Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 11:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Epay referral  (Read 691 times)
tigerzahin (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:23:16 AM

Hello,
I am new bitcoiner. I created a epay account 2 days ago. And sax their new faucet rotator option. There is almost 20 free bitcoin website added. And there is various referral percentages of these sites. Now, my question is, do I use only one referral link to have all percentages? It means is there any epay referral link exist? If so where should I get it?

Thanks In Advance.
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:19:05 PM

I know epay highly profitable and visible again, but I had a bad experience there, very difficult to witdraw my bitcoin, and also referrals that do not count percentage, I suggest to stop, or maybe your time would be wasted.
tigerzahin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:23:57 PM

I know epay highly profitable and visible again, but I had a bad experience there, very difficult to witdraw my bitcoin, and also referrals that do not count percentage, I suggest to stop, or maybe your time would be wasted.

Where should I start then? Suggest please.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:26:46 PM

faucetbox.com is good for starting
tigerzahin (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:48:36 PM

Thanks.
Smile More

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:47:44 PM

Guys, I’m a little bit disagree with you, I know epay since beginning, absolutely with fresh ideas and design, even better that many sites working now.
This is my personal thoughts, I think they are trying so hard, but users didn’t appreciated them so much, some of them always tried to hacked and steal them I they tried fix bugs and obviously its normal thing for huge site like epay with more than 800 thousand users active. Personally couple times I send my feedback to epay team.

When I looking closer to this site seriously found many opportunities on this site. Opportunities that many other sites like Faucetbox not have even one of them.

As users we have biggest problem too, is that when a site is doing well, we do not support and help them,
just using them it’s not really good idea and just expect they working always good.  Sad

epay's biggest drawback is that they do not advertise for their facilities  also they don’t like to cooperate with other faucet sites. The biggest change I saw last year on the epay was added to stand alone faucets (coin88.com and wheelofcoin.com) on rotator other than his own epay Site and that was really good move and appeals on site policy's.

I know they already started working for big focus changes, hope for big changes on 2016.  Smiley

I really love epay but they need to competition with other sites if they really want to stay powerful.
Smile More

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:49:35 PM

I still prefer epay.info.
Smile More

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:57:57 PM

Hello,
I am new bitcoiner. I created a epay account 2 days ago. And sax their new faucet rotator option. There is almost 20 free bitcoin website added. And there is various referral percentages of these sites. Now, my question is, do I use only one referral link to have all percentages? It means is there any epay referral link exist? If so where should I get it?

Thanks In Advance.

You have to option for using epay referral links

1- Using the one referral link they already exist on you free btc page and you can share that with other users.
2- Using one by one of faucet referral links.

Both the way of sounds rational but it's all up to you. working with epay is really much easier the faucetbox.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: