Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bx2.club] Double your Bitcoins in a simple way [COMEBACK][11/3/2016]  (Read 57936 times)
crypto_guru#1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:51:35 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 05:55:19 PM by crypto_guru#1

time for a new chain

bx2.club admin said that this time chain will not reset. the admin realized that already many people lost faith on them because of previous chain resets, so the admin said that this time chain will not reset...

now everybody as well as the admin knows that if again chain resets then bx2.club will not be able to run their site anymore.. then no investors will invest on their site... then they must have to close their project..

hope that admin will keep his word for doing long term business...

as per my opinion payments can be delayed or faster as per the frequency of upcoming investments to their site.. if admin keep his words then in future many investments will come, and payouts will faster..

till now I have seen that site is paying the as per queue when it have enough balance for next payout..

For investors: I suggest let's give a last chance to the admin, try with a small amount for invest with bx2.club (always invest the amount which you can afford to lost..) .

WingTsun

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

❖ Bitcoin Enthusiast / Developer ❖

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:53:37 AM

Hold on a minute.. will this scam just reset, and scam new people.. and like that 24/7?Huh :O

❖ Professional Bitcoin Developer ❖ Ignore the negative feedback ❖
mexrockerz

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:55:07 AM

up for a new chain
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:32:40 AM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
crypto_guru#1

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:57:32 PM

bx2.club admin said that this time they will not reset the chain..
bx2.club (OP)

Activity: 98

Double your Bitcoins in a simple way

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:58:32 AM

CHAIN WILL NOT BE RESET
So pls stop asking me to reset it

bx2.co Double your Bitcoins in a simple way
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 12:12:02 PM

CHAIN WILL NOT BE RESET
The chain will not be reset and it will continously scam you. Beware!
crypto_guru#1

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:26:27 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 01:34:17 PM by crypto_guru#1

CHAIN WILL NOT BE RESET

..CORRECT DECISION..
crypto_guru#1

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:33:00 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 08:52:50 PM by crypto_guru#1

admin back all transaction and make new chain

i dont need bitcoin double back my bitcoin 18dXMLrprxesfxNybz1dAgRrnYRNjLGAL2  and make new chain its real Smiley

hey giorgi3008  ---  if admin reset chains then all active queue will be deleted as they did earlier and nobody wants that...

realize the truth--- everybody realized that if admin reset chains again then in future they can't run their program, then no one will invest on their site, then they must have to close their program..

the admin realized that truth and take decision -- not to reset the chain... admin already posted that this time chain will not reset..

bx2.club admin clearly mentioned previously that when they have enough fund for payout they will pay as per the queue.. check their site now as per the queue the next required payout is 1 BTC, but currently their balance is 0.14 BTC... so as per my idea they will process continuous payouts till they have enough funds for payout.. this is the process..

so if upcoming investment comes frequently then payouts will speed up..

no one wants chain reset...  

I hope--- as the admin told that he will not reset chain, so now people will invest on their site more freely... 

I hope that if people invests freely then payouts will speed up... 

Its the exam of patience for the admin..

juraviel

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:39:57 PM

Just resetting over and over is not a solution, obviously. There must be a better way to reinvigorate the traffic. At the other hand, If admin just took the 5% from every transaction like I think he normally does, and returned everyone's their money, I think people would be cool with that. Who also thinks it's a good idea?
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:30:49 AM

admin back all transaction and make new chain

i dont need bitcoin double back my bitcoin 18dXMLrprxesfxNybz1dAgRrnYRNjLGAL2  and make new chain its real Smiley
You're hopeless Dude, you will never get it back. You will be "Seen zoned" by the admin. :3
Krayshock

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:57:06 AM

This admin is so savage. No chain reset so that he can continue scamming
Please don't invest guys. Thanks

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
crypto_guru#1

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:32:50 AM

nobody wants chain reset.. because of previous chain resets people scared to invest on their site.. that's why now a days very few invest coming on their site as well as payouts are delayed.. everybody realized that as well as admin also realized.. so the admin said that this time chain will not reset..

If admin keep his word then within few time a lot of invest will come on their site and then the payouts will speed up.. all bx2.club investors knows it.. because the admin said previous time -- the more invest comes, the faster payouts will process..

I hope that this time admin will keep his word and within 1-2 days a lot of invest will come to their site...

As like other investor I also invested on their site and it's not paid till now its on the list, but I don't like chain reset.. not only I no investors like chain reset..

I think we all investors need to give a last chance to that admin...

keep in mind-- always invest the amount which you can afford to loose..
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:38:49 PM

nobody wants chain reset.. because of previous chain resets people scared to invest on their site.. that's why now a days very few invest coming on their site as well as payouts are delayed.. everybody realized that as well as admin also realized.. so the admin said that this time chain will not reset..

If admin keep his word then within few time a lot of invest will come on their site and then the payouts will speed up.. all bx2.club investors knows it.. because the admin said previous time -- the more invest comes, the faster payouts will process..

I hope that this time admin will keep his word and within 1-2 days a lot of invest will come to their site...

As like other investor I also invested on their site and it's not paid till now its on the list, but I don't like chain reset.. not only I no investors like chain reset..

I think we all investors need to give a last chance to that admin...

keep in mind-- always invest the amount which you can afford to loose..

It's because of people like you these fuckers are thriving with their scams and shit. Morever on this exact one which the admin has kept restarting it as he see fit.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:46:32 PM

Oh my lord. Are people still investing in this scam? They have gone scam once, and they 'comeback' again with the same name. I guess the money they stole before isn't enough to feed his greediness. I believe, this time, he is just waiting for someone to bit the whole bait. '_'

Life sucks.
Krayshock

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:19:17 PM

Oh my lord. Are people still investing in this scam? They have gone scam once, and they 'comeback' again with the same name. I guess the money they stole before isn't enough to feed his greediness. I believe, this time, he is just waiting for someone to bit the whole bait. '_'
Once a scammer, always a scammer. People get fooled by these and will still hope that they recover what they lost, resulting in more bitcoins losing and being in the hands of this motherfucker.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
Krayshock

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:08:14 PM

Guys, now this site is officially down. You see, there is no hope in HYIPs, they will all scam you in the end.
People, learn your lesson. Stop investing in HYIPs. There are like a lot more options to keep your coins rolling.

crypto_guru#1

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:33:29 PM

Guys, now this site is officially down. You see, there is no hope in HYIPs, they will all scam you in the end.
People, learn your lesson. Stop investing in HYIPs. There are like a lot more options to keep your coins rolling.

I agree with you that all HYIP will scam at the end.. But till its paying people can take a chance/risk...

I have seen that officially this site is not down.. I think their is delayed for payouts because the next queue payout required is 1 BTC and the site balance reaches 0.225 BTC, so when balance reaches approx 1.06 BTC site will pay the next queue.. so far I have seen -- this process continues on their site..

As per my opinion-- its paying till now.. So those who want to take a chance they can invest.. But always invest the amount which you can afford to loose..

Drefoonew

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:41:16 PM

Ive heard a lot of mixed results from this :/
crypto_guru#1

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:58:17 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 08:20:40 PM by crypto_guru#1

hello admin,

never reset chains again, because its not the solution for running your site..

thanks for your strict and correct decision for not resetting chains..

hope that people now continue small deposits..

for making this site long term running I suggest you to --- take 2-3% commission fees per payout.. you can charge commission fees from your wallet balance..

wish long live for your site..
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: