Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 07:33:28 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▃▅▇█▓▒░► Prepaid VCC with $30 Balance ◄░▒▓█▇▅▃  (Read 378 times)
Revelation Machine (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:11:08 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 11:34:14 AM by Revelation Machine

Amount available in VCC: $30

I will give you all the details once you have paid and you can spend the amount on the card.

Serious offers only. Post here or PM me.
DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:47:35 AM

You can only bump once every 24 hours. How much are you looking for this?
Revelation Machine (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:56:03 AM

You can only bump once every 24 hours. How much are you looking for this?
The digital goods section was moving very fast and I needed a bump.

I am looking for ~85-95% of the value on the card.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 12:05:09 PM

You sounded like... Anyway, yes, this section is crowded by a lot of topics but you cannot break the rules.
I too have a selling thread in this section and people can barely see my thread because it is quickly sunk to the next page. Just be patient because you will eventually get a buyer sooner or later unless.

Life sucks.
Revelation Machine (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:33:26 PM

You sounded like... Anyway, yes, this section is crowded by a lot of topics but you cannot break the rules.
I too have a selling thread in this section and people can barely see my thread because it is quickly sunk to the next page. Just be patient because you will eventually get a buyer sooner or later unless.
Your right. I am really sorry about that. I think I will try my best to stick to the the forum rules next time.
Newbi3

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:23:23 PM

These are cracked accounts and the account owners does own these credit cards attached with it. So once they claim with the bank you may get into legal issues. So please stop selling these stuffs. Its not allowed to sell it here.
How do you know they are carded, does he have a history with selling carded items or you know that he is able to hack and steal that kind of information or are you just bored and you want to ruin another seller's thread?

Making VCC is one of the simplest thing to do online and I don't understand why you guys like to sh*t on other people's threads and not create your own threads that will sell legit items.
Revelation Machine (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:11:39 PM

These are cracked accounts and the account owners does own these credit cards attached with it. So once they claim with the bank you may get into legal issues. So please stop selling these stuffs. Its not allowed to sell it here.
Please spam your yobit signature somewhere else.

This VCC is created and loaded by me so its totally legal.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:04:07 AM

Please spam your yobit signature somewhere else.

This VCC is created and loaded by me so its totally legal.
Sorry i meant to be the information in uber account section. Sorry to put in the wrong thread. Now its deleted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: