Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Become a Billionaire while helping Bitcoin  (Read 2483 times)
Bitcoin Billionaire (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:57:45 AM

I'm looking to under take a project that will hopefully take Satoshi's vision and propagate it world wide. This project will be funded by myself. For this to work, I need people who are willing to contribute their skills into making this a reality.

To start I need someone who is familiar with mSL as well as Python. It goes without saying that you must be familiar with the Bitcoin protocol too.

PM me or post here if you are interested.
DutchDemon

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:19:06 PM

I'm looking to under take a project that will hopefully take Satoshi's vision and propagate it world wide. This project will be funded by myself. For this to work, I need people who are willing to contribute their skills into making this a reality.

To start I need someone who is familiar with mSL as well as Python. It goes without saying that you must be familiar with the Bitcoin protocol too.

PM me or post here if you are interested.

What is your budget? To start off, sign an address holding that budget.
Bitcoin Billionaire (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:42:23 PM

Actually I'd rather not disclose the budget because that would make all sorts of scammers appear out of nowhere. What I require is people with skills. Not people after money.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:47:21 PM

Could you be little more specific on what exactly you're looking for ? Only Python and Msql programmers ?As far as the development is concerned you need more guys who have experience with other web technologies as well.Python could be a part of the project ,can't cover the entire domain.Additionally you might need a few designers/marketing folks/growth hackers.Full Stack Developers will be a wise choice .I can help you multiple things such as developing the back-end with python and SEO.Keep me posted.
Bitcoin Billionaire (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:04:29 PM

I've been developing this myself so far and I've hit a wall that requires skill outside of what I am capable of doing. I'm not ready to reveal the project in its entirety just yet. I need someone proficient in mIRC scripting language and Python to move forward.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:25:00 PM

I have got much experience in Python programming and using Python Bitcoin Tool Set. I am willing to help, but you should provide some more information before.
Bitcoin Billionaire (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:06:44 PM

Thank you python programmers, I appreciate your replies but I also someone capable of programming in mSL.
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:43:55 PM

What kind of a time window are we looking at? There must be a specific time period within which you must require the help in scripting language and programming. How many days within which you need your programmers? Am asking cause I think I can help with your python problem but am not free right now. Also could you at least hint at the problem that you are experiencing in your project.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:37:41 PM

I have a short question :
If u are already a billionaire , how come u cant hire a team of programmers that u need for this work ?

PS :
Since u said u can make someone a billionaire , i suppose u're already one.
Bitcoin Billionaire (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:01:02 PM

What kind of a time window are we looking at? There must be a specific time period within which you must require the help in scripting language and programming. How many days within which you need your programmers? Am asking cause I think I can help with your python problem but am not free right now. Also could you at least hint at the problem that you are experiencing in your project.

This project will go through many different phases before its ready, I approximate that it will take near enough 3 months to finalize everything. I need programmers to assist with development and integration as well as implementation. I will be sure to contact all you python programmers but that is after I've found someone to do the scripting.

I have a short question :
If u are already a billionaire , how come u cant hire a team of programmers that u need for this work ?

PS :
Since u said u can make someone a billionaire , i suppose u're already one.

I'm not a billionaire in any currency what so ever not even if I convert all my wealth into ZWL. My name is meant to symbolize where Bitcoin can be at.
vengeful

Activity: 114

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:37:18 PM

Coolio.
Hope you become successful in materializing your dream
Bitcoin Billionaire (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:02:18 PM

Coolio.
Hope you become successful in materializing your dream

Satoshi's dream.
Bitcoin Billionaire (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:22:11 PM

Bump

Still looking for someone proficient in mSL scripting.
LisaItel

Activity: 81

~Rude~

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 07:36:21 PM

I Think You Need To Give More Information
Thanks  Huh Roll Eyes

AŢįŧǚdę PrîÑçēSs
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:49:57 PM

Your topic title says , who can help u, will become a billionaire, how is that ?
Bitcoin Billionaire (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:24:42 AM

Your topic title says , who can help u, will become a billionaire, how is that ?

You missed my post about symbolism?

I Think You Need To Give More Information
Thanks  Huh Roll Eyes

I'm not willing to say more than I need someone proficient in mSL scripting.
sneval

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:47:12 AM

How can I help to make you a Billionaire as well as myself?
Bitcoin Billionaire (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:45:46 PM

How can I help to make you a Billionaire as well as myself?

Can you do mSL scripting?
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:26:51 PM

I can contribute to this project with my writing\translation and mining knowledge skills. PM me if needed
Bitcoin Billionaire (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:29:47 PM

I can contribute to this project with my writing\translation and mining knowledge skills. PM me if needed

What languages can you translate from?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: