Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoverboard for sale + Apple Watches  (Read 1176 times)
willywonka123 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:01:38 AM

Hi folks, I have a couple of hoverboards and apple watches for sale.  All are new, bitcoin only, escrow enabled.  For full details please see my listings at
the following links

Hoverboard
https://bitify.com/auctions/paypal-fiat/2-wheel-electric-hoverboard-self-balancing-scooter-new-233672/

Apple Watches
https://bitify.com/auctions/mobile-accessories-mobile-phones/apple-watch-42mm-white-edition-or-space-gray-w-black-233904/

Thanks.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:37:49 PM

u should post some pics and items details here too, not just some links ...
willywonka123 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:24:40 PM

I apologize, I don't know how to post pics on this forum so the links just seemed easier because not only are all the details there including pictures but  that is also where anyone interested can buy from me being that Bitify is a trusted bitcoin marketplace that enables escrow for buyers/sellers.

For what it's worth the Hoverboards are black, and I have 2. The Apple watches are as follows:

1 x 42mm White Edition
1 x 42mm Space Gray
1 X 38mm Space Gray

I also have brand new ASUS Laptop F555LA 15.6″ Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
https://bitify.com/auctions/laptops-notebooks/asus-laptop-f555la-15-6%E2%80%B3-core-i3-4gb-ram-500gb-hdd-232649/

Again, the reason for the links is because the sales are through Bitify but I can also accept any other trusted source for escrow if the interested buyer prefers.  Upon purchase of any of my items I will provide a tracking number for either UPS or DHL and we can both track the package. Once the buyer physically receives their purchase, they can release escrow and finalize our transaction.

*** Items also include manufacture warranty so it's just like buying from a store with the only difference being that you bought it with bitcoin Smiley  

*** Also note that while the hoverboards have a 1 year warranty, they also use high quality batteries tested so to not catch on fire.  Additionally the manufacturer sells parts should you ever need to fix or replace anything such as a tire, a light, the frame, etc, whereas replacement parts for hoverboards bought from China are hard to find.  

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:41:53 PM

All stock photos of everything with brand new accounts. Smells like a scam. How about you take some actual photos with your username and date on a piece of paper.
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:43:13 PM

I apologize, I don't know how to post pics on this forum so the links just seemed easier because not only are all the details there including pictures but  that is also where anyone interested can buy from me being that Bitify is a trusted bitcoin marketplace that enables escrow for buyers/sellers.

For what it's worth the Hoverboards are black, and I have 2. The Apple watches are as follows:

1 x 42mm White Edition
1 x 42mm Space Gray
1 X 38mm Space Gray

I also have brand new ASUS Laptop F555LA 15.6″ Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
https://bitify.com/auctions/laptops-notebooks/asus-laptop-f555la-15-6%E2%80%B3-core-i3-4gb-ram-500gb-hdd-232649/

Again, the reason for the links is because the sales are through Bitify but I can also accept any other trusted source for escrow if the interested buyer prefers.  Upon purchase of any of my items I will provide a tracking number for either UPS or DHL and we can both track the package. Once the buyer physically receives their purchase, they can release escrow and finalize our transaction.

*** Items also include manufacture warranty so it's just like buying from a store with the only difference being that you bought it with bitcoin Smiley  

*** Also note that while the hoverboards have a 1 year warranty, they also use high quality batteries tested so to not catch on fire.  Additionally the manufacturer sells parts should you ever need to fix or replace anything such as a tire, a light, the frame, etc, whereas replacement parts for hoverboards bought from China are hard to find.  
Where are you shipping from these apple watches, i am interested but can you please post pic (imgur should work) with your username and today date.
willywonka123 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:16:07 PM

Hi guys, I used product stock photos because they're new items, in box, never opened. The pictures are obviously for illustrative purposes. I assume people know what a hoverboard and Apple watch are.

My account here may be new but I am not new on bitify where the items can be purchased (see my profile and read my feedback there).  If you trust that an escrow system works to secure both buyer and seller, then there really isn't a reason why you can't buy with confidence.  Escrow is enabled on my Bitify listing but if you have an escrow service that you prefer to use instead please pm me, I'm open to suggestions so long as the escrow provider is reputable.  

In the case that you do buy an item from me, you will receive it in your hands before you release escrow.  It's that simple, what would be the scam if the buyer has to confirm receipt of their purchase before releasing the bitcoins to me?

On the other hand, if you are that skeptical then please go purchase these elsewhere. For anyone interested please check out my listings.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:18:55 PM

How is he suppose to do that ? FIY its a newbie account,image uploads won't be displayed.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:08:47 AM

To post an image just use the image button or this
Code:
[img](url of image)[/img]

A very reputable member to escrow in this community is here OgNasty
Always make sure you are dealing with the real one.

Reputation on another website never transfers over. So best to use an escrow or send first to highly reputable people.

Since you are a newbie, you can try to increase your post count to use img tags.

sniderwes

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:02:35 AM

How is he suppose to do that ? FIY its a newbie account,image uploads won't be displayed.

he can upload it to imgur
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:36:11 PM

The images will not be shown here as image but as a link, but if we quote it the image will be displayed but even if only the image link is posted that is enough to prove that he owns the product, i still didn't get the answer where is OP shipping from these items?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:32:51 PM

i was telling him to follow the rules when u post an ad in marketplace section, but u really cant understand that, i know its too hard for u.
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:56:11 AM

40$ shipping... and over priced

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Apple-Watch-42mm-fits/dp/B00WRPBXYI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1452419674&sr=8-2&keywords=apple+watch+42mm+white

Hopefully this helps so you can price it competitively

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:42:12 PM

$500 for a hoverboard? Don't they sell for around $300 on Amazon? And with a Purse discount... that makes purchasing from them around half of what you are charging. Good luck with selling either way, but I think you should lower the price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: