Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CLAIMED [Bounty] BTC (negotiable) to write PHP script to generate BTC addresses.  (Read 1537 times)
Tungsten (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:11:57 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 09:11:37 PM by Tungsten

I've build Electrum-based open source Wordpress plugin that allows anyone to build 100% secure, hacker proof, no middlemen involved online stores allowing to sell anything for bitcoins or dollars:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/bitcoin-payments-for-woocommerce/

It is based on Electrum Master Public Key (MPK).
The problem is that Electrum 2.x changed the MPK algorithm and PHP-based MPK-to-bitcoin-address code (that I hired someone to write) no longer works.

I need to adjust existing (or create new) PHP code to generate bitcoin addresses from both Electrum 1.x and Electrum 2.x Master Public Keys.

Download plugin sources from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bitcoin-payments-for-woocommerce/ .
The current code that does it for Electrum 1.x is located within the file: bwwc-mpkgen.php, function:
function BWWC__MATH_generate_bitcoin_address_from_mpk ($master_public_key, $key_index)
{ ... }
Feel free to use it as a reference.

I need to create function: BWWC__MATH_generate_bitcoin_address_from_mpk2 ($master_public_key_v2, $key_index)
that can generate bitcoin addresses using Electrum 2.x Master Public Key in a decently performing way (not slower than 1 address per second on an average machine).

Can pay in bitcoins or dollars.

Gleb

• 188888888qZ5Mv4u5C2Bve6eyVJBFR5EEj • Get personalized bitcoin address like that at http://vanitycoin.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 09:46:45 PM

I would advise you to try out this package and execute openssl_pkey_new(); to generate a private/public key set.

It works just as https://www.bitaddress.org

Here's the complete array in brief :

Code:
<?php

//== Determine path
$ssl_path getcwd();
$ssl_path preg_replace('/\\\/','/'$ssl_path);  // Replace \ with /

//== Create a configuration array containing path to openssl.cnf 
$config = array(
"config" => "$ssl_path/openssl.cnf"
);

//=== Create data array for certificate information
$dn = array(

"countryName"            => "UK",

"stateOrProvinceName"    => "Cambridge",

"localityName"           => "Cambs",

"organizationName"       => "UniServer",

"organizationalUnitName" => "Demo",

"commonName"             => "localhost",

"emailAddress"           => "me@example.com"
);

//=== Generate a new private (and public) key pair
$privkey openssl_pkey_new($config);

//=== Generate a certificate signing request
$csr openssl_csr_new($dn$privkey$config);

//== Create a self-signed certificate valid for 365 days
$sscert openssl_csr_sign($csrnull$privkey365$config);

//== Create key file. Note no passphrase
openssl_pkey_export_to_file($privkey,"server.key",NULL$config);

//== Create server certificate 
openssl_x509_export_to_file($sscert,  "server.crt",  FALSE );

//== Create a signing request file 
openssl_csr_export_to_file($csr"server.csr");
?>

Moreover, there's an Electrum based WordPress plugin but I don't recommend using it though.

Tungsten (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 09:21:17 PM

Congratulations to nearion for delivering exceptional quality code and winning the bounty.

I will be updating BitcoinWay - Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce wordpress plugin soon to support both Electrum 1.x and Electrum 2.x Master Public Keys.

This plugin (in conjunction with free WooCommerce plugin) allows anyone to build online stores to securely accept payments in bitcoins (as well as in any other currency).
Secure means - your online store is 100% secure from any kind of hacking attacks without relying on any middleman or any third party service provider.

Secure also means - if your online store will be hacked and cracked and infested with malware and all passwords will be compromised and stolen - you will not lose any bitcoins - thanks for Electrum master public key algorithm that allows to generate receive-only bitcoin addresses without need of knowing private keys.

Even before I implemented this new update - you may use Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce wordpress plugin today with Electrum 1.x.

Thanks to bitcointalk forum and to nearion.

• 188888888qZ5Mv4u5C2Bve6eyVJBFR5EEj • Get personalized bitcoin address like that at http://vanitycoin.com/
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 10:24:42 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 08:41:41 AM by notaek

Congratulations to nearion for delivering exceptional quality code and winning the bounty.

Really? Can you show me the proof via pm regarding his "exceptional" quality code?

Because, as far as I noticed, he's a brand new member. Roll Eyes

Name:            nearion (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=718938)
Activity:           0
Position:    Brand new
Date Registered: January 08, 2016, 07:42:03 AM
Last Active:    Today at 09:10:13 AM

But congratulations to him if he has really contributed something "exceptional".

Tungsten (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 09:58:19 PM

Really? Can you show me the proof via pm regarding his "exceptional" quality code?

Because, as far as I noticed, he's a brand new member. Roll Eyes

But congratulations to him if he has really contributed something "exceptional".

So being a new forum member makes it impossible to do quality work?

I tested code for 2 days before granting bounty and confirming it functions as desired.
Regarding code - keep an eye on the upcoming updates to the plugin - all new code will be there.

rubygon

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:19:19 PM

Alert here once you have updated the wordpress plugin. Thanks.
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:27:23 AM

U guys know the original plugin dev is back with an upgrade of that plugin, right?

To OP do u need beta testers?  Im always looking for good btc gateway plugins and ahve tested alot of them.. And can u link to the specific project that YOU are building?  Im a lil confused by ur post... Very interested and will always donate to good projects like this sounds like.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: