Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying up all ur BTC, BEST rates. Escrow welcome. Trusted.  (Read 1589 times)
campycoin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:59:21 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 06:21:38 AM by campycoin

As above, i have some paypal, skrill to spare. I am willing to accept escrow, not interested in trading with brand new members, unless u can provide proof u do have what u say u have.

Hit me up.

I send with signed message i will not charge back or dispute.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:55:14 AM

Guys Beware

I have asked this user for signed message many times, this account is either bought or hacked account,trading using a reversible payment method with a bought/hacked account is risky,There are many other trusted members that you can use for exchange.

lol really, a newbie vouching for bought account ,sent first, its possible alt account of campycoin
bought 1 btc from this guy.i went first.smoothly trade.thanks alot!
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 12:13:00 PM

Guys Beware

I have asked this user for signed message many times, this account is either bought or hacked account,trading using a reversible payment method with a bought/hacked account is risky,There are many other trusted members that you can use for exchange.

PM-ed signed message.

lol really, a newbie vouching for bought account ,sent first, its possible alt account of campycoin
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:04:40 PM

As above, i have some paypal, skrill to spare. I am willing to accept escrow, not interested in trading with brand new members, unless u can provide proof u do have what u say u have.

Hit me up.

I send with signed message i will not charge back or dispute.

OP is buying BTC using spare funds in his PayPal/Skrill.
How come you bought BTC from him?

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:57:31 PM

cos i do 2 way trading. check my threads
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:00:10 PM

cos i do 2 way trading. check my threads
I need some skrill its around 70$ can you give me rate waiting for your reply thanks
loki0505

Activity: 494

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:52:22 PM

PM'd you OP
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:44:49 PM

Posting this here as the other thread should be locked/trashed:

let me know how much u want, need it quite urgent i can escrow
Are you able to sign a message from an old address associated with your account? There are reports on your trust profile that your account might be sold.

I also don't see any trust ratings on your profile that reflect you being trusted with large amounts, as would need to effectively happen if you are buying 4.5+ btc with PayPal funds
Shield

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:20:01 AM

he said in this post that he PMed me signed message but he never did this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317902.msg13474537#msg13474537
Shield

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:06:18 PM

@shield. this guy posted every thread and said everyone are scammers b/c ppls dont want to deal with him then he crazy and said they are scammers.i dont think this guy legit.he never done any trade before just keep spam ppl's thread and said their are scammer.take care guys.
picture proofs are nothing , may be 2 minutes photoshop work
post bitcoin transaction ID and signed message from that address
Shield

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:54:46 PM

ok.I have u word.if i can put everything u need,what u want to say?u can post a thread and say "hey shield is a fucking spamer or scammer?"if u can do that,i will update asap.
if you really have done trade and not alt of this guy then why you are making drama here ,just post tx ID to show others
If you want I can make a thread and say "hey dayet is a fucking spammer or scammer?"

happy now?
if you have done trades with him just post tx id and signed message from the address of transaction
Shield

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:12:31 PM

ok.I have u word.if i can put everything u need,what u want to say?u can post a thread and say "hey shield is a fucking spamer or scammer?"if u can do that,i will update asap.
if you really have done trade and not alt of this guy then why you are making drama here ,just post tx ID to show others
If you want I can make a thread and say "hey dayet is a fucking spammer or scammer?"

happy now?
if you have done trades with him just post tx id and signed message from the address of transaction

how old are u kid?12 or 15?do u have a real job?i saw u dont need to do anything just keep spam here everyday.ofc i can update everything.but tell me why i need to do that?just for a stuip kid?Cheesy if u can promise wont spam any threads in the furture.i will update asap ok?or u cant.leave everyone alone.deal?
I can't leave scammer/spammers vouching for their own alt and scam innocent guys,you can expect me where there is someone doin something shady.About my age,I am old enough deal with motherfucking scammers.  Wink
Shield

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:20:37 PM

happy now?

how old are u kid?12 or 15?do u have a real job?i saw u dont need to do anything just keep spam here everyday.ofc i can update everything.but tell me why i need to do that?just for a stuip kid?Cheesy if u can promise wont spam any threads in the furture.i will update asap ok?or u cant.leave everyone alone.deal?
I can't leave scammer/spammers vouching for their own alt and scam innocent guys,you can expect me where there is someone doin something shady.About my age,I am old enough deal with motherfucking scammers.  Wink

doubt:D.i hate scammers also.but dont say everyone scammer.at least u need some proof.
when a newbie vouch for a bought account everyone doubt,you said you done a deal with him,for being a newbie account you should post some proofs so everyone can see you really done any transaction with him.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:26:47 PM

I'm not siding with anyone here, but "you are a kid" is the second worst retaliating comment , after "don't try to police", no arguments just displaying a lack of character+reasoning.
Edit: Ooh my rating increased by another 1.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:29:43 PM

Blockchain TXid and preferably PM proof considering you made the deal in private
BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:29:52 PM

OPS.... THIS DON'T SOUND GOOD.... No one has seen the trust of the newbie?Huh Why an High trusetd user shoud risk his found with a newbie that has a negative trust too?

Then, if they post the Hash (and sign the message as say SHIELD)we could change our idea....

TheGrimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:51:48 PM

DO NOT TRUST dayet

He is a scammer, he sent me $400 paypal using a hacked paypal account, he is a cheat and a thief!

MY paypal is negative $400 because of this idiot.

BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:55:48 PM

DO NOT TRUST dayet

He is a scammer, he sent me $400 paypal using a hacked paypal account, he is a cheat and a thief!

MY paypal is negative $400 because of this idiot.

If you could post a screen shot, we could understand more about this user ! Thank you
TheGrimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:35:58 PM

SKYPE CHAT:
http://s13.postimg.org/i6nzx20mv/ss1.png
http://s13.postimg.org/gswd1r1dj/ss2.png
http://s13.postimg.org/tbcyibyd3/ss3.png
http://s13.postimg.org/m6v59ar3r/ss4.png
http://s13.postimg.org/tpeahxign/ss5.png
http://s13.postimg.org/4sax10tyv/ss6.png
http://s2.postimg.org/5c984lbih/ss7.png

PAYPAL REVERSED:
http://s29.postimg.org/ouov67kkn/pp1.png
http://s29.postimg.org/ognj6m0h3/pp2.png

EMAIL FROM HACKED PAYPAL ACCOUNT:
http://s28.postimg.org/6kovoq1r1/email.png

BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:08:04 PM

This user posted a most trustable probe than you have done till now! Then we are still waiting for hashrate of 1BTC transaction
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: