Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:18:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify Shop | Upgrade any account | Highly Vouched | PP/BTC  (Read 5747 times)
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:59:02 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 03:48:51 AM by HardcoreSuperstar

Hi, welcome to my Spotify Shop
Note: Everything in this shop is done 100% legally
----
I can do the following things:
-Provide a new fresh lifetime Spotify Premium account (Not cracked).  This account is yours and yours only.
-Create a custom Spotify Premium account with your name and your email (Don't need access to the email)
-Provide you with the method I use to upgrade accounts
-Provide bulk accounts

----
Autobuy Links:
Note: The products that require your information require a PM to me
-Fresh Lifetime Spotify Premium Account: https://slut.io/p/5449 ($5)
-Custom Lifetime Spotify Premium Account: https://slut.io/p/5450 ($6)
-Buy the method itself: https://slut.io/p/5453 ($75)
-Buy 20 Accounts or more (Cheaper, Bulk Price): https://slut.io/p/5670 ($30)

----
Vouch given to player5141

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:51:31 PM

I can take a vouch and leave a review for you.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Ilovebitcoin235

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:51:54 PM

I can take a vouch copy and leave my honest feedback if I am eligible Smiley
jbeam

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:52:32 PM

I'll vouch.  Let's see whatcha got.
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 07:02:00 PM

So, carding?
If not, how is this possible?
 Roll Eyes
More Pubes to be cut :/
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:00:21 PM

So, carding?
If not, how is this possible?
 Roll Eyes
More Pubes to be cut :/

I literally put in the thread that this is legal.

So not expect to get any hints on the method.

And I'll be sending out a vouch copy in a few members

Dorrittulx

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:05:58 PM

If you can upgrade my Canadian account and I don't get banned, I'll write a good vouch.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:18:01 PM

This worked perfectly. Links you to taiwan but the spotify is perfectly working.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Ilovebitcoin235

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:25:30 PM

This worked perfectly. Links you to taiwan but the spotify is perfectly working.

Sounds like the same method used here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1315604.0
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:29:05 PM

The last "lifetime upgrade"  I bought from another seller not too long ago was linked to the Philippines and was shut down within 2 weeks and of course the seller was gone (not that it mattered).  If this lasts over a month I'd happily pay the few bucks but I have bought so many "lifetime upgrades" that have lasted the lifetime of a housefly I might as well just keep paying for real.

Nothing against THIS seller, he may be the real thing but if history has any relevance check back after 30 days and let us know.  The fact that it works on day one has nothing to do with what will happen 30 days from now. 
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:31:25 PM

The last "lifetime upgrade"  I bought from another seller not too long ago was linked to the Philippines and was shut down within 2 weeks and of course the seller was gone (not that it mattered).  If this lasts over a month I'd happily pay the few bucks but I have bought so many "lifetime upgrades" that have lasted the lifetime of a housefly I might as well just keep paying for real.

Nothing against THIS seller, he may be the real thing but if history has any relevance check back after 30 days and let us know.  The fact that it works on day one has nothing to do with what will happen 30 days from now. 

This is a private method though.  There is about 5 people in total who have any idea of this method.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:39:38 PM

The last "lifetime upgrade"  I bought from another seller not too long ago was linked to the Philippines and was shut down within 2 weeks and of course the seller was gone (not that it mattered).  If this lasts over a month I'd happily pay the few bucks but I have bought so many "lifetime upgrades" that have lasted the lifetime of a housefly I might as well just keep paying for real.

Nothing against THIS seller, he may be the real thing but if history has any relevance check back after 30 days and let us know.  The fact that it works on day one has nothing to do with what will happen 30 days from now.  

This is a private method though.  There is about 5 people in total who have any idea of this method.

It's not the people who know the method the problem is once Spotify finds the loophole they can easily shut it down.  If it's a Taiwan location that gets setup it doesn't take much for them to shut down subscribers from the US by checking IP's.

Hopefully you are right and it works.    It's a small investment for any buyer so it really isn't a big deal especially if it works.

Wish you good luck with your service but the only way to tell would be to jump a year (or even 2-3 months) into the future. The fact it works the day you provide it really doesn't predict what will happen next month.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:24:10 AM

Just sold two accounts and restocked the accounts for the premade Spotifys.

Enjoy Tongue

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 02:35:05 AM

Do you offer a refund or account replacement when your account does not work anymore? Any proof that your method works for lifetime as claimed by you? :O

Life sucks.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:41:05 AM

Do you offer a refund or account replacement when your account does not work anymore? Any proof that your method works for lifetime as claimed by you? :O

I can replace an account at anytime but there should never be a need to.

You will be the only person with access to the account.

And about the account getting canceled or something along those lines, it won't.  The method used to upgrade these accounts is private and is known by about 5 people.

prasha2

Activity: 594

Developer

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:55:53 AM

Hey dude, let me know if a vouch copy is still available. I have my own spotify premium though.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:03:55 AM

Hey dude, let me know if a vouch copy is still available. I have my own spotify premium though.

PM'd you an account

Dorrittulx

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:36:58 AM

You took my account and never upgraded it, been 6 hours bro..
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:40:51 AM

You took my account and never upgraded it, been 6 hours bro..
That service is no longer in my thread as there is way to many variables and I didn't "take" your account lol

krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:46:03 AM

The method used to upgrade these accounts is private and is known by about 5 people.
The amount of people know the method does not mean that it will not be patched by Spotify. It's just a matter of time.
And it seems like you tried to avoid my question, do you have any account that you create with this method a year ago or so and the account is still premium till date?

Life sucks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: