Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 11:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marriage in the 21st century  (Read 1248 times)
galdur (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:46:49 PM

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1360

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:51:20 PM

Do not get married because a black guy will bang your wife and she'll divorce you and take your money?  Cheesy
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:53:54 PM

great! happens often for sure.

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:00:53 PM

Whaha this one is so true nice found and shared. My wife want also merry with me I don't dare anymore lol.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:15:46 PM

Marriage has been changed these decades, people are getting married late, and the trend having lots of dogs and cats is getting enormous, people should be aware. This story "feel special" is really bad.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:30:15 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 09:41:48 PM by European Central Bank

You'd have to be crazy to get married in this day and age. As a guy the odds are stacked against you if your wife decides to play hardball. I'm sure plenty of women get a bum deal and wish they'd never done it too. I could never trust anyone enough to marry them. People and circumstances change and not necessarily for the better.

It made sense as a contract back in the day. When the idea of romantic love came in, that's when it started going wrong. Unless you're blessed with a perfect union you're both ultimately screwed.
ridery99

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:36:21 PM

That's why I don't never listen what women say and don't care or stress about anything  Smiley
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:00:37 PM

Marriage contract will resolve this issue.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:00:59 AM

Sorry about the black guy. I didn´t add him. Just found it at Facebook. I don´t think the point is about his color, at least it wasn´t to me.

coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:21:09 AM

All people are not the same. This comic may represent some real example but not all marriages will be like this one. If you choose your partner who you trust and share with a lot of interests, this will be a success marriage.
galdur (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:17:01 AM

icem3lter

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:42:41 AM

The mistake I made in my life, was marrying someone...when I had a deeper love for my childhood sweetheart. We dated from grade 8-11 and were best friends since grade 4. We have known each other since kindergarten.

My parents moved to a different city when I was in grade 12 and meeting her was difficult. In college my interests changed and I started dating, fell in love with, and married a different girl.

We divorced 3 years later.

Now she does not even talk to me, which breaks my heart. She says she hates me and married a different guy.
 Cry fml.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:53:38 AM

The mistake I made in my life, was marrying someone...when I had a deeper love for my childhood sweetheart. We dated from grade 8-11 and were best friends since grade 4. We have known each other since kindergarten.

My parents moved to a different city when I was in grade 12 and meeting her was difficult. In college my interests changed and I started dating, fell in love with, and married a different girl.

We divorced 3 years later.

Now she does not even talk to me, which breaks my heart. She says she hates me and married a different guy.
 Cry fml.

We all have to move on.
Life isn't always a bed of roses, even if you marry your childhood sweetheart. Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1378

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:34:05 AM

In America...

Write up a contract so that everyone understands the rules.

Don't get a marriage license except if you want government to partake.

If there is a breach of contract, take it to court - Judge Judy court style.

If you do it this way, and if one of the marriage partners takes it to court in the standard way, the other partner resists by filing HIS/HER case right on top of and in the other case. The second case is filed Judge Judy style, and is based on the idea of, "Show how I have broken the contract. If you can't, you are breaking the contract. I require damages in the amount of XXX." The base amount can be written right into the contract at its start.

A Judge Judy court is a court of record. The judgment is either a judicial judgment or a jury judgment. Attorneys are not involved except for advice outside of court if desired. Try to make it work one way or the other outside of court.

Worst scenario for the one who is being divorced by the other in this case is an equal split of property and visitation. Best case is, the marriage is retained.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1184

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:13:08 AM

hahaha... this has a point.. that is one reason why I don't want to get married.. I have kids... but never came into thinking to marry my girlfriend...although she wanted it...  Smiley

xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:42:45 AM

that is a personal choice, as it always has been. Some people choose it because it is relevant to their situations, others don't.

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:39:29 PM

No way in hell I'd get married now after watching my friends and family go through what they have in their marriages. I spent 5 years living with my ex and the first few months were cool but after that it was hell. Being single and in the single's scene is bad, too - American society has warped so many of the people and switched gender roles to where nearly every relationship is destined to fail unless both just stay in it and are totally miserable. There are still decent people out there with their sanity and morals, but they are few and far between.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:09:06 PM

Thanks brother, this marriage contract can save the boys life, because marriage in this 21 century is a joke for them. Family involvement and wife family involvements makes the life worst.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:10:54 PM

yes you re definetly right.marriage in 21st century is really meaningless. every man or woman cheat on each other at the end of the day.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1378

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:24:53 PM

If you get together with someone sexually you have marriage. You can call it something else, but it is still marriage.

Same sex marriage is a corruption because it is not productive - offspring.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: