Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will invest!  (Read 111379 times)
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:05:06 PM

I think he meant don't invest in others businesses, start your own.  Depends on whether you're good with money and bookkeeping, etc I suppose.

Yeah investing in other businesses is more profitable though making your own is more profitable after a while but i wouldnt have the balls to make one revolving around bitcoin because if bitcoin dies your company dies and that's a hard hit but with usd you are sure it wont die out.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:22:04 PM

I think he meant don't invest in others businesses, start your own.  Depends on whether you're good with money and bookkeeping, etc I suppose.

Yeah investing in other businesses is more profitable though making your own is more profitable after a while but i wouldnt have the balls to make one revolving around bitcoin because if bitcoin dies your company dies and that's a hard hit but with usd you are sure it wont die out.

Indeed investing in something that has a stable so as not to be higher risk than investing against things that have prices fairly stable and highly needed by most people in the world. But it's all also have a negative effect and positive, so we can choose a more suitable where things on ourselves.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:03:05 PM

I think I'll just buy and hold most of the bitcoins, but I'm thinking in also invest some of them into trading, a small percentage, to get experience in the market.
Yeah in trading although its risky the chances of earning for me is high thats why i trade and hold my bitcoins, im new in it but i already had earnings in trading, its not big but worth the wait.

Good, if you have earn money from trading, than it is really good, i also have invest my bitcoins in CJ crypto currency, but i am still waiting when the price increase, but i know it will be increased very soon. In trading we need patient and take decision on the time than we can make profit.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:19:20 PM

I think I'll just buy and hold most of the bitcoins, but I'm thinking in also invest some of them into trading, a small percentage, to get experience in the market.

What i think is someone should not buy bitcoin for just holding them but they should always be looking for making them more by some method like trading or something else, and as you said you will try trading with a small amount that would be great experience for you so that you can understand the things in a better way if you do it practically then just reading the things about it.
kim.apps

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:06:23 PM

Do not get blinded by the big  numbers you see in hyip sites,  they are not true. In some situations they may be true,  but they probably will scam you after some time.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:39:46 AM

Do not get blinded by the big  numbers you see in hyip sites,  they are not true. In some situations they may be true,  but they probably will scam you after some time.

In no situations are they true.  They will always steal your money and the only reason that they are still around is because people try to get in earlier than everyone else.  If people would just stop sending money to them and not be greedy, they would go away.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:09:08 AM

They are really not a good way to invest your bitcoins they are just going to scam your bitcoins and going to say some sweet words about the returns that you are going to get once you are going to invest to them. But when you have already putted your bitcoin to them, expect them they are going to run in the end.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 10:31:37 AM

They are really not a good way to invest your bitcoins they are just going to scam your bitcoins and going to say some sweet words about the returns that you are going to get once you are going to invest to them. But when you have already putted your bitcoin to them, expect them they are going to run in the end.

It is why I suggest to invest for free in my u2cloudmining system (u2cloudmining because at the start it was about the test of an u2 antminer)
so you are sure to earn because it is impossible to lose.

Doamader

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:10:31 PM

In no situations are they true.  They will always steal your money and the only reason that they are still around is because people try to get in earlier than everyone else.  If people would just stop sending money to them and not be greedy, they would go away.

Thats the big problem we are greedy, we join a hyip expecting to double or grow our bitcoins, i saw already some hyip lasting less then a week, and early adopters just get burned around 50-70% as some of them just reinvested their earnings into it. As long there are greedy people this scams will always open and close stealing several coins in the process. If there were a legal way to earn such rates we would have banks giving those options.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:14:11 PM

Thats the big problem we are greedy, we join a hyip expecting to double or grow our bitcoins, i saw already some hyip lasting less then a week, and early adopters just get burned around 50-70% as some of them just reinvested their earnings into it. As long there are greedy people this scams will always open and close stealing several coins in the process. If there were a legal way to earn such rates we would have banks giving those options.

Greed is indeed the beginning of us getting a big loss. For all the greed that we do, will definitely make us can not think properly, so that every activity we do not have good control. You never tempted by profit investment which does not make sense, better trade than join into investments that use hyip system or ponzi
Aamir1

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:27:22 PM

They are probably not true at all but sometimes some hyips pay their investors at first so that they start believing in them and invest again and when someone invests a bigger amount next time they dont pay them back and run away with the money.
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:45:44 PM

Be careful on ponzi and so called investment sites , most time you never get returns as  they fail so soon. I guesstrading  is advisable if you know  the twist and turns.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:56:57 PM

Be careful on ponzi and so called investment sites , most time you never get returns as  they fail so soon. I guesstrading  is advisable if you know  the twist and turns.
Ponzi is not a good site to invest .its all full of scamming.
Yea, trading is the 2nd way i think next on bitcoin investing , at first it is hard to trade ,starting with a small amount for them to trade is a good start to try on what market flow and how trading works. trading isn't just buy low ,sell high that's basic .the most important is what cryptocurrencies to invest in. All you need about these crypto's are on the altcoin discussion .it will help a lot.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:58:42 PM

It is good to make an investment in Bitcoin, and the most people are also thinking that Bitcoin will have a higher value later in the future so they can sell it with a huge profit.
The other thing is that Bitcoin is a currency and that you never know what can happen with the value of Bitcoin.
nova-rider

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:30:48 PM

Investing these days is good  but keep in mind  to always do it at a  trusted party , these days there are  just so much ponzi schemes  around that want to scam you. Take care.
dandroid

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:33:01 AM

I think either investing in cloud  mining sites and the ponzi  schemes could be really risky way,  because it's like gambling  which is not guaranteed.  I suggest investing bitcoins  in the trading purposes  instead this methods.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:55:47 AM

I know new perfect site which is good for invest nice amount of money for everybody in advertising that site but also invest directly in site.I am talking about site where it is 10 referral levels and when you singup 3 referrals levels are unlocked so to unlock more deeper levels you must get referrals and buy zombies=same like packages.For every active and inactive referral you will get daily bonus in all 10 referral levels same amount so for active you will get 0.002$ daily and for inactive 0.001$ daily so like example if your level 10 is unlocked you can get 0.002$ daily from your referral which is in 10 referral level.It also have PTP(paid per click) so they pay 0.00055$ per every click.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:58:58 AM

i don't understand why you are looking to invest your btc at starting with 0.1btc .
since you are newbie and there is need to be understanding of btc world to get scam at investment sites .
if i you are looking to invest your btc a investment or mining site than leave your idea and hold for log term
until the rate of ntc increase .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1241

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 09:57:34 AM

You can try investing in mining if that is profitable in your country. Also make sure to stay away from HYIP, Ponzi and Magic doublers. Stay clear of cloud-mining sites and other such scam. Also mining altcoin and then exchanging to bitcoin is a good method - in other words Trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 01:56:43 PM

You can try investing in mining if that is profitable in your country. Also make sure to stay away from HYIP, Ponzi and Magic doublers. Stay clear of cloud-mining sites and other such scam. Also mining altcoin and then exchanging to bitcoin is a good method - in other words Trading.

Investing in mining does really need to have big amount of capital before you are able to have good profit with mining. You need to burn your wallet first or your bank account, but many are saying that mining is not profitable when your country is not having a free source of electricity. Because mining consumes too much of electricity.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: