Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄█► YOU CAN ARCHIVE OR TRASH THIS POST ◄█►  (Read 2828 times)
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 01:21:55 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 09:51:47 AM by Operatr

NEW POWERBALL GIFT POOL for Wednesday 01/13/2016 can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1321755

900 MILLION

POOL IS FINALIZED AT 14 TICKETS - GOOD NIGHT & GOOD LUCK IN ABOUT 4 HOURS :-)

So the POWERBALL is a projected 800 900 Million NOW for Tonight's Drawing  Saturday 01/09/2016

http://www.powerball.com/pb_home.asp

How about we get a pool going here in this thread, but instead of ONE Person Collecting everyone's money and going out to buy a bunch of tickets?

We just BUY 1 POWERBALL Ticket, post the Ticket here on this thread, the next player quotes the previous POWERBALL ticket and posts their's and so on. Thought it might be cool to get one going! 1 Ticket Posted = 1 Share in the pool ! We'll look at all the numbers Saturday Night/Sunday Morning and see if anyone won :-) I know not everyone lives in a state where they can buy a ticket, but still thought it might be fun.

I'll be going out later today to get a POWERBALL Ticket for the Pool, and some for myself as well :-)

So far we have 14 TICKETS IN THE POOL with 14 equal shares:

@Operatr
@bjbear123
@oblomov
@lottery248 (has 2 shares)
@Cyrus
@Bobsurplus
@kokojie (5 shares)
@C10H15N
@Moneyburner

ANNOUNCEMENT

OFFICIAL TRACKING for Tonight's POWERBALL Pool can be viewed here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1320763

This thread was moved, and when it was I lost the ability to SELF MODERATE :-( So now the sig trolls are out in full force ...lol So I will keep the main thread open and keep the NEW tracking thread self-moderated. So if YOU'RE NOT listed on the OFFICIAL Tracking thread at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1320763 ? You're NOT in the POWERBALL Pool PERIOD ! :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:04:28 PM

I think this is only for european and american is there any way to buy this ticket by international members ? Jackpot money making me greedy  Grin Tongue

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:11:37 PM

I think this is only for european and american is there any way to buy this ticket by international members ? Jackpot money making me greedy  Grin Tongue

If you want to send me $2 that's the price of the ticket, I'll pick you up a ticket also :-) You'll have to trust me with your $2 until I come back though lol

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:30:27 PM

OK HERE'S MINE! Who's in WITH ME ?

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 07:38:45 PM

OK this ticket is for @bjbear123 (Brad) he sent me $2 in bitcoin for it. I purchased a few extra single tickets earlier myself just in case anyone couldn't buy a ticket in their state, they can just send me $2 in bitcoin. https://blockchain.info/tx/6cf1cca342d895a7251a60d3b60e494f78b1431113d581b211072add7819644a

So now we have 2 entries in the pool guys & gals. Let's add some more or me and brad will be splitting this money 50/50 :-)

@bjbear123 please come here and quote this when you have time.

suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:53:28 PM

So the POWERBALL is a projected 800 Million NOW for Tomorrows Drawing  Saturday 01/09/2016

http://www.powerball.com/pb_home.asp

How about we get a pool going here in this thread, but instead of ONE Person Collecting everyone's money and going out to buy a bunch of tickets?

We just BUY 1 POWERBALL Ticket, post the Ticket here on this thread, the next player quotes the previous POWERBALL ticket and posts their's and so on. Thought it might be cool to get one going! 1 Ticket Posted = 1 Share in the pool ! We'll look at all the numbers Saturday Night/Sunday Morning and see if anyone won :-) I know not everyone lives in a state where they can buy a ticket, but still thought it might be fun.

I'll be going out later today to get a POWERBALL Ticket for the Pool, and some for myself as well :-)

no
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:49:54 PM

I''m interested.How many lucky winners are choosen though? What are the suitable timings for you to buy me a ticket ? The jackpots sounds like fun for a $2 ticket.Do you have any idea how many tickets are sold yet ? Incase if I won,I'm sure I won't get the funds since I'm not from America.Whats your commision ? Cheesy
oblomov

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:47:36 AM

OK, I'll join the pool.

Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:42:39 AM

I'll send in $2 of btc... just let me know what amount that would be in BTC and ill send it to you. PM me an exact amount to send so you know it's mine

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:42:28 AM

Nice idea, Operatr.

But, my wife and I are keeping our two numbers to ourselves.

We want it all for ourselves.  But, good luck to you all. 

Smiley

BTW, the radio said that the winners (if not sharing w/ others if there are other winners) would get some $496 million "free and clear" (that is, after discounting for Income Tax and for NOT taking the payout over 29 years ("show me the money", now)).  And who would trust the government to pay over 29 years?  Considering that Illinois stopped paying lottery winners for a while, not I!
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:42:30 AM

I think this is only for european and american is there any way to buy this ticket by international members ? Jackpot money making me greedy  Grin Tongue

lmao i have an example that someone from iraq won a $6.4 million in Oregons' megabucks.
and AFAIK powerball is not restricted to only American residents.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:14:52 AM

OK, I'll join the pool.

Awesome MAN Thanks,. so that's 3 TOTAL Tickets in the pool correct thus far ?

I'm going to lock the thread tomorrow an hour before draw time or at least try to if I'm around ...lol

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:16:29 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 05:00:17 AM by Operatr

Nice idea, Operatr.

We want it all for ourselves.  But, good luck to you all.  

Smiley

BTW, the radio said that the winners (if not sharing w/ others if there are other winners) would get some $496 million "free and clear" (that is, after discounting for Income Tax and for NOT taking the payout over 29 years ("show me the money", now)).  And who would trust the government to pay over 29 years?  Considering that Illinois stopped paying lottery winners for a while, not I!

DUDE Go get a quick pick tomorrow, keep the numbers you have for you & your wife ....lol but get a damn ticket in the pool or you'll be kicking yourself when you see one of these tickets win and the sole winner is the "BITCOINTALK Degenerate Pool TRUST" as the SOLE Winner of over 800 MILLION Smackeroos...lol

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:21:52 AM

I think this is only for european and american is there any way to buy this ticket by international members ? Jackpot money making me greedy  Grin Tongue

lmao i have an example that someone from iraq won a $6.4 million in Oregons' megabucks.
and AFAIK powerball is not restricted to only American residents.

Yeah dude all that needs to happen is the winning ticket holder grab an attorney, they setup a TRUST and appoint a Lawyer to distribute the shares equally among all involved. I see pools win all the time in different lottery games...lol We'll worry about the trust and everything AFTER WE WIN ..LOL Right now it's all about FUN FUN FUN and DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS !!!

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:28:47 AM

For anyone who can NOT buy a POWERBALL Ticket I have 4 other single Tickets I purchased earlier today when I purchased the one above that I'm willing to sell at face value for the pool at $2, send $2 BTC to me and I'll do exactly what I did for @bjbear123

I might actually go out and grab a few more single tickets tomorrow if needed.

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:37:39 AM

I'll send in $2 of btc... just let me know what amount that would be in BTC and ill send it to you. PM me an exact amount to send so you know it's mine

@Moneyburner sending you a PM right now send 0.0045 BTC to 115QRatBEKf8H93zVycfzBgPZoofpmbDZK I'll pm you this message as well, then just come back here and post the tx and I'll post your ticket share here.

kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:40:13 AM

I don't think this thread is legally binding, the winner can just take all the money and not share.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:41:59 AM

Nice idea, Operatr.

We want it all for ourselves.  But, good luck to you all. 

Smiley

BTW, the radio said that the winners (if not sharing w/ others if there are other winners) would get some $496 million "free and clear" (that is, after discounting for Income Tax and for NOT taking the payout over 29 years ("show me the money", now)).  And who would trust the government to pay over 29 years?  Considering that Illinois stopped paying lottery winners for a while, not I!

but 25 million a year would still be a pretty good deal. At some point the money becomes meaningless anyway.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:43:05 AM

I don't think this thread is legally binding, the winner can just take all the money and not share.

Well #1 that would be a dick move, #2 lawyers would probably have enough to at least make a suit. It would be so DUMB not to do the right thing here. The PUBLICITY alone by Winning the BIGGEST POWERBALL in History ? Yeah I mean come on! How cool would it be for BITCOIN as well ...lol

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:45:30 AM

i am not sure. Huh or he could just use the installments.

op i would need 4 lines at half (qp), send me an address and how much i should send. gimme the share ticket at PM when completed.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: