment he will earn a lot more profit then he can earn in hashocean, besides, as you said also that we don't know if the site will stay online or will go away at any time scamming their users.
If you do have a lot of refferrals on hash ocean  and all of them invested and buy some khs,you will easily get your ROi in a couple of months..and the rest of the year is all profit.
lalala123456

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:16:27 AM

Has he invested in anyones project yet?
Mastsetad

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:13:48 PM

If you do have a lot of refferrals on hash ocean  and all of them invested and buy some khs,you will easily get your ROi in a couple of months..and the rest of the year is all profit.

Having referrals can earn you a lot of profit anywhere, even in faucets which are actually a waste of time but if you have a bunch of referrals there you can earn good enough money every week, but the hardest thing is to get referrals.
I know nothing about getting referrals that will buy under you referral link, that is the hardest part for me in any website, getting referrals.
It would be great if someone tells me some ways to get referrals.
pearl11

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:40:30 PM

I think this month is the best time to invest bitcoin. Because of the upcoming halving.
It will give you high profits when you started this month.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:03:04 PM

Has he invested in anyones project yet?
Yeah Cheesy investing in some project can be a better idea like in website projects or you can also start one..and starting your own faucet can also lead to profit in some way ! But you need to keep on hard working to make your faucet to be more popular.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:00:49 AM

I think this month is the best time to invest bitcoin. Because of the upcoming halving.
I guess for the time investment is not a good thing, and it might be better if you hold bitcoin what you have. I had a premonition that the bitcoin price of $ 700 will be translucent in the near future
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:19:36 AM

You must be mindful on what you are investing in  first.Then you can choose between mining and trading.Just choose if you want to earn by doing nothing then go mininh if you have time and focus go trading.Dont invest any more on hyip they are all scams

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:41:25 PM

You must be mindful on what you are investing in  first.Then you can choose between mining and trading.Just choose if you want to earn by doing nothing then go mininh if you have time and focus go trading.Dont invest any more on hyip they are all scams

Investing isn't a worthy thing I do say,you get a cent by spending a ton,need so much time, even you're investing on a trusted site it's still have a risk.
Now i'm doing trading and the result is pretty decent compared to investing,and I think buying an altcoin and hold it till the price rising up is kind of investing,didn't it?
yhansky

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:19:28 PM

Buy pro upgrade at fleohash.com and refer you will get 15% commision.

there at least we should be how much capital in order to acquire 15%

I guess that is just another hyip that tries to scam people here. Better to avoid those kind of investments it just promotes ponzi scheme.
Are you still not learning about the people who got victimized with that kind of scheming investment?
Don't let it just get your money easily.

yes I've often fall victim to invest hyip but I am now cautious to invest with bitcoin

Never trust those kind of sites, they will only give you some excitement but in the end your still the looser.
It was already happened to,,becuse of my upset  i broke my hand cause i punch the wall.
BTCGolddigger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:04:52 PM

If you want someone to invest your BTC Let me do it. I never lose. I will make you anywhere from 10% to 25% back on your investments.  0.01BTC up to 500BTC

24 hours you will start getting BTC in your account.
Start out small then move you way up.
I can do it all. Let me show you.
PM me if you want to talk about this.

Buy pro upgrade at fleohash.com and refer you will get 15% commision.

there at least we should be how much capital in order to acquire 15%

I guess that is just another hyip that tries to scam people here. Better to avoid those kind of investments it just promotes ponzi scheme.
Are you still not learning about the people who got victimized with that kind of scheming investment?
Don't let it just get your money easily.

yes I've often fall victim to invest hyip but I am now cautious to invest with bitcoin

Never trust those kind of sites, they will only give you some excitement but in the end your still the looser.
It was already happened to,,becuse of my upset  i broke my hand cause i punch the wall.
Mastsetad

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:59:41 AM

Invest in saving bitcoin, if you already bought some bitcoin when the price is still on $570 then you will earn from it today because the price now is already $639, so it is also an investment if you bought bitcoins earlier. But if not and you have changed your mind that you will just invest today, well it is still not late.

It is never late to invest in bitcoin until halving, because the price will keep increasing and decreasing with the time but after halving it will go higher so that can generate enough profit for you if you can afford to invest today.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:42:58 PM

That is a nice thing to hear because there are so many people who just want to store their coins to wait for the right selling moment so i would say have a bit patient and and invest is also ok.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:55:51 PM

That is nice to hear there are so many people these days who are just holding their coins and dont even look everyday for the price just wait years to sell their coins on the right moment. keep investing people roll the coins.
pearl11

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:09:33 PM

Because of bitcoin increasing its price its too risky to invest right now,,some.site will turn into scam after a long year of service.
Its better to hold your btc right now than putting to a investing site.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:56:59 PM

Because of bitcoin increasing its price its too risky to invest right now,,some.site will turn into scam after a long year of service.
Its better to hold your btc right now than putting to a investing site.
yes you are right, a person can change his mind because of the money. especially if you look at the current price is quite high, and some investment sites could be turned into an investment site scam. the best option at this time is just holding. in addition you can trade altcoin, take the opportunity to buy altcoins when bitcoin prices rise.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: