Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:01:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying IXCoin - IXC  (Read 900 times)
marioborges (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:05:02 AM

I've interest in Buy IXcoin  IXC - if there is someone with IXC to sell please contact me with your best proposal.

marioborges (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:39:19 PM

No one with IXCoin to sell? 
greaoon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:49:38 PM

I got 9000 IXCoin  , pm me escrow accepted ofcourse.
marioborges (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:17:36 PM

I got 9000 IXCoin  , pm me escrow accepted ofcourse.

How much BTC do you want per IXC ?
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 07:34:31 PM

A while back I was willing to sell VladVlad 100k IXCoins for ten bitcoins.

But that was before the buy-side order-book building reached 10,000 satoshis.

I told him days ago he was too late to get that offer, but maybe if someone was quick I could let them have 100k IXCoins for 15 bitcoins.

Same for I0Coins, which right now are momentarily listed as cheaper than IXCoins.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
marioborges (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:01:06 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 03:26:01 AM by marioborges

A while back I was willing to sell VladVlad 100k IXCoins for ten bitcoins.

But that was before the buy-side order-book building reached 10,000 satoshis.

I told him days ago he was too late to get that offer, but maybe if someone was quick I could let them have 100k IXCoins for 15 bitcoins.

Same for I0Coins, which right now are momentarily listed as cheaper than IXCoins.

-MarkM-

The last price at Cex.io :  - 0.00001000
Why you want sale 15 x more than the really last market price?

At this time no markets available to sell IXC

If you want buy-me 30K IXC - 0.00012000

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 06:52:32 AM

CEX last price was just people too lazy to withdraw their coins from there and bring them to Cryptsy to sell them.

On Cryptsy the price did not go that low despite all the people buying coins cheap on CEX and dumping them on Cryptsy.

I have been paying up to 14200 satoshis per IXCoin on Cryptsy when they will let me, that is, when they allow my pile of buy offers to grow that high.

Right now if you come buy on Cryptsy you can get them as cheap as 7500 satoshis per coin a couple times lately, and they have not allowed my buy offers pile to grow past 11400 satoshis per coin in last day or two.

Come type in buy offers every satoshi or few satoshis of price and see how high you get before a dumper dumps away all your offers that took hours to type in, giving you coins insanely cheap...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
marioborges (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:42:03 PM

CEX last price was just people too lazy to withdraw their coins from there and bring them to Cryptsy to sell them.

On Cryptsy the price did not go that low despite all the people buying coins cheap on CEX and dumping them on Cryptsy.

I have been paying up to 14200 satoshis per IXCoin on Cryptsy when they will let me, that is, when they allow my pile of buy offers to grow that high.

Right now if you come buy on Cryptsy you can get them as cheap as 7500 satoshis per coin a couple times lately, and they have not allowed my buy offers pile to grow past 11400 satoshis per coin in last day or two.

Come type in buy offers every satoshi or few satoshis of price and see how high you get before a dumper dumps away all your offers that took hours to type in, giving you coins insanely cheap...

-MarkM-

Hi Mark,
 IXCoin is out of all markets as you well know.
People are talking about burning IXC.
About the sales orders at Cryptsy, do you think there is a real market there? I don't think so!
I Make the drop of the IXC at Cryptsy, 300 K of IXCin last days. The problem is: how to get out with your money out of the Cryptsy?
if you try other cryptocurrencies to withdrawals you will pay more than 50% /100% inflation in available currencies for withdraws. And then, what to  do with IXCoins?
marioborges (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:38:18 PM

Buying IXCoins
marioborges (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:43:57 PM

Buying IXCoins

It seems nobody wants it, but nobody sells it. IXCoin is an enigma, a riddle, a mystery. Hope you get what you are looking for, at the right price. Smiley

Yes my friend you have right! It's a weird situation  Smiley
It was a dead coin, why no one comes to sale quickly?
 Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: