Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rollin.io is a scam !/?  (Read 6311 times)
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:22:45 PM

Site is closed for 3 days now. They ran away with cash

That's odd i can't open the sit either. Altough I have a feeling they will come back. Been playing there for quite some time now and they are on my trusted list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxwellg

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:09:48 PM

i'm the one that's been breaking the rollin.io site here recently... it's a den of thieves... and if you accuse them of cheating... they will just gaslight you...

they have the ability to weight the dice... and in the end you will lose.... unless you join their little "marketplace" (it goes down in the chat and dm) ... It's not a place for gamblers to win... It's a place for them to take advantage of gamblers... they make suddle changes to the site to take advantage of "human error" ... and if you do win, and withdraw even less than what is the equivalent of $20 usd... they will shut the site down and make up a bunch of lies regarding why they took it down... It's not fair... They say it's "provably fair" ...but that just means you can verify your bets... It does not mean they don't have the ability to "weight the dice" so to say.... at any time, they keep around 200 nodes online that can be controlled by the site mods on whether to bet "with the house" or "against the house" ... whatever odds you choose to play on their site... they will use their "marketplace" to multiply those odds by 1 in 2xx .....you're not going to win unless they let you...and they will only let you for so long to get you hooked, and then your money will start flowing the other direction...
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:20:50 PM

i'm the one that's been breaking the rollin.io site here recently... it's a den of thieves... and if you accuse them of cheating... they will just gaslight you...

they have the ability to weight the dice... and in the end you will lose.... unless you join their little "marketplace" (it goes down in the chat and dm) ... It's not a place for gamblers to win... It's a place for them to take advantage of gamblers... they make suddle changes to the site to take advantage of "human error" ... and if you do win, and withdraw even less than what is the equivalent of $20 usd... they will shut the site down and make up a bunch of lies regarding why they took it down... It's not fair... They say it's "provably fair" ...but that just means you can verify your bets... It does not mean they don't have the ability to "weight the dice" so to say.... at any time, they keep around 200 nodes online that can be controlled by the site mods on whether to bet "with the house" or "against the house" ... whatever odds you choose to play on their site... they will use their "marketplace" to multiply those odds by 1 in 2xx .....you're not going to win unless they let you...and they will only let you for so long to get you hooked, and then your money will start flowing the other direction...
You have an odd style of writing, I recall that from somewhere.

If anyone wantes PROOF Cryptogames steals .... use these settings .... payout 1.5 200% of loss decrease by 90% on win and 500 ms timing .... the site wi ll always hit u total loss onthe very first try .... I used it from 6000 faucet and made a vice video .... proving it wont pass 243,000 which is 1000 x 200% x 5 times ... straight loss ... and taht is exactly what happened .... they use multiple hash from the server .. and match the losign one wiht your hash .... this is the result that is PUBLISHED .. so if u try to prove the result .. it will always be crrect ... but its UNFAIR ... becuase they create multiple hashes. .... and use the losing one for you ... that is pure manipulation ... such to the extent that I am able to PREDICT acurately .. evry single time .... when the site will crash all your earnings .... you will NEVER be able to use faucet and withdraw money .... ever .... they are literally thieves .... I'm also sorry for who deposited ... becuase they also steal there ... I lost on bitsler .... then on rollin.io ... same thing they do .... multiple hashes are created .. and they use it to make SURE you dont win ... ever notice the people who win are so extremely very few ?? they need a handful of these sheep to try nad convince others ... to make it appear as bad luck .. but  .. i actually did the math and it happens every single time .... at the same EXACT TIME ... that cant possible be random .... always losing at the same exact point like that ... DOZENS o f times ... consecutively ..... without a single isolated incident of anything else hapening .... cryptogames is a bogus RIGGED site ..... And I can say it clearly .... I jsut made my second video proving this .. on ONE DAY ... Exactly when i said it was going to happen .. agian .. it did .... so does taht mean I dictate bad luck ?? no . someone smarter tha nthem figured out with video evidence this time .. how they are stealing ....
tl;dr: All dice sites cheat.
Because you don't understand provably fair calculations.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
maxwellg

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:25:12 PM

more gaslighting bs from site admin or mods.... i don't know who wrote this... but it's crazy you would make the assumption that I am that person because we use dots in between sentences... stfu
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: