Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MONTECRISTO] Agroindustrias Montecristo SA de CV - fresh vegetables producer  (Read 3469 times)
BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:47:29 PM

So, a newbie post only on this tread!  Roll Eyes

SCAM BAROMETER: HIGH
antonio.hernandez (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 05:07:55 PM

The minimum investment is 1 share.

What proof do you think is good enough to prove that we are not scam?

Thanks for answering , how much would the minimum investment amount ? and how do I know it's not a scam?
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 05:25:07 PM

Hello

This is our first post on bitcoin talk, but we are not that new at bitcoin. You can find me in the group Bitcoin Mexico on facebook. I has been there for about 10 months.

Your doubts are valid, what could make you rething your assessment? Did you checked all our paperwork?

So, a newbie post only on this tread!  Roll Eyes

SCAM BAROMETER: HIGH
BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:06:53 PM

PaperWork could be true, but i don't think you are the real Antonio hernandez
Zenyoguibit

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:31:03 PM

Thanks for answering , how much would the minimum investment amount ? and how do I know it's not a scam?

Look, maybe a virtual tour of the depots, warehouses or buildings. I do not find the paperwork .

antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 07:02:09 PM

Look, maybe a virtual tour of the depots, warehouses or buildings. I do not find the paperwork .

Hello. I agree, I will produce a video of our infrastructure, and I will be there (or some one of my team) talking about our bitcoin project.

The paperwork is on first post on this thread, you can check there.
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 07:45:11 PM

PaperWork could be true, but i don't think you are the real Antonio hernandez

Do you think that the video of our infrastructure where I or someone of my team talk about this project would be enough to prove that we are the real Agroindustrias Montecristo, and that yes, we are starting our work with bitcoin and that we are issuing this shares?
antonio.hernandez (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 01:24:40 AM

Hello

The video of our depots and fields is ready! We are uploading it to Youtube, and once it is ready, I will post the link here and in the first post.

Hope that is enough proof that we are real company and that I'm Antonio, the CEO, that are looking for Bitcoin investment.
Zenyoguibit

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:47:28 PM

Hello

The video of our depots and fields is ready! We are uploading it to Youtube, and once it is ready, I will post the link here and in the first post.

Hope that is enough proof that we are real company and that I'm Antonio, the CEO, that are looking for Bitcoin investment.

It´s okay for me. Wait for the link and then will see.

Zenyoguibit

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:57:42 PM

So ... Any news about the video to see if it is true the proposal? Something really simple, where you show up in the business and facilities of the company and know what they have built in so long

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: