Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Private Investigator] Will Help Find Out Who is Behind An Account  (Read 1792 times)
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 12:22:57 PM

I read about that. What was that website address, I can investigate it because since its a website, there are lickly archived records about the owner and such.
IIRC, the website is bitcoinblackfriday dot info. Smiley

Life sucks.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:27:30 PM

The idea seems to be working fine with the website info.I mean anybody can track information using whois.net .But what if the account doesn't have any website as such? Example : What if its just a normal bitcointalk account? How're to planning to dox him ?
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:34:59 PM

The idea seems to be working fine with the website info.I mean anybody can track information using whois.net .But what if the account doesn't have any website as such? Example : What if its just a normal bitcointalk account? How're to planning to dox him ?
Can be searched by using registered email address Wink
But i keep wondering, what if the scammer is using a fake or someone else info?
There's a scam accusation in other forum and they managed to get the info of the scammers but it turns out it was someone else info Sad
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:51:58 PM

Can be searched by using registered email address Wink
But i keep wondering, what if the scammer is using a fake or someone else info?
There's a scam accusation in other forum and they managed to get the info of the scammers but it turns out it was someone else info Sad

Are you speaking about Quickseller?

By the way, if you can find his identity, we will trust you that you can find any identity.

Or the identity of the guy called Trade Fortress
HumanResources

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 02:56:43 PM

we have real jobs for capable people

Apply here:

http://humanresources.i2p.xyz/

BeastBTC (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:08:54 PM

I took some of the suggestions and decided to venture into the scam accusation thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317730.0

Solved who robmob is!
effone1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:41:16 PM

dont purchase
he uses free tools such as who.is and whitepages and spokeo.com
rip off
 Huh Huh Grin Wink
BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:45:53 PM

Actually I dont.

I use ARIN, and numerous sites. Whitepages to verify address. Spokeo is for wanna be doxers.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:49:30 PM

You should provide the information for which countries you offer your service. I guess it is only for US citizens, right?
BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:53:12 PM

USA, Canada, and Europe. Mostly UK for Europe though.
hacksmash

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:53:55 PM

Are you Licensed as a Private Investigator ?
In what country are you Licensed ?

You realize that if you're not licenced in Canada, and your found to be working for a Canadian, the penalty is a fine of up to $25,000, imprisonment for up to one year, or both. In the event of an alleged infraction, the liability could fall to the individual, the employer, or both.
http://www.mcscs.jus.gov.on.ca/english/PSIS/FAQs/PSIS_faq_general.html#

Please Leave this job up to those ACTUALLY LICENSED to do this job, or at the least state WHOM you are legally permitted to work for.

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m
BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:56:27 PM

You realize that if you're not licenced in Canada, and your found to be working for a Canadian, the penalty is a fine of up to $25,000, imprisonment for up to one year, or both. In the event of an alleged infraction, the liability could fall to the individual, the employer, or both.

Please Leave this job up to those ACTUALLY LICENSED to do this job, or at the least state WHOM you are legally permitted to work for.
PI and Cyber PI are 2 different things sir.

Those laws only apply if you are physically doing an investigation in Canada, not applying to Cyber Detective.

Trust me, I personally spoke to them to ensure what I am doing is legal, and they said "All your doing is helping people on the side, its not an actual business". Which requires no licensing.
effone1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:00:00 PM

please show some proof of having access to "NCIC" and "CLEAN"?  Grin Grin
hacksmash

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:00:08 PM

Those laws only apply if you are physically doing an investigation in Canada, not applying to Cyber Detective.

Trust me, I personally spoke to them to ensure what I am doing is legal, and they said "All your doing is helping people on the side, its not an actual business". Which requires no licensing.

You're obviously not Canadian, or ever taken the Canadian Training.
If you had, you would know there is NO difference. There is no such thing as a ' Cyber PI'.
A Private Investigator is a Private Investigator in the eyes of Canadian Law

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m
BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:04:14 PM

If you had, you would know there is NO difference. There is no such thing as a ' Cyber PI'.
Leave the thread because you are just here to cause trouble.
If you don't you'll be reported to Mods.
hacksmash

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:14:12 PM

Leave the thread because you are just here to cause trouble.
If you don't you'll be reported to Mods.

Warning you about Canadian Law is 'causing trouble' ?
What you're doing is not legal under Canadian Law. If you get paid by a Canadian to provide the services of a Provincially Regulated profession, without the proper Licensing, you, and the person you are working for, are liable.

You have no clue what your doing, and how illegal it is to PUBLICLY OUT a persons Private Information.
You should heed the warning instead of instantly threatening a person warning you, and your potential employers

BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:17:51 PM

Just FYI, information can legally be published online, atleast in USA land.

I am an American, and if I post someones info from Canada, it legally follows USA law, not Canada, because I am an American, not a Canadian. That falls under the internation treaties set fourth by the USA.
hacksmash

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:20:18 PM

Just FYI, information can legally be published online, atleast in USA land.

I am an American, and if I post someones info from Canada, it legally follows USA law, not Canada, because I am an American, not a Canadian. That falls under the internation treaties set fourth by the USA.

Name the treaty !

effone1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:35:26 PM

once again... i request proof of having access to "NCIC" and "CLEAN"?  Angry
BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:45:18 PM