Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 02:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin : The Ultimate Guide for Beginners  (Read 265 times)
kingwand (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 12:22:17 AM

Bitcoin is controlled by the Bitcoin users all over the world. While the developers of the program are making certain improvements from time to time, they cannot make any change in the protocol of Bitcoin as all of the users are free in their decision which software and version to use. However, for remaining compatible with each other the users should use the same system that has the same rules. This is really important as Bitcoin can only work when there is a certain consensus among the users. Thus, all of the users and developers need to protect this consensus so that they have a success in their work.

Sorry cant post a link to my book but it sold as well in amazon.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 02:32:46 AM

I'm not sure what your thread is about. Are you selling a method or something?

Life sucks.
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:32:33 AM

I'm not sure what your thread is about. Are you selling a method or something?
OP is trying to sell an ebook that will guide new users through the bitcoin world. However, I can't imagine a newbie member has that much knowledge to write such an ebook and it was probably copied from other books.
BTTrader

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:42:43 AM

I would like to check this out. how much are you selling for?
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 06:56:25 AM

OP is trying to sell an ebook that will guide new users through the bitcoin world. However, I can't imagine a newbie member has that much knowledge to write such an ebook and it was probably copied from other books.
Well, there is no doubt about that. Because I just did a quick plagiarism check on OP introduction and it seems like the OP just reword the information from this page.

Compare the texts below:
[1]Bitcoin is controlled by [2]the Bitcoin users all over the world. [3]While the developers of the program are making certain improvements from time to time, [4]they cannot make any change in the protocol of Bitcoin as all of the users are free in their decision which software and version to use. [5]However, for remaining compatible with each other [6]the users should use the same system that has the same rules. [7]This is really important as Bitcoin can only work when there is a certain consensus among the users. [8]Thus, all of the users and developers need to protect this consensus so that they have a success in their work.
Nobody owns the Bitcoin network much like no one owns the technology behind email. [1]Bitcoin is controlled by [2]all Bitcoin users around the world. [3]While developers are improving the software, [4]they can't force a change in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose what software and version they use. [5]In order to stay compatible with each other, [6]all users need to use software complying with the same rules. [7]Bitcoin can only work correctly with a complete consensus among all users. [8]Therefore, all users and developers have a strong incentive to protect this consensus.

I'd say informations in the OP ebook can be found using the search engine.

Life sucks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: