Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will invest!  (Read 111379 times)
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:12:33 PM

i think it is not the time to do planing. it is the time to take decision. perhaps if you want to invest your money in bitcoin then you must be hurry because the time is running fast and the price of bitcoin can raise any time. so you must be hurry to by bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:20:17 PM

Its good now to make an investment. But you need to be fast otherwise the price is going to rise and that will be not good to make an investment.
But if you make now an investments than the chance will be high that you can have some profit later.

I think keeping bitcoins save is the biggest investment these days. As the price is increased for bitcoins on daily basis, you can get profit automatcially. and still if you plan to invest beware of scam sites.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:10:36 AM

Its good now to make an investment. But you need to be fast otherwise the price is going to rise and that will be not good to make an investment.
But if you make now an investments than the chance will be high that you can have some profit later.

I think keeping bitcoins save is the biggest investment these days. As the price is increased for bitcoins on daily basis, you can get profit automatcially. and still if you plan to invest beware of scam sites.

Indeed if you save your bitcoins right now you are doing a great job without any doubts, the fact is that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount soon or later.
It has such a good future and its also indeed safer than investing in all kind of things.
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:03:32 PM

Indeed if you save your bitcoins right now you are doing a great job without any doubts, the fact is that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount soon or later.
It has such a good future and its also indeed safer than investing in all kind of things.

It is difficult to say. The bitcoin price depends on the performance of the SegWit. If it is a success, the price will be high.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:27:29 PM

I've tried a lot but speculating with bitcoin is the easiest thing to do. No need to check the markets daily. Buy low, sell high. It is as easy as that. And almost risk free, if you know when to buy.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:53:16 PM

I've tried a lot but speculating with bitcoin is the easiest thing to do. No need to check the markets daily. Buy low, sell high. It is as easy as that. And almost risk free, if you know when to buy.
i think it is the most appropriate time to invest in bitcoin. the rate is still very low. i think below the expectation. but it can fly like rocket very soon. so my suggestion is to invest in bitcoin right now.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:48:25 AM

i think it is the most appropriate time to invest in bitcoin. the rate is still very low. i think below the expectation. but it can fly like rocket very soon. so my suggestion is to invest in bitcoin right now.

As the price is still on down, yeah you are right this is the right time of buying bitcoins and invest into it. Because for sure it will going to increase the price as the halving is going to happen very soon.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Evansloin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:51:45 AM

Thank You very much for advices.
I would like pay for any idea about maybe website which will get profit.

Most of the website which are ready to make you millionaires in a day or a month are sheer scams.Be very careful while investing in websites doesn't matter how reputed it is.I suggest you to start trading if your budget is more.Like using localbitcoins.com ,you will take time to get adjusted to the scene.If i had to give you a best advice that would be ,spend time on this forum, for like a month.Go read through various sections,find out how stuff works and then decide what suits your needs.Simply looking to get your 0.10 btc invested somewhere will not give any positive outcome.You will end up losing it.
That is good this is one f the best times to invest with bitcoins you know the price of the bitcoin has dropped allot and after rain comes sunshine so you are just in time!. If the price drops
he will always rise again and we will see that next week he will be atleast again into the 700 dollar.
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:48:18 PM

vesting is not good for now because of those mining sites that was recently turned into scam.
Big names in mining sites recently turned scam because of the incoming halving.,this sites were the hashocean and topmine.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:52:33 PM

vesting is not good for now because of those mining sites that was recently turned into scam.
Big names in mining sites recently turned scam because of the incoming halving.,this sites were the hashocean and topmine.

lol they are not actually a cloud mining services , and of course they are supposed to be a scam we should not trust those investments like hashocean or topmine and any ponzi out there . Grin
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:59:00 AM

lol they are not actually a cloud mining services , and of course they are supposed to be a scam we should not trust those investments like hashocean or topmine and any ponzi out there . Grin

The only trustable cloud mining service is the hashnest. That is supported by the Bitmain, the largest manufacturer of ASIC miner.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:48:45 AM

The only trustable cloud mining service is the hashnest. That is supported by the Bitmain, the largest manufacturer of ASIC miner.
yeah and you can go for hashflare too if you are searching for any trusted cloud mining which is also doing daily payouts Cheesy but its better to hold your coins which is equivalent to investing at this moment due to the increasing price of bitcoin !
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:51:52 AM

yeah and you can go for hashflare too if you are searching for any trusted cloud mining which is also doing daily payouts Cheesy but its better to hold your coins which is equivalent to investing at this moment due to the increasing price of bitcoin !

Haven't you guys still not learning a lesson about cloud mining? On what did happened to hash ocean? I'm sorry guys but I'm not trusting anymore those kind of cloud mining sites even though I'm not a victim because I really know that they are just ponzi schemes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:44:37 AM

Cloud mining websites like HashOcean or any other have always been suspicious, people investing tons of their bitcoins into them were really mad by thinking that they will get a lot of profit in less time than usual cloud mining and i wonder how that can be possible.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:16:32 AM

Cloud mining websites like HashOcean or any other have always been suspicious, people investing tons of their bitcoins into them were really mad by thinking that they will get a lot of profit in less time than usual cloud mining and i wonder how that can be possible.

don't invest at any cloudmining except trusted like hashnest.
sometimes i confusion with people who invest at cloudmining, why he not buying hardware and start mining with real hardware, today im buying 2nd R9 290 for mining ethereum, not sure when i can reach ROI, but im sure this is safer than invest at cloudmining.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:44:44 PM

I cant trust on hashnest too. not even any cloudmining sites in the web. the main structure of a cloudmining site is made with almost ponzi. cloudmining sites actually no have any connection with bitcoin mining. they just pay new users from Old users money and gain users trust. and when people invest lots of money after trusting them . the run with their money.
that's how a cloudmining site work.
any true investor who have some knowledge about cloudmining sites will never invest his hard earn money their.
oivuiqua1111

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:47:19 PM

I think you should invest in altcoin cuz u can make much more profit from them rather than bitcoin
Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:42:55 PM

I suggest not to invest your money now. Bitcoin Halving is approaching and many companies will likely close fearing for the profit lost due to the occurrence of bitcoin halving. You should observe first for at least 2 weeks after the halving before investing making sure that this company(you are going to invest to) can withstand the effect of bitcoin halving. And make sure that you have a deep research about that company before you invest to that. Maybe these are points that you should  put into you mind to make sure that your money will not turn to nothing:

Testimonies- Sites that have a good number of successful  investors is a good sign that the site is safe.
Referrals- Sites that offers a high amount of affiliate bonus like 10% above is a sign that this site is a Ponzi or Scam. Beware to that.
Running Days- The company should run for about 3-4 months is recommended to invest to. Sites that are just started will likely close if there are not enough investors that will support them so I didn't recommend it. And sites that are too old will likely close in no time.

Those are just some points that you should consider. I hope you'll get some Ideas from that.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:50:53 AM

I think you should invest in altcoin cuz u can make much more profit from them rather than bitcoin

Well, I can agree you at this point. because some altcoins really have very good profit potential. but there are lots of dust altcoins are just started and peoples adopting them blindly. which just cause them lose their money.
if you want to invest in altcoin then must do proper research and invest your money in a good altcoin.
oivuiqua1111

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:34:52 AM

You should invest at least 1BTC to get to profit that you expected. I don't think you can do anything with 0.1BTC, gambling maybe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: