Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:42:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User mash.com attempt to scam me and now threatens to leave me negative trusts  (Read 915 times)
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:12:12 PM

He tried to rip me off and now threatens to leave me negative trusts i don pay him  0.62 BTC

I won an auction from mashcom user : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1295381.msg13485461#msg13485461

Yesterday I recevie a message from user mash.com (brand new) that say me i won the acuction and say me to send BTC to Escrow OgNasty. I contact OgNasty and he say he never will escrow a this transaction because he don't ascrow for accoun selling..

The i recontact the user mash.com and he say to send BTC directly to him here:
1LB5ykmVnB9Uao7KoctNYjKHz1Cv2gKjvZ

At this point i have some doubt and  I asked for recommendations to user Shied , and he say me that in his opinion i was victim of a scam attempt.

Some minutes ago i received another mail from mash.com in wich he asked for payement. I say to post their request in Auction tread and i say him that i undertand that he try to scam me. He reply to me: "Enjoy multiple negative feedback from many accounts shortly. I will ruin your account here " and in another message "Dont worry I have hundreds of throw away accounts. Your account will be glowing red and tagged as a scammer in no time" with the clear intention to threat me for pay.

Here you could find all the message from this user:

And this is message i send him today:

HOPE SOMEONE HELP ME: I'M AFRAID OF RED TRUST! I WORKING HARD ON MY REP HERE.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:14:28 PM

I have already left him a negative.

If he leaves any stupid feedback on your account dont worry as it will probably show as untrusted feedback.

Take a look at my untrusted feedback and you will see a lot of scammers that have left me a negative out of spite after they have been caught out.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:14:36 PM

Its an impersonator of mashcom, I just wonder why everyone chooses Ognasty when trying for an impersonation attempt. Tagging right now, as for the negative, even if he does give it, anyone can see he was a newbie(with many negs by then).
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 02:21:51 PM

You did the right thing by posting here.  Had you sent the coin directly to him, you would have been scammed.

Notice the different username?   mashcom vs mash.com

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:23:22 PM

You did the right thing by posting here.  Had you sent the coin directly to him, you would have been scammed.

No. The reason of OgNasty and  recommendations of user Shield help me to to not be scammed.
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:26:44 PM

Its an impersonator of mashcom, I just wonder why everyone chooses Ognasty when trying for an impersonation attempt. Tagging right now, as for the negative, even if he does give it, anyone can see he was a newbie(with many negs by then).

I think because scammer Known that OgNasty don't escrow on Account selling. SO He try to scam me trying to pry on my emotions for winning the auction
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:44:59 PM

This is the account profile for leaving trust:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=718274
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:57:32 PM

This is the account profile for leaving trust:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=718274
Left him negative, always be careful when sending payments
you can contact me anytime if you need help,I am always here to help as much as I can.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 08:50:28 PM

Quote from: OGNasty
I don't deal with account sales.  I think the people who sell them are scum and the people that buy them are scammers.

I agree 100%

The trusted members of the forum need to take a stand and start neg repping every person that buys/sells accounts or tries to use an account as collateral for a loan.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:54:05 PM

I don't deal with account sales.  I think the people who sell them are scum and the people that buy them are scammers.

I agree 100%

The trusted members of the forum need to take a stand and start neg repping every person that buys/sells accounts or tries to use an account as collateral for a loan.   Undecided

Well Vod, i understand but if i cannot offer account as collateral, what i should offer? I would to get in touch with lenders to finance my shop and at the same time I would offer a valid collateral. Actually I've available some trusted account, and I win an auction for a legendary too. I know that I could use my accounts for running signature campaign and earn some BTC: It seems legit. But before starting any campaign I opened a tread to ask to user if using multiple account for signature is prohibited or not. You could give me your opinion too.

Then, I offer as collateral for loans , gold and jewels too. I'm afraid of using other Cryptocurrency because price fluctuations could generate high losses or, in case I use this cryptocurrency as collateral for loan, if collateral price goes down could be necessary to increase collateral amount with the risk to boost any crisis of liquidity in my found.

So if you have any suggestions for helping me about find a valid collateral,  I will be ready to hard your advice.

Thank you
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8986

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 10:11:45 PM

I don't deal with account sales.  I think the people who sell them are scum and the people that buy them are scammers.

I agree 100%

The trusted members of the forum need to take a stand and start neg repping every person that buys/sells accounts or tries to use an account as collateral for a loan.   Undecided

So how about this one then? Should we neg CheapAccounts?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306942.0

I'm sure there are others, this just came up because it's related to the OP here.

Genuine question. I personally dislike account trading but I don't know what can be done about that other than pushing it further underground, which probably doesn't help anyone.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:19:11 PM

I agree 100%

I don't agree with you. When I offer loans, I need to take their account as collateral. If they default, I have to sell their account. If account sales are prohibited, then this is nearly all the loan market that will die.
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:24:03 PM

I agree 100%

So how about this one then? Should we neg CheapAccounts?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306942.0

I'm sure there are others, this just came up because it's related to the OP here.

Genuine question. I personally dislike account trading but I don't know what can be done about that other than pushing it further underground, which probably doesn't help anyone.

As you say there are others account sellers. I think a good thing coud be to improve user profiles with new information about how many times account has changed his email address and when it happened.
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:29:31 PM

I agree 100%

I don't agree with you. When I offer loans, I need to take their account as collateral. If they default, I have to sell their account. If account sales are prohibited, then this is nearly all the loan market that will die.

As you could see I ask to Vod because I bought accounts to use as collateral. I think my last post has a good idea for not encouraging scammers to buy accounts.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8986

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 11:54:53 PM

The whole collateral idea is also suspect. WHY does a forum account have a monetary value at all?

1) potential for scamming
2) potential for spamming (sig campaigns)
3) ? ? ?
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:47:17 AM

The whole collateral idea is also suspect. WHY does a forum account have a monetary value at all?

3) ? ? ?

Everything has a value, even a fucktard like William Robert Girdlestone.

Specifically with this forum, hero accounts are valued because of their signature allowances for use with btc making campaigns as well as the idea that a hero account has been around for a while so therefore has demonstrated trust.  So you are right... scamming and spamming...

This flies in the face of logic... but it is what it is.

This space not for rent...
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:07:44 AM

3) ? ? ?

It may be for spamming, but it think that's more for signature campaigns. Hopefully not everyone is a scammer.
BitcoinMarketStore (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:57:40 AM

I think this is an important reply about our discussion:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319480.msg13489988#msg13489988

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: