Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:52:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer: dank  (Read 985 times)
fgervais (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 11:29:42 PM

It is my word, I think that counts for something.  What outrageous claims have I made before that were proven to be false?

But to satisfy your ego, sure, I'll wear the scammer tag if I'm not a famous musician by the end of the year.

You guys probably know enough about this whole clusterfuck, I'll skip the long-winded arguments and simply rest my case with this:

Small bump in the road, I crashed my car and my phone, along with the contacts, was stolen.

Quote from: fgervais
Good luck.

You're going to need it.

(img)http://frankgervais.com/newdirectory/smiley.gif(/img)

Note: IMG tags broken voluntarily.

Using a variant of this:

http://www.breakthesecurity.com/2011/04/how-to-get-ip-address-using-image-in.html

Gave out this:

Thursday 20 December 2012 7:05pm
IP: 166.205.68.41
Page: /newdirectory/smiley.gif
Refer:
Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3

Thursday 20 December 2012 7:14pm
IP: 166.205.68.28
Page: /newdirectory/smiley.gif
Refer:
Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3

http://frankgervais.com/newdirectory/logger.html

Proof that either dank lied through his teeth and never lost the phone, or is currently pushing back his loan obligation to Squall to buy an iPhone.

The rest of the bullshit and obvious delirious content is just cream on the turn sundae, and at this point the community should really ask themselves if they want to keep such a member around, at least with the ability to request money.
CharlieContent

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 11:44:03 PM

Dank isn't a real guy man.

He's a troll character created by someone with a frustrated creativity and too much time on their hands.

Of course, this is the one forum on the internet where such a character can also obtain anonymous loans.

There's something beautiful about that though.

"Dank" is winding down, he's not been around much in the last few weeks.

My prediction is that we won't see him in the new year. He'll have a scammer tag soon enough.

And people will be wondering "Was he for real?" and the answer is "No, probably not."

Also this is weird. You also need a new hobby.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 11:48:53 PM

I could imagine that dank really believes that he actually is a famous musician by know.

Can we give him a scammer tag for confusing reality with his fantasy world?

Just stop posting in his threads, don't give him attention and Dank will disappear on his own.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
fgervais (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 11:50:44 PM

I hope so.

Also this is weird. You also need a new hobby.

I blame end of semester lunacy. Also, I simply added a note to my calendar to do this.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 11:57:24 PM

http://frankgervais.com/newdirectory/logger.html

Proof that either dank lied through his teeth and never lost the phone, or is currently pushing back his loan obligation to Squall to buy an iPhone.

So... How do you know that Dank owned only one phone when the accident happened? How do you know that Dank was not using his friend's phone when he verified his PM inbox?

The rest of the bullshit and obvious delirious content is just cream on the turn sundae, and at this point the community should really ask themselves if they want to keep such a member around, at least with the ability to request money.

Scammer tags are for proven scammers and fraudsters, not for delusional users asking for money.

By the way, do you intervene in people asking for money in the streets? When you witness a person asking for money, do you demand the person under request if he/she 'want to keep such a member around, at least with the ability to request money'?
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 01:46:58 AM

dank also owes squall 1000 US dollars. Seems real enough for me.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 03:51:11 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Dank is a goon's alter ego. I'm surprised they haven't figured out who I am at SA.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:19:32 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Dank is a goon's alter ego. I'm surprised they haven't figured out who I am at SA.

You need to spend more time in e/n, Phinn.  You'll quickly discover that the majority of apparently fucked up people posting online are indeed fucked up and not gimmick posters.  If dank's a gimmick, he's a low effort one and not going to go down in SA history.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
CharlieContent

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:23:10 AM

Repentance do you own any Bitcoins?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: