Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:50:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESUME] 13 Yrs. Experienced - I Will Rewrite Your Resume/Cover-Letter For $20  (Read 499 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ElEcTrOnEeZ (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:10:33 AM

Result-oriented resume writing services

A well-written, professional resume is your ticket to a job you seek. I know exactly what employers are looking for and how to make your RESUME STAND OUT.

Many people don’t like their current job or career. Isn't it time to make a change? If you are looking for a new job, new career, or are fresh from school let me help you write an effective resume!

Benefits of my resume-writing service:

1. A Resume\CV Written by a Pro - I am educated, talented, and have the necessary experience.
2. Guaranteed Privacy - Your identity is secure and will never be shared with anyone.
3. On-time Delivery - I always deliver your order on-time, guaranteed.
4. 99% Satisfaction - Every customer is fully satisfied with both the final resume and my services.

I have written thousands of winning resumes, proving my experience in providing the best resume-writing services in the market.

My GOAL is to help you get that JOB.

ORDER NOW!!!

NOTE:

1. You will only get a revised and well-formatted resume for $20.

2. For resumes with more than 2 pages, kindly buy an another $20 for each additional page.
ElEcTrOnEeZ (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:11:09 PM

I am interested in your offering.
Can you write Upwork resumes?

Yes, I can. PM sent.
ElEcTrOnEeZ (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:16:45 PM

I am interested in your offering.
Can you write Upwork resumes?

Yes, I can. PM sent.

Hello,

It would work in the same way a traditional resume would, I would outline your skills specific to your preferred freelance positions rather than career positions.

I hope that helps.

Many thanks,

Sanjay Das
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:28:06 PM

I will be interested in the service,since you're very confident about your skills.Do you have a refund policy ? What if I don't get that job because of your resume ? Are you willing to take the risks ? Of course you have "13" years experience in resume writing,you should.

I have written thousands of winning resumes, proving my experience in providing the best resume-writing services in the market.

Could you list the profiles of those resumes? Like just to have my confidence that you actually have done some work in the past ?

---OPPs the post is self-moderated,lets take a screenshot before its deleted--
DiNapoli

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:28:27 PM

Sent you a PM, please check.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: