Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So December 21st is almost here, or already here...  (Read 3903 times)
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:49:33 PM

My question is what excuse are the 21sters going to use when the sun rises on December 22nd? 

The question isn't what stupid things they'll believe in next, but why is there such a lack of public shaming?

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 04:54:35 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2012, 05:06:42 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

isn't a bunch of our planets going to align and point to the center of the universe today?

Yes they were, but some GD entity forget to install the orbit buffers.

Well the world as we know it isn't coming to an ending today.

But in a way the world is ending soon, you look around and you don't quite see it, but you know it, its all truing to shit everywhere...
Yeah that's true.

It's the perfect time for an interlude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Or, at the very least, a Petite Etude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUj9L500sTM

My question is what excuse are the 21sters going to use when the sun rises on December 22nd? 

The question isn't what stupid things they'll believe in next, but why is there such a lack of public shaming?

The Mayan descendants should receive nothing less than what Harold Camping endured.
Third Way

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:58:07 PM

Noice

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 06:14:25 PM

Yeah, it's 22 December 2:13AM here. Everything seems to be fine save my college application essays, which I'm still procrastinating on.  Embarrassed
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 06:33:08 PM

Yeah, it's 22 December 2:13AM here. Everything seems to be fine save my college application essays, which I'm still procrastinating on.  Embarrassed

why didn't you do your homework?

they said the world was ending!

Yuhfhrh

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 06:34:23 PM

Lol I wonder how many people around the world used this excuse  Tongue
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 03:23:30 AM

Lol I wonder how many people around the world used this excuse  Tongue
The colleges should've extended the expiration date for college applications. Who knows how many people waited until Dec 21 to start writing their essays.  Tongue
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 03:59:15 AM

Yeah, it's 22 December 2:13AM here. Everything seems to be fine save my college application essays, which I'm still procrastinating on.  Embarrassed

Lol I wonder how many people around the world used this excuse  Tongue
The colleges should've extended the expiration date for college applications. Who knows how many people waited until Dec 21 to start writing their essays.  Tongue

I think you meant Dec. 23.

Dec. 21: End of the world party.
Dec. 22: Recover from hangover.
Dec. 23: Fill out form.
Dec. 24: Shop for gifts.
Dec. 25: Christmas.
Dec. 26: Finish filling out form.
Dec. 27: Mail form.
btcANGEL

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 05:45:08 AM

isn't a bunch of our planets going to align and point to the center of the universe today?

Yeah, we hired a highly skilled technician with lots of construction experience for that.

We even embedded all the necessary diagrams directly into his brain (specifically, the left frontal lobe, because they're in SVG and you have to do all sorts of perverted XML trickery to get anything logical to stick to the right side of the brain) to ensure that they could not be lost or damaged.

Then we sent him to your planet to take some preliminary measurements and never heard from him again.

I considered trying to find him and get him a scammer tag, but that sounds like work and you're all doomed anyway.  Wink

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 05:50:20 AM

Yeah, it's 22 December 2:13AM here. Everything seems to be fine save my college application essays, which I'm still procrastinating on.  Embarrassed

Lol I wonder how many people around the world used this excuse  Tongue
The colleges should've extended the expiration date for college applications. Who knows how many people waited until Dec 21 to start writing their essays.  Tongue

I think you meant Dec. 23.

Dec. 22: Recover from hangover.
Dec. 23: Fill out form.
Dec. 24: Shop for gifts.
Dec. 25: Christmas.
Dec. 26: Finish filling out form.
Dec. 27: Mail form.
If the applications were that easy I would be spared.  Tongue

Dec. 22: Essay.
Dec. 23: Essay.
Dec. 24: Essay.
Dec. 25: Christmas + Essay.
Dec. 26: Essay.
Dec. 27: Essay.
Dec. 31 11:59PM: (hopefully) Finish filling up forms + essay, send via online application website.

Only 11 essays to go now.... Shocked
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 06:32:15 AM

Yeah, we hired a highly skilled technician with lots of construction experience for that.

We even embedded all the necessary diagrams directly into his brain (specifically, the left frontal lobe, because they're in SVG and you have to do all sorts of perverted XML trickery to get anything logical to stick to the right side of the brain) to ensure that they could not be lost or damaged.

Then we sent him to your planet to take some preliminary measurements and never heard from him again.

I considered trying to find him and get him a scammer tag, but that sounds like work and you're all doomed anyway.  Wink

That wouldn't happen to have been Dank, would it? Having an SVG smeared all over his left frontal lobe would explain a lot.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
btcANGEL

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 07:14:51 AM

That wouldn't happen to have been Dank, would it? Having an SVG smeared all over his left frontal lobe would explain a lot.

No, but while checking which lobe it was, I ran across this

He is fitful, irreverent, indulging at times in the grossest profanity (which was not previously his custom), manifesting but little deference for his fellows, impatient of restraint or advice when it conflicts with his desires, at times pertinaciously obstinate, yet capricious and vacillating, devising many plans of future operations, which are no sooner arranged than they are abandoned in turn for others appearing more feasible.

and realized that Dank does have all of the symptoms.

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 07:34:53 AM

No, but while checking which lobe it was, I ran across this

He is fitful, irreverent, indulging at times in the grossest profanity (which was not previously his custom), manifesting but little deference for his fellows, impatient of restraint or advice when it conflicts with his desires, at times pertinaciously obstinate, yet capricious and vacillating, devising many plans of future operations, which are no sooner arranged than they are abandoned in turn for others appearing more feasible.

and realized that Dank does have all of the symptoms.
Indeed he does. Dank, have you had any unfortunate run-ins with iron bars?

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
gabbergabe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 11:16:13 AM

like i said its not gonna happen, and it didnt.

we would only be so lucky to have  post apocalyptic walking dead style world.

doomsday preppers look really stupid now.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 07:16:42 PM

doomsday preppers look really stupid now.

Preppers look no more or less stupid now than they did on Dec 20th.

The panickers, however, the morons who rushed out and bought two cases of toilet paper last week, well, they look just as stupid as they did at the end of 1999.

thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 08:42:36 PM

I wonder if it ever occurs to these people to learn not to rely on toilet paper to clean their assholes with.
Third Way

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 10:13:43 PM

I wonder if it ever occurs to these people to learn not to rely on toilet paper to clean their assholes with.

Well what else am I gonna use? Sandpaper?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 10:51:04 PM

That's a little more aggressive than I would advise. Maybe leaves would be a better option. Make sure you get the right ones, though.

And there's always the bidet.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 02:02:46 AM

That's a little more aggressive than I would advise. Maybe leaves would be a better option. Make sure you get the right ones, though.

Use moss. Everything else would leave your ass stinging like hell.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2012, 02:21:52 AM

Use moss. Everything else would leave your ass stinging like hell.
That's the (shit) ticket!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: