Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] This account -> Member Status  (Read 460 times)
Vaporious (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 02:36:10 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 07:44:05 PM by Vaporious

Selling this account - been inactive for a while so I'm sure you could rack up a decent amount more activity on it quickly.

Please PM/Skype or post here offers, I don't have a set price

Either I will send you the information first provided your account is well established or we will use an escrow service, as I do not want the responsibility of having a trade going badly.

Skype - vaporswc (name shows up as Myner)

Vaporious (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 07:49:07 PM

No interest? Hey just throw an offer out there I need some BTC! Lol

smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:55:30 PM

Selling this account - been inactive for a while so I'm sure you could rack up a decent amount more activity on it quickly.

Either I will send you the information first provided your account is well established or we will use an escrow service, as I do not want the responsibility of having a trade going badly.

Your account has been marked as account for sale and this is not good for any potential buyer, next time it is better to post from a new account and protect a little bit the buyer, good luck with your sales.
Vaporious (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 08:08:25 PM

Your account has been marked as account for sale and this is not good for any potential buyer, next time it is better to post from a new account and protect a little bit the buyer, good luck with your sales.

Oh...I didn't know that. Thank you for the information - guess I kinda screwed up then =/

Sawzall

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:09:28 PM

If you are trying to sell that account you are using it's best to create another username and not disclose the account being sold to the public the buyer will have negative feedback after buying the account. Food for thought Smiley
vilain

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:19:55 PM

I would totally buy it if you had done it correctly LOL
Vaporious (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 08:52:17 PM

I would totally buy it if you had done it correctly LOL

Damn. If you change your mind shoot an offer, I guess I'll sell for cheaper than it would usually go for.

Vaporious (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 11:02:09 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 11:36:28 PM by Vaporious

How can I sign a BTC addy to this account so I can show it's still in my possesion. I'm going to close the thread, not sell it and have proof it wasn't sold..maybe sell in the future

NFS anymore

juniorfer

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:07:26 PM

how much are you asking ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: