Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:32:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bx2.club] Double your Bitcoins in a simple way [COMEBACK][11/3/2016]  (Read 57936 times)
PonziBuddy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:53:11 PM

I sure blockchain is not problem. Other site not problem with blockchain.
Blockchain work fine . Big problem is admin
The real problem is admin. He is secret

Whatever bitch site is back up and paying again.

I had problems with payments being cancelled that were totally unrelated to bitcoin doublers. There were problems, how is it hard to understand? Dont invest so i dont have to hear you cry when you lose it.

Edit: this sounded to hostile, here are some emojis  Grin Grin Kiss Tongue Undecided Cry Cry
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:15:31 PM

come on guys, it is same shit like Snavy with his doubling. He's waiting for more investment from morons. Don't trust him Undecided
This is OVER!! Don't Invest!!!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PonziBuddy

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:30:04 PM

come on guys, it is same shit like Snavy with his doubling. He's waiting for more investment from morons. Don't trust him Undecided
This is OVER!! Don't Invest!!!!

More money? Have any idea how much was in there?... people are putting in 0.5 all the time. Why doesnt he just raise the limit? Nothing but fear mongering talk, coming from somebody with spam in his signature.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:02:23 PM

How is this running until now! Roll Eyes
kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:44:33 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 11:45:05 PM by kanazawa

Simple logic. Nothing more. Just do the maths:

The classic example:

The inventor of Chess was asked what he wanted, by the Emperor of China as a reward for his invention, he asked for 1 grain of rice, doubled for every square on the board - 64 squares. That added up to more rice than the total annual output of China.

I think this illustrates a little about what's happening. But think using a "modern" concept.

Take your conclusions and like the admin said:

PLS people :don't deposit the money of you sister,mother,grand mother / don't deposit the money that you need for your hospital or medication /don't deposit the money that you need for saving bigfoot in the desert...

Cool

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

bmarples

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:38:10 PM

I sent .002 BTC to the address 16PfBNtgT25JTLxxfXdcmqLmUgeQkcqLFx and it has 4 confirmations at the time of this post. Your site says the deposit will show up after 1 confirmation, but there is no sign of it.

Here is the transaction id c26a3fe27400d79dee175107d39b02c2b345a6e57ed17024b5893db4c2357e34

I hope to see my deposit added soon

thanks
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:14:34 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 01:10:09 AM by iefken

I was not saying admin should change the limit.

Yes you were:

More money? Have any idea how much was in there?... people are putting in 0.5 all the time. Why doesnt he just raise the limit? Nothing but fear mongering talk, coming from somebody with spam in his signature.

EDIT: sorry for this, but it seems i edited something wrong, anyway i can get my original posted post back here? Otherwise ill make a quick resume of what i thought i wrote ihere in a while ... Damn, this is newbie style lol
PonziBuddy

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:23:16 AM

I was not saying admin should change the limit. I was saying if he wanted to scam, why not make it unlimited? There are tons of dumb invedtors that would put in 2 bitcoin at a time when the site is doing well. I dont think the admin has intention to scam because he could have already ran off with the money and can do so whenever he wants. I do not think this is a sustainable system if people dont continually invest...

Many of the investment programs you are talking about are ponzis that are not honest about being a ponzi. But a ponzi can sustain itself for months, it can sustain itself for years if people keep investing. And the admin stands to make alot on fees and commission. He can also make alot running away with your money though so be careful!
PonziBuddy

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:37:22 AM

Let me explain how to properly invest in a ponzi. You put in say 50$.. you get back 100$. Now just put back 50$ again... this money is your profit, if it wasnt for the doubler your profit from it would not exist and the doubler would not exist if people werent putting money into it constantly, so you put in 50$ again and it pays out again. So you get paid, put another 50$ in... but this time, the doubler stops working and you lose your money. So what have you lost? You have lost nothing, that was the profit from the same doubler that screwed you. Look at it like you are playing with poker chips, that money would not exist if it wasnt for the bitcoin doubler. The fact that you can lose your money at anytime, that is the gamble. If you cant take it dont play these ponzi games... this is not jesus feeding thousands of people with a few fish and some bread. You lost and walked away with 50$ profit in the end. Now you just have to find another 'reliable' doubler.

Edit: sheit, im gonna copy and paste this to a new thread...
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:11:41 AM

I was not saying admin should change the limit.

Yes you were:

Anyway, about that childish post where you maybe wanted to show of your html skills: yes, you are right that if people keep reinvesting it can be sustainable for some time, btcdoublex was sustainable for what? 2 days? with a 0.5 deposit max. Should it have been 5, then maybe it would have taken 3-4 days. It is always a gamble, some people will only invest when the program has done some cycles (as proof of payment). Some will only invest when it has just started (better for sure with first come first serve rule). But none of these schemes will last because they promise a 100% certainty to give a 100% profit in x amount of time. But they CANT promise that because it simply depends on new investors, and the more investors that take part the more investors you need for the next cycle.
This is not cutting-edge mathematics, every btc invested should get 2. So in the end there will just not be enough btc in total available to make this site lasting... Yes a while, but never forever (in contrary to the idea of cryptoboost).

But I think we are defending kind of the same side, just with different arguments Wink

Anyway, just came up with a new idea of a ponzi. Will post it in a few minutes. Link will be placed here aswell.
PonziBuddy

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:24:20 AM

That was sarcasm dude, that is what i meant.

Regardless, what i have said is the only good way to invest in a ponzi, hardly call making text big an html skill though. That is so the newbies will read it. There is nothing childish about making double your money. I have been an investor in doublers for over 5 years. I have seen ponzi go down just by people screaming and crying hysterically while writing SCAM SCAM SCAM everywhere. I believe if bitcoindoublex is truly dead, the noobs killed it by not being patient during the bitcoin outage... admin came on about page 19 and after that all hell broke loose with the newbs crying scam... wouldnt be surprised if he just went and said 'you know.... fuck it.'
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:30:08 AM

That was sarcasm dude, that is what i meant.

Regardless, what i have said is the only good way to invest in a ponzi, hardly call making text big an html skill though. That is so the newbies will read it. There is nothing childish about making double your money. I have been an investor in doublers for over 5 years. I have seen ponzi go down just by people screaming and crying hysterically while writing SCAM SCAM SCAM everywhere. I believe if bitcoindoublex is truly dead, the noobs killed it by not being patient during the bitcoin outage... admin came on about page 19 and after that all hell broke loose with the newbs crying scam... wouldnt be surprised if he just went and said 'you know.... fuck it.'
I do get your point, but in the end, will we ever know Smiley
Just have fun with what you can lose, but these newbies will always be around, maybe my status doesnt tell you but last week I also had status newbie. I mean, it's just not because it says newbie... But yea, im getting to a point where im debating to just debate more...

I get your point, you get mine, we agree (I hope?) and we move on the the next possible scam or program :p
markolitz

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:39:43 AM

WHERES MY Payments 0.05654331 and 0.02763958
heres my bitcoins acount    1CC8nxEv9KohFszrJTPVdMyR5oru5PCwY
do some action...best wishes and thanks...i wait
jahki223

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:01:45 AM

I HAVE 100% TRUST WITH THE ADMINS OF BX2.CLUB, THEY ARE REALLY DOING THEIR BEST TO LET THE SYSTEM FLOW SMOOTHLY, IM HAPPY TO SEE THAT IT'S ALL BACK. WAITING PATIENTLY...INSTEAD OF ARGUING GUYS, LET'S JUST PRAY, WE ALL NEED THIS ESP ME BECAUSE IT'S ALL I'VE GOT BEING A SINGLE MOM. I BET TO THIS BUT I KNOW THAT IT IS GAMBLE.
I THANK YOU BX2.CLUB, YOU ALL DID GREAT!!!
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:03:46 AM

I HAVE 100% TRUST WITH THE ADMINS OF BX2.CLUB, THEY ARE REALLY DOING THEIR BEST TO LET THE SYSTEM FLOW SMOOTHLY, IM HAPPY TO SEE THAT IT'S ALL BACK. WAITING PATIENTLY...INSTEAD OF ARGUING GUYS, LET'S JUST PRAY, WE ALL NEED THIS ESP ME BECAUSE IT'S ALL I'VE GOT BEING A SINGLE MOM. I BET TO THIS BUT I KNOW THAT IT IS GAMBLE.
I THANK YOU BX2.CLUB, YOU ALL DID GREAT!!!
TMC;DR (Too much capslock; didn't read)
kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:05:44 AM

But a ponzi can sustain itself for months, it can sustain itself for years if people keep investing

Yep, this is just a question of how much levels it holds and how much wider each level is; can be, let's say, 10 levels with 100 transactions in the initial level and 100.000 transactions in the 9th or 10th level; indeed, you're right, people will sustain it by doin' deposit (investing), and it can take a year to close or a month (or a week); the more realistic scenario, the more people will join, more people will get cash back, and so on...

Cool

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Bl4nk

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:02:59 AM

Can i withdraw my BTC ?
AHMADI2012

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:19:54 AM

Hello
Very happy that problem was solved sites.
From friends that their deposits will not be displayed.
Wait a little time is required Smiley
JA110

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:21:11 AM

i recv. my BTC after 8 day thanks  God
nima321

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:29:27 AM

Hello admin

Why deleted my investment?

Bitcoin address that you've deleted my investment? Thank you

2016-01-16 08:38:20    1K6Ar5PPRuoP2QQQGGLUmbt1pkYDLq4qXR    0.05 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: