Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sell] Cheap Webhosting! Starting @ 0.10 BTC/mo | Free Trial  (Read 1124 times)
Rewt (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 10:11:37 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2011, 02:01:33 AM by Rewt

NOTE: Since I am new here, I am offering review plans (lite plan) free for a month to the first 2 reputable people who post on this thread.

Hey, I am selling hosting off of my VPS. As I only use like ~10% of it's resources, I'm planning to sell about half of resources to cover it's cost to me. First off, I am not an official host so don't expect technical support and whatnot beyond fulfilling my end of the bargain. I will set you up with the account specified and tell give you the nameservers to point your domain to. Beyond that, it's pretty much your responsibility.

Anyways, enough of telling you what I won't do, what I can promise is rock bottom prices. Also, I normally try to backup my VPS every week and can recover your files in case of some failure. Also, this is anonymous as I don't need any personal information, however, that does not mean you can do whatever you want. If I catch you with anything on the prohibited list, I will suspend your account without a refund.

Prohibited:
- Email spamming
- Warez/Pirated Material
- Illegal content or activities
- IRC
- Torrents
- Prolonged high load usage

All Plans Include:
 - Located in Kansas, United States
 - cPanel
 - Guaranteed resources (I don't oversell)
 - Hosting your own domain or using a free *.bossdns.info subdomain (Not very nice looking, but good for testing)

Trial Plan:
 - Specs same as Lite
 - Cost: Completely FREE for 1 week, after that you have to pay to continue hosting

Lite Plan:
 - Disk Space: 5GB
 - Bandwidth: 50GB
 - FTP Accounts: 10
 - E-Mail Accounts: 10
 - Max Databases: 10
 - Max Subdomains: 10
 - Max Parked Domains: 10
 - Max Addon Domains: 10
 - Cost: 0.1 BTC / Month

Standard:
 - Disk Space: 10GB
 - Bandwidth: 150GB
 - FTP Accounts: unlimited
 - E-Mail Accounts: unlimited
 - Max Databases: unlimited
 - Max Subdomains: unlimited
 - Max Parked Domains: 32
 - Max Addon Domains: 32
 - Cost: 0.2 BTC / Month

Reseller and custom plans available upon request.

Post here if interested and I will shoot you a PM over these forums.

Thanks
~Rewt
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rewt (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 01:23:36 AM

Oh, and forgot to mention I can also offer free (*.bossdns.info) subdomains. Not pretty, but they work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: