Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pencil Animation Software  (Read 3097 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 12:42:44 PM

I'm shamelessly going to plug this, but last night out of shear boredom I was looking at animation and found myself yet again getting completely infuriated with programs like flash and others that mimicked it because they bought annoyances with them that were completely unnecessary and then I found what must be the most amazing piece of open source animation software I have ever seen. It's hard to describe what it does that's so fucking amazing, but it basically takes all the annoyances that you have to deal with in the normal 2D Animation software until you're pretty much left with just one button you have to press every time you draw something. It pretty much does what it says and it's something that was designed to make life much easier for artists rather than tech people so pretty much in order to make animation now all you need is a pretty steady hand to make sure you get the lines all correct etc.

Seriously, try it, you can just play around and animate scribbles, this software deserves far more attention than it has received so far, I'm slowly obsessing over it more and more now so I'll stop before I go into a full page long rant about how amazing it is the potential power of this thing is just fucking awesome Cheesy

http://www.pencil-animation.org/index.php?id=Home
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: