Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:13:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ∎∎ LyndaDL ∎∎ | [Lynda Ripper - Any Lynda Course Free!] ∎∎ 50+ Happy Buyers ∎∎  (Read 13893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KrejsX (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Developer

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:41:08 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 07:44:10 AM by KrejsX

LyndaDL

View the Image below for full information:

It appears I can't embed images at this point.

Text Thread

I already sell this on other forums but I am new to BTCtalk - see vouches section Smiley

Features:
  • Downloads any paid courses from Lynda with no accounts required
  • Downloads both videos and the course resource files (zip folder)
  • Bulk download support - schedule as many downloads as required
  • Easy to use self contained execuable file - No command line wrappers
  • Lifetime Updates for no extra cost - never pay anything extra

Price:

$20 for life

PayPal = 0% discount
BTC = 10% discount
Amazon GC = 15% Surcharge

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Contact info
Please use the helpdesk here: http://krejs.pw

Alternative contacts:
Email: krejsx@gmail.com

YouTube Demo
Coming soon!

Terms & Conditions
You are allowed to use the program on 2 PCs. You need to contact us if you wish to use it on any more.
You must not share your copy of the program
You must not resell the program without permission unless you are an affiliate.
There will be no refund issued if the program is patched.

Vouches from LyndaDL

Vouched by Legendary Member with over 30 trust!
Just received a link to download a vouch copy of LyndaDL, here's my experience on Windows 8 within a VM.

• I received an email featuring: a unique download url, a license key, and usage instructions.
  • Upon downloading I received: "filename.zip is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous" - While it makes it sound evil this warning is because within the zip file is an unknown executable, but this can be passed by clicking the small menu icon and choosing "keep"
  • Extract the files to a new directory. Only two simple files, curl and LyndaDL, run LyndaDL
  • Paste license key into box. I had an issue where I pasted the newline at the end of my key which cause it to fail if that happens edit your licence.key file to fix it
  • Paste course url in the big textbox in center of app. Supports multiple urls, I tried 5 in one shot
  • Click download
  • After a few moments passed all of the video files were placed within a subfolder with the course title. In addition there was a .zip file containing all of the related course files in the case of one course I tried it was a bunch of sample javascript files.

Overall the program had no issues and did exactly "what it says on the tin" it even has fancy progress bars, status windows, and DL info such as speed, size, ETA, etc.

Minor nitpick, some of the text labels were too long for their space on my display and they overflowed beyond where I could read them. It's a minor nitpick since many applications have that problem, even "professional" software. 3840x2160 display with text scaling set to "Larger 150%"

In terms of safety I didn't notice anything overtly stand out but it very well could steal your bitcoins, my positive experience isn't a guarantee you will be safe. I tested in a VM with no wallets or other important files and I recommend you do as well. Anytime you download a file from these forums (or the internet in general) take precautions. YMMV.

delivered works like a charm excellent communication via Skype    smooth transaction  a pleasure dealing with Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink

Great ware! its the best and only DL for lynda!
I have no other words to say for this is the best!
 Smiley

Offering a few vouch copies to trusted BTCtalk members. Please post on the thread.

Vouches from our other software

Just an update on the situation.   After settling the miscommunication, I purchased the bot from the OP.   It is working incredibly well.   I have ripped about 5 courses in 20 minutes.   I have zero complaints about his product and would highly recommend it for anyone who wants it.   After you have ripped 2 courses, the bot has essentially paid for itself.   This is a fantastic program.   Thanks!

Bought the program, all is working fine with the latest update. Look forward to receiving the new sub title function asap, thanks and good seller.

The ware's Great! Here's from me!
The BEST & THE ONLY Udemy DL in existence, ATLEAST FOR NOW! Wink

Great product, very good communication. Works for me, thanks!

After udemy update their system, all my downloader stop working. then i found this thread and contacted the seller right away. Already downloaded 20 courses since 8 hours ago.
What i can tell is ;

1. User Friendly, Just copy paste the links, download and DONE!
2. We can see the downloading progress %. very helpfull.
3. The Tool shows exactly which files is on downloading progress.
4. Video setting from 360P to 1080P is another ++ featured.
5. Fast Respond Seller is another thumbs UP, also he promise to update his tool in the future udemy patch!

The tools is working great only need to improve the opening speed. sometimes takes too long to open.

My personal rate is 8/10

Grab it guys.

GiveMeThat

I got one of the vouch copies.. probably the first one to get..Initially had some trouble with the software but, after a few hours of diagnosing it finally worked.! Smiley According to OP the error was specific to my PC and not the software.. and if that is true.. He was patient and helped a lot to make the software work for my PC. Udemy has a lot of courses..some r really good n some r poor.. why pay for each course seperately while you can get the whole package for cheap.! Smiley I can vouch for this product.. it is working seamlessly now! thanks a lot Krejsx! Smiley

I have just received a vouch copy from OP and what I can say is that there's no virus in the software Grin Everything seems working good! The download speed is perfect! Grin With this I can download a lot of courses Grin I vouch for this seller. I hope that many people will be able to buy this software and learn more and more skills
Thanks for your vouch copy

Regards
zodiac3011

bought a copy and currently it downloads paid courses for so far. Perhaps would also appreciate in the next update to show the speed of which it downloads on the GUI.

I've just purchased it 2 hours ago. It's awesome app! I take 10 links to this soft and when i go back, everything in my computer!
No words for this soft. And i recommend guy buy it before this price goes up!
 Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink

Thanks Ellias Krejs to make awesome soft for us!

Buy it and enjoy with your courses
prasha2

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:08:37 AM

I can take a vouch copy and leave genuine feedback.
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:11:49 AM

Will consider you, but looking for more trusted members atm.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:32:28 AM

Vouch copy for me?
ozdesi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:35:07 AM

I can do a review if vouch copy is provided
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:20:30 AM

Great ware! its the best and only DL for lynda!
I have no other words to say for this is the best!
 Smiley
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:42:49 AM

I am a previous buyer of your udemy ripper. I am interested in vouching for this Lynda ripper.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:57:52 AM

It would be my great honor if I got the chance to vouch for both of your software Smiley I hope that I can get this vouch too.
Thanks in advance
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:26:44 AM

Will consider you, but looking for more trusted members atm.

I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Here's a post where I tried the now unavailable URIP - part 1 part 2

{ BitSpill }
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:52:49 AM

Just received a link to download a vouch copy of LyndaDL, here's my experience on Windows 8 within a VM.

• I received an email featuring: a unique download url, a license key, and usage instructions.
  • Upon downloading I received: "filename.zip is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous" - While it makes it sound evil this warning is because within the zip file is an unknown executable, but this can be passed by clicking the small menu icon and choosing "keep"
  • Extract the files to a new directory. Only two simple files, curl and LyndaDL, run LyndaDL
  • Paste license key into box. I had an issue where I pasted the newline at the end of my key which cause it to fail if that happens edit your licence.key file to fix it
  • Paste course url in the big textbox in center of app. Supports multiple urls, I tried 5 in one shot
  • Click download
  • After a few moments passed all of the video files were placed within a subfolder with the course title. In addition there was a .zip file containing all of the related course files in the case of one course I tried it was a bunch of sample javascript files.

Overall the program had no issues and did exactly "what it says on the tin" it even has fancy progress bars, status windows, and DL info such as speed, size, ETA, etc.

Minor nitpick, some of the text labels were too long for their space on my display and they overflowed beyond where I could read them. It's a minor nitpick since many applications have that problem, even "professional" software. 3840x2160 display with text scaling set to "Larger 150%"

In terms of safety I didn't notice anything overtly stand out but it very well could steal your bitcoins, my positive experience isn't a guarantee you will be safe. I tested in a VM with no wallets or other important files and I recommend you do as well. Anytime you download a file from these forums (or the internet in general) take precautions. YMMV.

{ BitSpill }
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 12:25:41 PM

• Click download

That's the most in depth vouch I have even gotten, I feel like I should be paying you haha.
Thanks!
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:39:20 PM

Vouch copy for me?

You are next on the list if i need more vouches Smiley
tncmdd

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:17:06 PM

Dear sir,

As you know I have bought a copy of your udemy ripper. May i get a vouch for this one; i will leave a immediate honest feedback.

Yours.
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:03:17 PM

Dear sir,

As you know I have bought a copy of your udemy ripper. May i get a vouch for this one; i will leave a immediate honest feedback.

Yours.

Sorry, not accepting member rank, you get a $5 discount when buying though Smiley
net1008

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:18:12 PM

Just bought from him, all is working with mp4 video and resource files.
Look forward to receiving the new update by storing all files into each folder by section name.

jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 04:41:54 PM

Vouch copy please?
tncmdd

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:43:01 PM

Dear sir,

Yours.

Sorry, not accepting member rank, you get a $5 discount when buying though Smiley

Thanks for the discount , I'll purchase as soon as I get home !
adrianrol

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:57:45 PM

can I take a vouch copy?
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:50:02 PM

Will be happy to take a vouch copy and test it.
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:35:17 PM

can I take a vouch copy?

Not high enough ranks, sorry.

Will be happy to take a vouch copy and test it.

Will consider you Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: