Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:54:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CleverCoin Is SCAM  (Read 2434 times)
jake99009 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:16:57 AM

Two month ago I created an account in Clevercoin and I have verified my account and I deposited about 10,000€ in my account with SEPA payment and there wasn't any problem, About 15 days ago I deposited about 34500€ in my account (because I trusted them), But they blocked my account and they asked me for a Video verification with skype, I told them I don't want "Video verification" Please refund my money, They answered me "we must doing video verification, We can't refund your money without Video verification!", There is no any "Video verification" in their terms and conditions. Now they don't answer to my tickets and my account with 34500€ is still blocked.
Don't trust them..
south

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:07:12 PM

I was quite happy with clevercoin.com. For identification I had to take a photo of mine together with a code I had to print out before.
But today I got an Email and they asked for further identification, because I would "trade" so much (I bought 5000€ in bitcoins in 2 month).
I had to fill out a questionaire with a lot of personal data
marriage status
monthly income
source of income (e.g. with name of employer!)
assets
source of asset (eg. savings)
I filled the form out and I'm waiting for confirmation. But no I think it was a big mistake. I have never given so much data to an unknow organisation. They say it is to protect for unlawful whatever, but if you look at the data they gathered, it is clear that there is another purpose. Finally I removed all bitcoins from that account.
Is there any user and human friedly trading place for bitcoin?
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:19:31 PM

It doesn't surprise me that they want some extra verification when you're depositing almost $50,000.  You're going to have a bad time if you expect a transaction of that size to go off without a hitch.  Video verification seems like an odd way to check things out, but when you're trying to move that much money it doesn't surprise me that they came up with something to double check that you were legit.

That said, if you did their standard verification I see no reason that they can't send your money back to where it came from... something smells fishy there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: