Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [MONTECRISTO] Agroindustrias Montecristo SA de CV - fresh vegetables producer  (Read 3467 times)
antonio.hernandez (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 07:06:07 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 11:49:40 AM by antonio.hernandez

Hello! We are starting our work with Bitcoin and launching a share to fund a new expansion program.

Eco frutas LLC. And Agroindustrias Montecristo SA de CV produces and markets fresh vegetables to Mexico, the US and Europe. We produce most of them in greenhouses, with high quality and high production rate.

Our Mission

• Produce and market fresh vegetables of the highest quality to satisfy the needs of our customers, fulfilling the goals of shareholder return.
  • Being at the forefront in the use of the best technologies to be productive and competitive suppliers relying on the same philosophy as us.
  • Keep sources of decent employment for their work and income equally, promoting the integral development of our staff.
  • Meet our fiscal obligations to contribute to the development of our country.

About us

Eco frutas LLC. And Agroindustrias Montecristo SA de CV arise from the evolution and modernization of Huitzil Cuamatla SPRL de CV which was founded in September of 1925 in the old Merced Market in Mexico City, which will soon celebrate 90 years of hard generational work and carrying out the dream of a pioneer in the agricultural industry of the country, all founder Simeon Huitzil Cuamatla left us a legacy to carry out all our values ​​and principles.

Currently Eco frutas LLC. And Agroindustrias Montecristo SA de CV are in a process of modernization and modernization of the entire production area and the area of ​​development, national and international competitiveness has led to seek ways of continuous improvement and certification of international associations.

In the area of ​​product storage it has been carried I finish a modernization of 2 cellars, the packaging and the distribution in the United States.

Montecristo has just added 50 hectares to the production area which will provide tomato and cucumber for the 3 markets (national, TLC, Europe). Making a total of 275 Ha for open sky this cycle from 2010 to 2011, and excluding hectares that has to greenhouse which has put us on the threshold of a new horizon.

The creation of Eco frutas LLC. McAllen, Texas opened the doors again to the European market thanks to the quality of our products has allowed us position a niche market highly competitive yet high-volume, being why to meet this demand and living the current situation of world markets, develop a support plan for the farmer we buy their products with a guaranteed price determined by the standards of production costs which allow us to help the farmer to further optimize production resources where the benefit will be seen reflected in the producer's pocket.

At present for decisions on behalf of the company was determined to move offices to the city of Mexico to make better use of the opportunities for development of new products, such as certified organic production and exploitation of by-products such as organic, canned, frozen and dried.

Our team

Jose Antonio Hernandez Huitzil, CEO
Yolanda Huitzil, CAO
Julio Hernandez Huitzil is in charge of Production
Jaime Hernandez Huitzil is in charge of packaging and quality

Information online and trading

Our (in development) website: https://agroindustriasmontecristo.com
Our ticker in Counterparty https://blockscan.com/assetInfo/MONTECRISTO, https://counterpartychain.io/asset/MONTECRISTO
Our ticker: https://litecoininvest.com/security/AGRO (not working, maybe will be removed in the future if counterparty works well)

You can trade us online with counterwallet: https://counterwallet.io
Or using the Android App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.lireneosoft.counterparty
There is also iOS app, but is not in the store, more info here: https://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/mobile-counterparty-wallet-is-available-for-both-android-and-ios

Our goal for this share issue

We want to build a greenhouses for the production of cucumber. We want to reach about US$ 200,000.00, and we want to get the funds in Bitcoin. We can start working with only 25% (about 200BTC) of the total amount, but to reach max potential we require the full investment.

We are launching about 200,000 shares that are about 6% of our company if valuated at US$ 1.00 per share. We are looking to launch part of the shares on LitecoinInvest, and other part in other markets in the future if the shares on LCI don't sell very well.

We expect sales of US$200,000 every 3-4 months vs the US$110,000 with open field. And we are offering a 5% dividend of all the net profits obtained with this investment, paid on Bitcoin.

We are open to suggestions about other bitcoin stock exchanges.

Our documentation

Our Tax Payer ID on Mexico is AMO110601781 (Agroindustria Montecristo SA de CV), you can check validity of it here https://www.siat.sat.gob.mx/PTSC/
All our company registration in Mexico is located here: https://agroindustriasmontecristo.com/docs/Docs%20Mexico.pdf
Our Yearly balances are located here: https://www.agroindustriasmontecristo.com/docs/BALANCE-2012.pdf, https://www.agroindustriasmontecristo.com/docs/BALANCE-2013.pdf, https://www.agroindustriasmontecristo.com/docs/BALANCE-2014.pdf
Our F1040SC forms are located here: https://www.agroindustriasmontecristo.com/docs/F1040SC-2013.pdf, https://www.agroindustriasmontecristo.com/docs/F1040SC-2014.pdf

The user is investors the password is Agroindustrias1

If you have any question about our business or the investment, please don't hesitate to ask us.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:32:48 AM

Proof of registration, your personal verifiable data, collateral, etc. You need much more effort for people to invest into something like that.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:33:23 AM

First: Website is out.

So, you are looking for 1.000BTC  but you say you start at 25% or 200BTC. So you found the rest of investement by yourself?

Then, i live in south of italy. My grandpa and my grandma  work in agriculture. I have some hectares.  Here, in Italy , build up an Hectar of cucumber costs less than 1000 euro per year, and italy is more than 10 times expensive than mexico, so your number was really out.

I work in my shop over 12 hours per day. Here you could find other user that work on pc about 24 hours per day. I think you will go away with first BTC you receive.Before try to scam anyone, think some minutes.

Then, close this post and don't spend the name of Eco frutas LLC. And Agroindustrias Montecristo SA for your scamming purpose.
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 07:29:11 PM

Thank you for your comments.

Yes, we know that. We are finishing the page, and there we are going to upload our documentation, that includes tax payer reports, from Mexico and from USA, income reports, the information about our land, pictures of our greenhouses.

Proof of registration, your personal verifiable data, collateral, etc. You need much more effort for people to invest into something like that.
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 11:15:54 PM

Hello

Thanks for your comments. About them, I want to reply:

First: Website is out.
Yes, as I wrote in first post, we are finishing it. We expect to have it finished and published before Monday

So, you are looking for 1.000BTC  but you say you start at 25% or 200BTC. So you found the rest of investement by yourself?
No, we made best path and worst path, we CAN do something with 25% of the total funds, but not less. I will include more information about all our project.

Then, i live in south of italy. My grandpa and my grandma  work in agriculture. I have some hectares.  Here, in Italy , build up an Hectar of cucumber costs less than 1000 euro per year, and italy is more than 10 times expensive than mexico, so your number was really out.
Well, first we are talking about greenhouse cucumber operations in Mexico, vs not greenhouse in Italy. They are very different, because greenhouse construction is a lot more expensive than standard crops.

Also production is a lot bigger, about 10 times more in the same time.

Then, we have plans to build 2 hydroponic greenhouses of about 10,381.80 m2, that is about 2 hectare

We quoted this model: GC-3000-VF-CA2
The quote round total cost of the green houses is MXN$ 5 million, that is about US$277,000, so we are not asking for full investment, just a part of it.

I work in my shop over 12 hours per day. Here you could find other user that work on pc about 24 hours per day. I think you will go away with first BTC you receive.Before try to scam anyone, think some minutes.

Then, close this post and don't spend the name of Eco frutas LLC. And Agroindustrias Montecristo SA for your scamming purpose.

I respect your opinion, you are in your right and you SHOULD have doubts of every project, not only on bitcoin, but on any other place, like wall street market.

On the other side, we are open to disclose enough information to our investors, we have nothing to hide. We have tax forms on Mexico and US, the quote of the project, the GPS localization of our land, pictures of our current greenhouses, pictures of our products, national identification of us, link to the government sites where our company is registered, and if that is not enough, we can talk to provide more details.

antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 11:26:47 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 02:02:06 PM by antonio.hernandez

This is the physical characteristics of the green house installation

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1289236/Selection_040.png

This is the example pictures of the green house

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1289236/Selection_041.png
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 11:50:06 PM

A crop of cucumber on open field produces about 80-100 tons, and with green house about 140-180 tons. (per cycle of 3 months)

Also crops are higher quality on green houses, because they require less chemicals, so the price in the market is better.

The cost of production on open field is US$10,000, and on green house US$13,000, while the return for open field is US$110,000 and green house is US$200,000

You may be asking why we are looking for investment if we produce that type of returns, well it is simple, we want to start the use of bitcoin in all the economic cycle. We already talked with Monsanto, and they agreed to sell the seeds and accept bitcoin payment, also talked with other providers with same results. And our customer also agreed to pay us with bitcoin. We think this way we can set a precedent for bitcoin companies that do global commerce.
uqaz

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:35:35 AM

Hello,

I'd like to learn more about this...

1. I'm interested to buy some. What happens if you cant sell them all? Would you give the money back?

2. What will be the name (code) of the this token?

3. Will the negotiation be available in what plataform? What Exchanges will have bids and asks with this token?

4. Will the amount of tokens be fixed forever or will it grow with mining (like BTCs or subscriptions)?

5. It's not clear for me how "dividends" of this enterprise will be sent to me. Would those be sent to my bitcoin wallet? What would be the frequency of those payments, monthly? And, in which form, BTC or bit"i choose"?

6. Where will be located those tokens?

7. Do you have numbers or projections such as net margins, revenues or anything like that?

8. Have you ever try getting in to https://cyber.fund/radar ?
BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:10:51 AM

A crop of cucumber on open field produces about 80-100 tons, and with green house about 140-180 tons. (per cycle of 3 months)

Also crops are higher quality on green houses, because they require less chemicals, so the price in the market is better.

The cost of production on open field is US$10,000, and on green house US$13,000, while the return for open field is US$110,000 and green house is US$200,000

You may be asking why we are looking for investment if we produce that type of returns, well it is simple, we want to start the use of bitcoin in all the economic cycle. We already talked with Monsanto, and they agreed to sell the seeds and accept bitcoin payment, also talked with other providers with same results. And our customer also agreed to pay us with bitcoin. We think this way we can set a precedent for bitcoin companies that do global commerce.

So you are saying that investin in cucumber gime me 1000% per year?
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 12:37:32 PM

The short answer is: yes.

While it is with green houses, yes, because it is a controlled environment, from humidity, temperature, irrigation, and other factors.

BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:45:50 PM

While it is with green houses, yes, because it is a controlled environment, from humidity, temperature, irrigation, and other factors.

1000% and why Warren Buffet does'n bought cucumber yet?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 12:38:52 AM

Hello

Warren Buffet has this related stocks:

DE Sector:   Industrial Goods Industry:   Farm & Construction Machinery
KHC Sector:   Consumer Goods Industry:   Food - Major Diversified

Maybe he has not directly invested on producers because one mantra of him is to only invest in whatever he understand well.

1000% and why Warren Buffet does'n bought cucumber yet?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 12:45:17 AM

Hello,

I'd like to learn more about this...

1. I'm interested to buy some. What happens if you cant sell them all? Would you give the money back?

It depends on the amount. If we can do something with the funds, then the funds will be used, if not, we are considering waiting some more time, or buying back shares.

2. What will be the name (code) of the this token?

We think in two, AGRO and MONTECRISTO, it will depend on which market the shares will start. I think it will be MONTECRISTO on counterparty, because other markets are not answering their emails.

3. Will the negotiation be available in what plataform? What Exchanges will have bids and asks with this token?

Maybe counterparty, maybe Litecoininvest, maybe Havelock. Do you have any other suggestion?

4. Will the amount of tokens be fixed forever or will it grow with mining (like BTCs or subscriptions)?

Will be fixed.

5. It's not clear for me how "dividends" of this enterprise will be sent to me. Would those be sent to my bitcoin wallet? What would be the frequency of those payments, monthly? And, in which form, BTC or bit"i choose"?

If the symbol is out on counterparty then the dividends will be sent directly to your bitcoin wallet. We think that monthly or quarterly is good for us, and for our investors.

6. Where will be located those tokens?

If I understand well, this is the same as in which market. So  the answer is the same as #2

7. Do you have numbers or projections such as net margins, revenues or anything like that?

Yes, of course! this is not the first time we produce fresh vegetables, we have margins and past results, that will be posted on our website pretty soon (and the site is already out, but still only in Spanish)

8. Have you ever try getting in to https://cyber.fund/radar ?

I tried but it didn't answer me, only a blank page is shown.
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 04:07:24 AM

Hello

I updated the info in the first post, please check it. It has now information about our company, and balance reports, official documentation on Mexico, formats for tax payer in US and other information.
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 04:24:06 AM

We are going to set the IPO price with a 30% discount, only until next January, Saturday 16, 2016, limited to 10,000 shares, so if you are interested in investing in us, you have time to review our documentation and ask any question you have.

Thank you for your confidence!
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 11:51:44 AM

Hello.

I updated the first post on the forum adding all the information you asked for.

Please review it. Thank you

antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 03:08:33 AM

Our company have good experience in producing crops, and also with green houses. This are some of our fields and products.

Red pepper
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1289236/5aa331f2-0220-4a8d-8092-6b749ecad64e.jpg

Cucumbers
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1289236/4e87b485-703a-47f1-9137-65279a3e9c80.jpg

One of our Green houses
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1289236/08e75207-eb72-48e9-a159-a093ffd6a910.jpg
Zenyoguibit

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:08:17 AM

Hi Antonio:

Just one question, does the address is in Mexico or the United States? The investment is to Mexico or in U.S?

antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 01:58:52 AM

Hello Zenyoguibit

We have address on both contries. THe investment is for both, because it is bitcoin.

Hi Antonio:

Just one question, does the address is in Mexico or the United States? The investment is to Mexico or in U.S?
Zenyoguibit

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:34:02 PM

Thanks for answering , how much would the minimum investment amount ? and how do I know it's not a scam?

BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:47:29 PM

So, a newbie post only on this tread!  Roll Eyes

SCAM BAROMETER: HIGH
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 05:07:55 PM

The minimum investment is 1 share.

What proof do you think is good enough to prove that we are not scam?

Thanks for answering , how much would the minimum investment amount ? and how do I know it's not a scam?
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 05:25:07 PM

Hello

This is our first post on bitcoin talk, but we are not that new at bitcoin. You can find me in the group Bitcoin Mexico on facebook. I has been there for about 10 months.

Your doubts are valid, what could make you rething your assessment? Did you checked all our paperwork?

So, a newbie post only on this tread!  Roll Eyes

SCAM BAROMETER: HIGH
BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:06:53 PM

PaperWork could be true, but i don't think you are the real Antonio hernandez
Zenyoguibit

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:31:03 PM

Look, maybe a virtual tour of the depots, warehouses or buildings. I do not find the paperwork .

antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 07:02:09 PM

Look, maybe a virtual tour of the depots, warehouses or buildings. I do not find the paperwork .

Hello. I agree, I will produce a video of our infrastructure, and I will be there (or some one of my team) talking about our bitcoin project.

The paperwork is on first post on this thread, you can check there.
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 07:45:11 PM

PaperWork could be true, but i don't think you are the real Antonio hernandez

Do you think that the video of our infrastructure where I or someone of my team talk about this project would be enough to prove that we are the real Agroindustrias Montecristo, and that yes, we are starting our work with bitcoin and that we are issuing this shares?
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 01:24:40 AM

Hello

The video of our depots and fields is ready! We are uploading it to Youtube, and once it is ready, I will post the link here and in the first post.

Hope that is enough proof that we are real company and that I'm Antonio, the CEO, that are looking for Bitcoin investment.
Zenyoguibit

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:47:28 PM

Hello

The video of our depots and fields is ready! We are uploading it to Youtube, and once it is ready, I will post the link here and in the first post.

Hope that is enough proof that we are real company and that I'm Antonio, the CEO, that are looking for Bitcoin investment.

It´s okay for me. Wait for the link and then will see.

Zenyoguibit

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:57:42 PM

So ... Any news about the video to see if it is true the proposal? Something really simple, where you show up in the business and facilities of the company and know what they have built in so long

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: